Milan - Palermo (22.05.2005)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Official line-up :

20/05/2005
MILAN: Abbiati; Marzoratti, Simic, Costacurta, Pancaro; Brocchi, Rui Costa, Dhorasoo; Serginho; Crespo, Tomasson.

PALERMO: Guardalben; Zaccardo, Terlizzi, Barzagli; Santana, Corini, Barone, Grosso; Gonzalez, Zauli; Toni.

It will be interesting to see this young guy Marzoratti :).. I will watch the game after it finishes .. coze SPORT TV will show it late tonight..

like I see Inzaghi will get the starting role in Istanbul :) .. good for Passion lol! .. I belive Carlitto`s choise .. so lets see..

FORZA MILAN!!!

Reaction score
After 15 minutes it is already 2-1 (2 x Serghino and 1 o.g by Costacurta)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
They will be interested if Juve lose tomorow heheh .. ej it was probably one of the best 1st half of the season.. great job ! .. lets keep like that in second half. :)

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
It's actually quite an interesting game,lots of chances on both sides.The so called second string is performing really well and one has to wonder why, oh why didn't Carlo use Vikash,Rui and Serginho more during the season,the link up play between them in midfield has been excellent with Serginho stealing the show.
Toni has just converted a penalty 3 - 2.

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
Santana 3 - 3,the back line is starting to crumble.Billy and Simic have let their concentration drop in the last 5 minutes.

KakaChild*

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Maldini,Dida
oh my goddd

what is happening???
the penalty which was not a penalty...and now it is 3-3!!!!
what the f***????
ı hate this oh goddd...
why is sheva not playing? where is Kaka????
i am sooo pissed offf!!!!!! :mad:

Reaction score
now that it is 3-3 everbody seems to have his opinion ...
in the first half Milan did a great job but then nobody reacted...
Sheva and Kaka would not make the difference, the midfield was great, defence is losing their concentration (just like the "regulars" already did in other games)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Let's forget today, forget yesterday and play on Wednesday like we're born again ...
Please God let this CL be ours En Sha Allah :star:

Ahhh, how I missed Hernan :cool:

FORZA MILAN!!!

Suhail Ahmad

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me, Shevchenko , Adriano, Karimi, Baraja, Martins
noo

Kyara said:
Let's forget today, forget yesterday and play on Wednesday like we're born again ...
Please God let this CL be ours En Sha Allah :star:

Ahhh, how I missed Hernan :cool:

FORZA MILAN!!!
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scudetoo is over sigh.................. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i had so much hopes this season sigh.............. oh well hope we beat liverpool

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We just gave the Scudetto away to Juve. Its like we're Santa Claus and Juve's been very good this yr cos we've given them waay too many gifts. This Failure dsnt hurt that much tho since i gave up on the Scudetto last week but to just hand it over to them is just sad. We are no longer champions. But on Wednesday, all will be corrected. Forza Milan. I didnt catch the game so any comments or highlights would be greatly appreciated. Forza Milan!!

:dance:

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Really good first half. Serginho, Crespo, Tomasson and Brocchi really impressed. Very nice back heel from Crespo on the second Serginho goal and a nice finish by Tomasson on the third goal. Second half was a different story and Inzaghi took a crap on the pitch as usual. :o Probably the Italian media will be generous again and give him a 5 rating like last match. :o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I kinda knew they'd fuck up that one as well... So Crespo was on the pitch failing to score there too, when he's supposed to honeymoon ? Fuck, his wife already looked so damn unhappy on their wedding pic, I guess she's gonna file for divorce now, claiming neglect or sth :o

Good Pippo saved his firepower for Istanbul :D

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Hm.. not a bad match since we played reserves players and even youth players! I would like to see Serginho in Istanbul, he is great and I think Milan will need him. Dunno about Crespo, but since Sheva recovered, he seems lost his goal feeling again.
Hope that Milan will win in Istanbul!!

FORZA MILAN!!

Reaction score
yes you are right.not a bad match but,for about three weeks milan don't play a good match.sheva must be a goal in Istanbul. :) i hope that Milan will win in Istanbul.Forza Milan!!! :D

ics_rk said:
Hm.. not a bad match since we played reserves players and even youth players! I would like to see Serginho in Istanbul, he is great and I think Milan will need him. Dunno about Crespo, but since Sheva recovered, he seems lost his goal feeling again.
Hope that Milan will win in Istanbul!!

FORZA MILAN!!

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
Oh my godness!! This frustated me!! To much effort and fight during the season And Juve wins it!! :cry: :cry: I wanna cry!!!!!!!!!...ANyway our biys should just concentrate on the CL!!!
I'm happy Cuz Pippo now is very good and he feels Ok.Hope sheva scores In IStambul too Yay!!! :D

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Passion for *9* said:
I kinda knew they'd fuck up that one as well... So Crespo was on the pitch failing to score there too, when he's supposed to honeymoon ? Fuck, his wife already looked so damn unhappy on their wedding pic, I guess she's gonna file for divorce now, claiming neglect or sth :o

um, correct me if i'm wrong but there's only one crappy player (ok i'll add tomasson..) in out attack line up this season :o . but there's definitely only one hasn't scored a goal, yup crappy pippo.. trust you to take a cheap shot at mr. crespo, well i never do get surprised when pippo is involved.... :rolleyes: came in and had his usual game.. b$

Passion for *9* said:
Good Pippo saved his firepower for Istanbul :D..

and who says he's gonna kick a ball hey? couldn't even pick a starting place with the 2nd string team LOL :D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Good Pippo saved his firepower for Istanbul :D

failed to score but he set up serginho's goal and his movement was much better then pippo's. Pippo looked like a serie c player when he came on. And to top it up as soon as he came on we considered the 2 goals and handed juve the title! jinxed!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Look look, the armchair armada of Anti-Inzaghi United are back.... :o

Crespo managed to get one assist in for Serginho ? Wow, I'm impressed. Sincerely.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shevy_007 said:
(BS snipped)
I'm truly impressed how familiar you seem regarding my posts, after 1 week here. Or are you just repeating the bull s.o. is whispering in ur ear ? :o

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Shevy_007 said:
and who says he's gonna kick a ball hey? couldn't even pick a starting place with the 2nd string team LOL :D

LoL that was funny! i hope youre right! :)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
Crespo managed to get one assist in for Serginho ? Wow, I'm impressed. Sincerely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IL GIORNALE, MILAN-PALERMO RATINGS
5/21/2005
MILAN: ABBIATI 5, MARZORATTI 6, PERTICONE NR, SIMIC 6, COSTACURTA 6, PANCARO 5, BROCCHI 6, RUI COSTA 6.5, DHORASOO 6.5, SERGINHO 6.5, CRESPO 6, INZAGHI NR, TOMASSON 6.5.

REPUBBLICA, MILAN-PALERMO RATINGS
5/21/2005
MILAN: ABBIATI 6.5, MARZORATTI 6, PERTICONE NR, SIMIC 6, COSTACURTA 5.5, PANCARO 6, BROCCHI 6.5, RUI COSTA 6, DHORASOO 6.5, SERGINHO 7, CRESPO 6.5, INZAGHI NR, TOMASSON 6.5.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA, MILAN-PALERMO RATINGS
5/21/2005
MILAN: ABBIATI 5.5, MARZORATTI 6.5, PERTICONE NR, SIMIC 6, COSTACURTA 5.5, PANCARO 5.5, BROCCHI 6.5, RUI COSTA 6, DHORASOO 6.5, SERGINHO 7, CRESPO 7, INZAGHI NR, TOMASSON 6.5.

TUTTO SPORT, MILAN-PALERMO RATINGS
5/21/2005
MILAN: ABBIATI 4.5, MARZORATTI 6, PERTICONE NR, SIMIC 6, COSTACURTA 4, PANCARO 5, BROCCHI 7, RUI COSTA 6.5, DHORASOO 6.5, SERGINHO 7, CRESPO 6.5, INZAGHI NR, TOMASSON 6.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT, MILAN-PALERMO RATINGS
5/21/2005
MILAN: ABBIATI 5.5, MARZORATTI 6, PERTICONE NR, SIMIC 5.5, COSTACURTA 5, PANCARO 5.5, BROCCHI 6.5, RUI COSTA 6, DHORASOO 6, SERGINHO 7, CRESPO 6, INZAGHI NR, TOMASSON 6.

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT, MILAN-PALERMO RATINGS
5/21/2005
MILAN: ABBIATI 5, MARZORATTI 6, PERTICONE 6, SIMIC 6, COSTACURTA 5, PANCARO 5.5, BROCCHI 7, RUI COSTA 6.5, DHORASOO 6.5, SERGINHO 7, CRESPO 7, INZAGHI 6, TOMASSON 6.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you even watch the game? No? I thought so :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Did you even watch the game? No? I thought so
Could it be we have sth. in common ? :D In fact I didn't bother cos I knew before we wouldn't pull off anything better than a draw (see my prediction) + decided there are better things to do than get pissed off at another crap result + its consequences.

I've bothered however with a delayed summary (when will the collective whining start over the badbad penalty call I wonder) + for the rest I contented myself with comments from sources I consider more trustworthy than a Corriere journalist who most likely hasn't seen the match either.. or was sidetracked burning calories with some chick.. or sth. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, + IMO a nice little assist doesn't warrant heaping the praise + get excited as if he had been voted Player of the Universe.. or sth. My sources rated Crespo 6 which is quite decent in my book, so no need to make a big fuss, as I tried to indicate with my lil ironic comment. In all honesty, the paper ratings have been exaggeratedly positive for too many players too many times this season + it looks the media try to push Crespo for the final.. I don't mind, but he better score then ;)

It's over, needless to say I don't like how Milan gave up + decided to hand Juve the scudetto not on the silver.. not gold.. but on the diamond tray. Shame.

Congratulations to Juve who were altogether more consistent, also in the sense of consistently taking advantage of our fuck-ups, + deserved to win the championship.

Now with only one cup left to concentrate on + no more excuses, I hope Milan will show a little more ambition + won't stop playing in the 65th minute in Istanbul.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Wasn't a bad game, considering must of the guys that played, almost never play. We could have done better, Serginho and Tomasson had good chances, but were too selfish to give the ball to someone in a better position.
I'm not angry, we handed Juventus the scudetto(well that annoys me a bit), it was more because of our mistakes than their abilities that they beat us(but overall they did do a better job, since week 1 they haven't lose the first place, so they deserved it).
Although I wasn't happy because of it...I kind of laugh with the own goal of Costacurta.
Even if I had really slight hopes that we could still do it and win the scudetto, I was also thinking that the best thing was to lose it already so that some of the pressure gets off. Now, we have to concentrate a 100% on the game against Liverpool, cause we can end up just as Inter(with no cups, hell Inter has a shot on winning Coppa Italia!). Let's give our best.

Suhail Ahmad

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me, Shevchenko , Adriano, Karimi, Baraja, Martins
yeh

crazy4milan said:
Wasn't a bad game, considering must of the guys that played, almost never play. We could have done better, Serginho and Tomasson had good chances, but were too selfish to give the ball to someone in a better position.
I'm not angry, we handed Juventus the scudetto(well that annoys me a bit), it was more because of our mistakes than their abilities that they beat us(but overall they did do a better job, since week 1 they haven't lose the first place, so they deserved it).
Although I wasn't happy because of it...I kind of laugh with the own goal of Costacurta.
Even if I had really slight hopes that we could still do it and win the scudetto, I was also thinking that the best thing was to lose it already so that some of the pressure gets off. Now, we have to concentrate a 100% on the game against Liverpool, cause we can end up just as Inter(with no cups, hell Inter has a shot on winning Coppa Italia!). Let's give our best.
innit yeh and whos that new defender i dont know hgim properly

Schedule