Dating / Relationship Help Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I met a stripper yesterday..slept with her.

I knew listening to plastic bag 500 times would pay off in a cosmic karma sense

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Asked a girl I like in college for a game of tennis. She hasn't played before , but she accepted.

Taking that as a good sign, and shall ask her if she wants to go for a drink sometime, following the conclusion of the game.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Asked a girl I like in college for a game of tennis. She hasn't played before , but she accepted.

Taking that as a good sign, and shall ask her if she wants to go for a drink sometime, following the conclusion of the game.

What a pickup. Tennis.

Genius :lol: Good luck my man :D:thumbsup:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

naaaahh. at the conclusion of the game what you should say is

"since you like balls coming at you from all different directions, why dont you come back to my place and we can keep that going?"

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Thanks for the well wishes guys.

She's not really looking for a relationship, but would be up for something a bit more casual.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yesterdays-enterprise.gif

:D

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Girl I'm dating got news that her dog is going to die.
We had planned something this Friday, but understandably she is heading home this weekend to say goodbye to her dog before he is put down.

I quite like her, and want to show her support during such a tough time. Would it be a bad choice to get her a stuffed dog teddy bear?

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I wouldn't personally get her anything

save your money

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Girl I'm dating got news that her dog is going to die.
to say goodbye to her dog before he is put down.

Would it be a bad choice to get her a stuffed dog teddy bear?

usually you have good ideas (except hair :D) but that's a terrible idea, how old is she? five?

just talk about it without being all dramatic

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
usually you have good ideas (except hair :D) but that's a terrible idea, how old is she? five?

just talk about it without being all dramatic

Eh, most girls, regardless of age love teddy bears. I just thought it would be good to acknowledge the dog.

I see your point though. :thumbsup:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think if you heart is in the right place, she will appreciate that tbh

what do I know though

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Eh, most girls, regardless of age love teddy bears. I just thought it would be good to acknowledge the dog.

I see your point though. :thumbsup:

No dog! Teddy bear ok/good.

And never listen to a virgin.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was just trying to put myself in her shoes and come up with advise

thuhang

Beginner
Reaction score
i'm in an on/off relationship with two hotties, an indian called palminder and a german called handgela.

I really like them and the sex is great but I can'y decide which to stay with.
on the one hand palminder is cool but she always has to be right and that causes alot of problems.
on the other side handgela is nicer and a bit less hassle but she has left me a few times and I'm worried that if I choose her she might left me again.

what should I do guys?
I choose the first lady, with her characters, you will feel comfortable

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Holy shit, a Nutella sighting

giving a response to a 2013 post a thumbs up

Reaction score
I gotta say, dude, you sound like you're in a real pickle. Maybe it's time to break things off with both Palminder and Handgela and start fresh. It sounds like neither of them is bringing you the happiness and stability you deserve. And hey, don't worry, there is plenty of fish in the sea, or should I say, hotties in the video chat world? I recently stumbled upon this Video Chat Ladies, and let me tell you, they've got some real stunners on there. Maybe it's time to give that a try and see if you can find someone who's both cool and nice and won't cause you any more problems. Good luck, bro!

Last edited: