The Official Rugby Thread

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
RIP Jonah Lomu :cry:

Such a humbling experience that a man of his stature can die so early because of disease. He was just 40 :(

The first time i saw him was in a national geographic documentary where they were explaining newtons law on the force jonah lomu generates from his mass and acceleration. 6'6, 116 kgs, and 100m in 10.28... Absolutely wrecking ball :proud:

inb4 massaro ruins another sport and memory by pretending he has been watching lomu from 1995 world cup and posts youtube vids

http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/34853536

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Now that the bandwagon from Birmingstan has left we can talk real rugby.

The northern hemisphere vs southern hemisphere test matches are all intriguing in their own way.

NZ vs Wales : the more things change for the all blacks, the more it remains the same. The post McCaw - Carter era is off and running. Very impressed with Ardie Savea and good to see Israel Dagg back in the team. They are missing Carter's kicking however. Neither Cruden or Barett are accurate enough. I am hoping we get to see Sapoaga and Damian McKenzie soon.

Australia vs England : Eddie Jones :eek: making history within months of taking over England. First the grand slam and now first series win against Australia in their history. Every last one of them looks like a new player. Other than Brown (he sucks). Haskell, Robshaw, Farell. Finally , an English sports team that isn't a total joke. Australia on the other hand have looked so damn rusty. I want to put it down to first test of the season but their decision making especially in penalties has been so poor.

South Africa vs Ireland : the most evenly matched series so far. Only because South African recycling has been so poor. I guess they should be cut some slack as well. They have lost their iconic players to retirement.

Argentina vs France : anyone not named Louis Picamole is a clown in France.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
We have a rugby thread? :conf:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Holy sheet. :eek:

42-8 and 29-9 . Australia have just been steam rolled vs this new look all blacks side. Icing on the cake was the comment by all blacks coach, "we are still in rebuilding phase". Israel Dagg :eek: