Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What scares me the most is the Bald Ego referring to Ronnie as "an old dream of mine."

Ronnie needs Richard Simmons more than he needs Milan.

Wild/Zz: OK, I'll add it later today. :)

Last edited:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
blokeHead said:
most likely thats the way it is. Though i think gila or pipa woud do allright. They both will love that famous one two pass of his :D
Yup, me and Gila would be awesome.

I don't mind seeing him here but 12m would be too much. And if Gila continues scoring now regularly we'll be all fine.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Real Madrid's Ronaldo: I want to become a Milanista
tribalfooball.com - January 18, 2007

Real Madrid striker Ronaldo has confirmed to Italian reporters he wants a move to AC Milan.
Milan have made a �2 million offer to close a deal for the Brazilian, but Real Madrid are demanding closer to �5 million. Despite the difference, there remains the will of both clubs to reach an agreement.

For his part, Ronaldo told Corriere dello Sport today: "I want to only become a Milanista."

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani also said: "He is our dream."

:tongue:

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
If ronaldo signs for us... i will inscribe the following on the back my jersey...

"Welcome to Retirement Home"

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
don't be too quick yonggoh... reports says that Ronaldo might be willin' to shelf out some of his own money to make the move work out...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
don't be too quick yonggoh... reports says that Ronaldo might be willin' to shelf out some of his own money to make the move work out...
Wow, either he badly wants to come here or badly get OUT of Madrid;)

RATM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't really see how some posters over here are deluded to think that buying Ronaldo will fuck Inter.

Inter have Adriano,Crespo,Ibra etc.Do you guys actually think he will brek into their starting line-up???LOL!!

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
i think ronaldo is coming

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besfort said:
It will be matter of time , when BMWTaylor will add this Thread to " Players " named, Official Ronaldo Thread
God forbid.

B&G seem determined to turn this club into a dog-and-pony show.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Demerio said:
So lets sign noone and play Cafu till death tear him apart from Milan... :rolleyes:
WE can called Marzoratti back from his loan spell.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
new poll for what?what poll??

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't realize the thread actually showed up BEFORE I finished making the poll. (I hate that.) Anyway, enjoy, boys and girls. :)

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
voted average.
I don't want to judge him too quickly if he's here.
he deserves a chance, and the milan lab will do wonders :p

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Didn't realize the thread actually showed up BEFORE I finished making the poll. (I hate that.) Anyway, enjoy, boys and girls. :)

oh my bad:p voted :Average. Hey, at least he'll be better than Borriello...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Even though he'll probably be better than Borriello, we're not paying Borriello the salary + transfer fee *god forbid* that we'll pay for Ronaldo. So I voted for the last option. Seems like our management's drooling over Inter (or ex-Inter) players has grown beyond proportions ... we should be called Inter B if this deal falls through. Quite an embarrassment :o

PS. I thought we let go of a 30 year old striker to get someone younger and new. Slow, desperate, blind and unimaginative sum up our management right now :o

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Even though he'll probably be better than Borriello, we're not paying Borriello the salary + transfer fee *god forbid* that we'll pay for Ronaldo. So I voted for the last option. Seems like our management's drooling over Inter (or ex-Inter) players has grown beyond proportions ... we should be called Inter B if this deal falls through. Quite an embarrassment :o

PS. I thought we let go of a 30 year old striker to get someone younger and new. Slow, desperate, blind and unimaginative sum up our management right now :o

Ronaldo is much better than Every Striker in Ac.Milan, only Kaka is a better player than him.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I read that the deal is almost done.But that also Calderon suggested a swap between Pippo and Cassano :eek:

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
Besfort said:
Ronaldo is much better than Every Striker in Ac.Milan, only Kaka is a better player than him.

Let's not go there. Gilla is much better then him right now. Plus, why get Ronaldo when he can't play in the CL? Like I said: No Ronaldo, No Cassano. Pay the damn 20 mil and get Hunntelar form Ajax.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
cosmin said:
Let's not go there. Gilla is much better then him right now. Plus, why get Ronaldo when he can't play in the CL? Like I said: No Ronaldo, No Cassano. Pay the damn 20 mil and get Hunntelar form Ajax.

This guy isn't allowed to play in CL with us because he already played in the UEFA cup...

catoblepa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If we trade Inzaghi for Cassano, only Gilardino will be able to play Champions League matches. No way.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cosmin said:
I'm not sure about this. I think a player can play for a team as long as he hasn't played for an other team in the same competition. But he played in the QR of the CL.
he Can play, but he must come earlier because he needs to be registered in Uefa List.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PrAcTiC said:
and i read it on calciomercato.com
hmm.. interesting :rolleyes:

lol are they stupid or what?:)) that would be awsome:D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
BMWTaylor said:
God forbid.
AMEN :D :D

gosh, whats going on? he comin?
updates? :tongue:

Edi said:
I read that the deal is almost done.But that also Calderon suggested a swap between Pippo and Cassano :eek:

well then...we're being fucked both ways then :o they aint stupid, if this rumour is true it wouldn't shock me because they know that pippo is great under pressure and they prolly knows how to use him and we'll get cassano who's cuptied? and also ronaldo who's cuptied? only having gilardino to play? hahhaha kewl..

Last edited: