Week 14: Milan 4-1 Sampdoria 28/11/2015 20:45 CET

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CU1JX_bWEAAqLVW.jpg

This looks quite decent tbh

And we literally have no choice but to play Poli in this one.. sticking Cerci on the wing in a 442 would probably fuck us up. This definitely doesn't look like the shitty 424

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
CU1JX_bWEAAqLVW.jpg

And we literally have no choice but to play Poli in this one.. sticking Cerci on the wing in a 442 would probably fuck us up. This definitely doesn't look like the shitty 424

Kucka as right midfielder :fp::fp::fp::fp: He will for sure bend it like Beckham.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
CU1JX_bWEAAqLVW.jpg

If we want to get the best out of boli(I know :proud:), we should put him at RM.

I think that is cerci better than niang as a second striker. I know he was really awful last match, but he is an intelligent striker, niang isn't. Iirc he was the best as a striker in 3-5-2.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I think Adriano's not well, otherwise I'd agree with you.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I'm interested to see if we get dominated by Montella. See if we picked up the correct coach.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I'm interested to see if we get dominated by Montella. See if we picked up the correct coach.

Every team can dominate this midfield, Soriano and Fernando are both better than our midfielders.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cerci needs space. With Milan, teams close up more than with Torino. Only place he finds space is on the wings. Can't play up front for Milan.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
CU1JX_bWEAAqLVW.jpg

Horrible.

Unpopular I'm sure , but I'd rather play Honda or Suso as RM with Kucka-Mont in the middle. Otherwise try Mauri.

Along with Nocerino, Poli needs to be the first midfielder out of this team. His improvement since coming to Milan has to be minimal at absolute best ie I don't think he's really progressed past his Samp levels.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Cafu, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Shevchenko, Inzaghi
I don't understand why Kucka plays as a winger and not Cerci. The problem is Poli in the midfield. I would play with Kucka in the mid and Cerci as a winger!!!!!

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Week 14: Milan vs Sampdoria 28/11/2015 20:45 CET

I don't understand why Kucka plays as a winger and not Cerci. The problem is Poli in the midfield. I would play with Kucka in the mid and Cerci as a winger!!!!!

I agree with you on that one, but I remind you that RM in a 4-4-2 is not the same like a RW in a 4-3-3. I mean, not at all the same.

I'm more with Tadej who said that if we played Poli from the beginning we should use him as RM and Kucka or Mauri as second CM (probably more Kucka than mauri as Mauri hasn't had a lot of playtime recently).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Cafu, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Shevchenko, Inzaghi
I agree with you on that one, but I remind you that RM in a 4-4-2 is not the same like a RW in a 4-3-3. I mean, not at all the same.

I'm more with Tadej who said that if we played Poli from the beginning we should use him as RM and Kucka or Mauri as second CM (probably more Kucka than mauri as Mauri hasn't had a lot of playtime recently).

Probably it will be a 4-3-3 masked, because Kucka isn't a winger. So when we'll defend it will be 4-4-2, then when we attack it will be 4-3-3, with Jack as a third left striker. Instead if will play Cerci and Jack as a wingers, probably it will be a 4-2-4.;)

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan

As long as Cerci sits on the bench i'm ok with it.

Lets see if Montella can beat this Milan by a shitty Sampdoria

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
6-7hrs left

need to buy nespresso machine, do groceries, buy grass and clean up former house

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Poli should be on the right and Kucka in the mid. The latter has that extra physicality needed in that midfield while the former has done very well on the right for us before. I don't like how Miha intends to line up.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
RnB :fp: I'm saying Poli isn't as strong as Kucka and shouldn't be beside Monto in a 2 man mid.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
boli shouldn't even be on the bench.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Poli should be on the right and Kucka in the mid. The latter has that extra physicality needed in that midfield while the former has done very well on the right for us before. I don't like how Miha intends to line up.

That is obviously...boli is limited, but he could be usefull at RM.

Last edited:

Schedule