Massimo Ambrosini Thread

Kwan2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i think Ambrosini is one of Italian best Defensive Midfield !!! and his body is stronger than pirlo and his pass is better than gattuso's :p

Ancelotti must try to use him on back line!!! maybe he will make our defence more different than now...

DugiNesta, I Agree with u... Ancelotti is a coward.... His tactics is never been changed... Fortunately, he has a great squad :)

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
Well... I have thought about it before...

He now he is extremely solid in ther air.
Great physical strenght.
and he has good tackle and decent distribution...

Now... Would he like to play in this position? I am not so sure... many teams would love to have him... he loves Milan... but...

I don't know if his timing in defense is right... thats the only thing that makes me forget about Ambro in defense...

But... if everything is all right... Massimo could be our new captain... Nesta the owner of defense and ambro the passion and strenght in it.... it would be great... well... it appears like a dream :proud:

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
like don shevdini said, ambro is good in the air, marking and tackling are good, that's worth a shot to try him in defence line as a CB. Would love to see i happen cause he needs to play.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Naraku said:
Ambro can actually play RB and quite well,if you remember the CL final against Juve he had to fill in there once Roque Jnr got injured and he was fine.Ambro at the back would be a wise move,and if not...well at least Ancelotti tried.
Yes, i remembered that. But at that time, because we had been used the 3 change chances, that means we can not use a bench defender instead of Jnr, so Ambrosini had to play as a RB.

In my opinion, his best position on the back-line should CB.

Don Shevdini said:
Well... I have thought about it before...

He now he is extremely solid in ther air.
Great physical strenght.
and he has good tackle and decent distribution...

Now... Would he like to play in this position? I am not so sure... many teams would love to have him... he loves Milan... but...

I don't know if his timing in defense is right... thats the only thing that makes me forget about Ambro in defense...

But... if everything is all right... Massimo could be our new captain... Nesta the owner of defense and ambro the passion and strenght in it.... it would be great... well... it appears like a dream :proud:
I had been thought this, too. And i had been post this idea in the thread about "Player" --> "Ambrosini".

Yes, i agree with you, i think Nesta + Ambrosini is a good partners on the back-line. And if Ambrosini change to a CB, is not only can have enough chance to play, but also can improve our defenders speed + header + younger !

By the way, i don't think we can get Chivu, but maybe we can get Oddo, next season :

------------Kaladze-----Nesta------Ambrosini------Oddo------

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Not as a RB, but as a CB, it would be good.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
As a CB next year we use

Maldini-Nesta-Ambrosini-Oddo

thats if ambrosini doesnt get injured and maldini's knees are more stable. If not then we use even Oddo as a CB, he played there a few games with Lazio and he's pretty good as a CB.

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Milanista10 said:
As a CB next year we use

Maldini-Nesta-Ambrosini-Oddo

thats if ambrosini doesnt get injured and maldini's knees are more stable. If not then we use even Oddo as a CB, he played there a few games with Lazio and he's pretty good as a CB.

that are a lof of "what ifs" mate

i'll be happy when he plays again .. he fits in at every place on the pitch

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We should try it...
a shame that there are no Coppa matches anymore!
Would try this formation:
Marzoratti - Ambrosini - Nesta - Jankulowski

Maybe they would be able to add some new variants to our team!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
TheGrinch said:
We should try it...
a shame that there are no Coppa matches anymore!
Would try this formation:
Marzoratti - Ambrosini - Nesta - Jankulowski

Maybe they would be able to add some new variants to our team!

I like this backline, with Ambro being our new captain

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
r u guys serious ? :eek:
IMO, now, while Maldini is injured, Ambro can play at CB.
Sometimes Kaladze plays at CB and Serginho plays at LB, and I think Ambro would be the better option in CB, and Kaladze must play at LB.
Janku/Kaladze -- Nesta -- Ambro -- Marzoratti/Cafu
Like this..
Of course it's just for now, in 2006/2007 Ambro will return to his natural position.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
We should give it a shot. Even CB sometimes play DM. So why not Ambro playing CB. Maybe against Empoli, who knows he might become a very good defender.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Wild said:
r u guys serious ? :eek:
In my opinion, Ambrosini is good at heading + tackling + speed + marking + teamwork, so don't you think it is a good idea to try to ask him play as a CB ??

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini is one of the talent + loyal + brave player, but his injured always annoy his success.

At the beginning of this season, he shows he is one of the best Milan midfielders, When he scored the first goal when Milan 3-1 Siena, we all think Ambrosini will become a important player for us in this season.

But what a pity the injured made him away from football, after he return, he still looks very good and assist Gilardino score when Milan 4-0 Messina at home.

However, his injured when Milan 1-0 Ascoli made him leave us again. During this time, Vogel played some good games and proved he is quality in Milan. Gattuso also become smarter and especially scored a wonderful longi-distance shot.

Poor Ambrosini, when he has good condition, he always injured.....

There is a news said Real Madrid want to pay for 15M to buy Ambrosini. And Milan said it depends on Ambrosini, if he wants to stay in Milan, he can. If he wants to go to Real, he can........

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
15 million Euros.. If the news are true, we must sell him with this price..

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
no... we shldn't sell him... he's a product of Milan... & Milan shldn't dump him... if in the past some1 comes along wif a bid of $15 million for Maldini... i dun think any of u wud wanna sell... so y is it different for Ambrosini?
he just needs time to regain his match fitness... i see him as vital for the future success of our team...

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
No way are we gonna sell Ambro..!! :mad:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
He's had his fair share of injuries over his entire career, though im one of his adirers. When this bloke is fit he never lets Milan down a true leader and someone who I believe we should have faith in. As we did with Pippo, well most of us anyway. Though if injuries do continue to mount then I suppose we can draw to the fact that Ambro is injury prone.

Last edited:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Tomorrow he'll probably play...

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
no... we shldn't sell him... he's a product of Milan... & Milan shldn't dump him... if in the past some1 comes along wif a bid of $15 million for Maldini... i dun think any of u wud wanna sell... so y is it different for Ambrosini?
he just needs time to regain his match fitness... i see him as vital for the future success of our team...
Ambrosini and Maldini aren't equal. Maldini is one of the most exalted players in Milan history, Ambrosini isn't. You can't sell a legend, whatever the price is. But Ambrosini isn't a legend, even he isn't a decent member of the squad, he is used in the rotation system and Poulsen is coming at the end of the season you know. We'll have an enough cover for him.
It doesn't make a difference if he is a prdouct of Milan or not, but if any team gives him 15 million Euros, I'd be happy to waving him goodbye.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
snn said:
Ambrosini and Maldini aren't equal. Maldini is one of the most exalted players in Milan history, Ambrosini isn't. You can't sell a legend, whatever the price is. But Ambrosini isn't a legend, even he isn't a decent member of the squad, he is used in the rotation system and Poulsen is coming at the end of the season you know. We'll have an enough cover for him.
It doesn't make a difference if he is a prdouct of Milan or not, but if any team gives him 15 million Euros, I'd be happy to waving him goodbye.
Ambro might not be a legend but there's no way in the world he is just a decent member of our squad.
I think he isn't comparing the players as in how good they are just there loyalty to the club. Dont have to say anything about Maldini but Ambro has been here for yonks as well.

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
snn said:
15 million Euros.. If the news are true, we must sell him with this price..
for me ambro is not our legend,for me ambro,paolo and bily are milan!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambro_foreverr said:
for me ambro is not our legend,for me ambro,paolo and bily are milan!
Sorry but i can't under stand what do you mean ?:conf:

I think your post is contradiction !

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Yuchen Fish said:
Ambrosini is one of the talent + loyal + brave player, but his injured always annoy his success.

At the beginning of this season, he shows he is one of the best Milan midfielders, When he scored the first goal when Milan 3-1 Siena, we all think Ambrosini will become a important player for us in this season.

But what a pity the injured made him away from football, after he return, he still looks very good and assist Gilardino score when Milan 4-0 Messina at home.

However, his injured when Milan 1-0 Ascoli made him leave us again. During this time, Vogel played some good games and proved he is quality in Milan. Gattuso also become smarter and especially scored a wonderful longi-distance shot.

Poor Ambrosini, when he has good condition, he always injured.....

There is a news said Real Madrid want to pay for 15M to buy Ambrosini. And Milan said it depends on Ambrosini, if he wants to stay in Milan, he can. If he wants to go to Real, he can........

Where have you taken all this bullcrap from??? From Chinese Bowling Newspaper??

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
ambrosini out for a month

acmilan.com

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
what a bad luck for this guy...
i remember his goal against psv 2nd match last year :proud:
miss his glory days... :cry:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
AMBROSINI: 'Confident for next season'
18/05/2006
MILANELLO - Massimo Ambrosini was also at Milanello today and spoke to Milan Channel: 'I feel fine enough, I have to be patient. I have to start again in the summer and work slowly. It was a positive season for Milan, we finished second in the league and in the last four in Europe. We reached our minimum objectives. It's clear it would have been better if he had won something. Is there disappointment at the Champions League? Not from a technical aspect. In the two game with Barcelona, either side could have gone through. I think that the team that demonstrated to be the strongest throughout the competition won it. I am confident for next season, the motivation I had at the start of last year will be the same again. I have to be patient.'

Schedule