Fifa 18

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Andre silva: 16 goals in 11 games ❤️

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Kessie Biglia Conti are all beasts for me in UT

im loving the passing mechanism this year

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i hate u guys pulling pogbas from packs :( i had my fun with Ferdinand loan card :D i bet ill barely have 1 legend by xmas

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bought PS4 with FIFA 18 Edition. I have at work fifa 17 on xbox...fucking hell is 18 different..

I can't defend for shit in this game, and on 17 i'm like Nesta reborm fml.:fp:

This will take some practice to adjust to..also fucking hell Milan ratings are shite.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yea defending is on another level this year and this is how it should be .. not AI defending for you.

anyway i played some fut draft and got R9 , Nesta and in a different game got Sheva - Van basten in a 4312 : D yashin in goal

scored with sheva off the first shot minute 2 :o

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Played my first online game - matched up vs Roma!

won 2-1 :o

Revenge is taken bro's

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Bought PS4 with FIFA 18 Edition. I have at work fifa 17 on xbox...fucking hell is 18 different..

I can't defend for shit in this game, and on 17 i'm like Nesta reborm fml.:fp:

This will take some practice to adjust to..also fucking hell Milan ratings are shite.

I've done the exact same thing. :lol:

Should arrive on Tuesday. Normally I just do Seasons, but I feel I may give Ultimate Team a shot, especially with Milan legends rolling about(that I'll never be able to afford)

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
The Milan legends are going for about 500k, how is one supposed to amass that amount of coins lol.

I did the FUT draft & drafted Van Basten, absolute beast.

This games not great, but it's leaps ahead of 17

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
You have to buy infinite PS4 cards 50$ to open some packs and with luck get a very expensive card so you can sell to raise funds,,

repeat process till u rich af

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
*foreveralonememes*

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Maldini,Nesta,R9,Sheva,Crespo,VanBasten,Desailly,RuiCosta,Ronaldinho,Rijjkard,Gullit,Viera

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Are those all of the Milan-affiliated Icons?

So will those players come in normal packs sometimes? I literally have no idea how FUT works. I tried it back on 10 or whatever and got bored.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
yes man those are the Milan-icons in FIFA .. i forgot inzaghi tho:o

I suppose they come in pack but smh only youtubers are able to pack them .. poor folks like us , best you can hope wait till next summer so prices are down :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
yes man those are the Milan-icons in FIFA .. i forgot inzaghi tho:o

I suppose they come in pack but smh only youtubers are able to pack them .. poor folks like us , best you can hope wait till next summer so prices are down :lol:

How disappointing.

I've resolved never to pay any more money for FUT. Let's see if that lasts.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
How disappointing.

I've resolved never to pay any more money for FUT. Let's see if that lasts.

I never really tried FUT, is it actual money or like fifa money?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
you can play games and earn some fifa coins but you ll never be able to buy a 500,000 card just by playing games .. you only gain 500 for the win lol

fastest way is to buy fifa coins with real money

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Omg imagine paying and then still lose to some deflection. Nah man I’ll pass

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
you can play games and earn some fifa coins but you ll never be able to buy a 500,000 card just by playing games .. you only gain 500 for the win lol

In 18, I only played the trial (game's at home, I'm not; trial was 10h long, spent some time outside of UT). I did use the catalogue 1k/game bonuses but didn't do much active trading, I just mass bid 650-850 on some players that BIN for 1.5k-2k then I put them up for 100-200 coins lower than their min common BIN. I only release 2-3 so I don't bring his price down by mistake.

I did all non-league SBCs and a bunch of 2 rare players SBCs (that gives untradables) that took about 70-80k of coins out of circulation and it didn't give me much in return...at least it didn't give me many duplicates so when the "all rare players squad for 2 82+ rated players pack" sbc comes out I'll have a bunch of rare dudes ready 2 go.

So right now with less than 10h played, minimal trading efforts and some reckless spending on SBCs, if I sold all the players in my club I'd get about 400k (not counting the hundreds of consumables from the sbc packs that I never check on). I'm confident that if I sold everything and sat at a PC for a few hours just trading on my 2nd monitor I could make a mil ez, butit'd probably bore me out of my mind

Last edited:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just came in the mail today. Milan is still shit. Played one game though against inter and beat them 1-0. GOOD OMEN GUYS AMIRITE?

why are the players super slow in receiving the ball and then passing it?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You can make money by trading players. Buy low sell high. You can download a mobile app that connects to your account and trade 24/7. A friend and I were doing this in fifa 16 and he had 6 million after 2 months and I had 5 million. Never bought fifa coins ever. And the most fun came after we sold everything and just played FUT draft until money ran out which was really long because you get packs after finishing drafts which you sell and can play more draft.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also is it me or do milan players frequently mispass and get jostled off the ball so easily? Defense is absolute shit too

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
yeah h2h sucks, the gameplay is so slow. Milan are hopeless too

Ultimate team the pace seems quicker, probably a better mode to play

I buy these for pro clubs though, but the mode has been pretty trash for a while, which is a shame

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was able to kick some peoples asses with Milan in FIFA. just fucking sucks that you can't really start Kessie, Conti because they suck. Borini is higher rated than fucking Kessie and Conti and Paletta is rated higher than Roma once again LOL

PES18 gameplay is insanely good, but i must say the commentary is so shit that I would rather play in mute. But at least the ratings in PES are quite legit and gamefaces are on point.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Was able to kick some peoples asses with Milan in FIFA. just fucking sucks that you can't really start Kessie, Conti because they suck. Borini is higher rated than fucking Kessie and Conti and Paletta is rated higher than Roma once again LOL

PES18 gameplay is insanely good, but i must say the commentary is so shit that I would rather play in mute. But at least the ratings in PES are quite legit and gamefaces are on point.

What's your Fifa formation/lineup for Milan then? I started with both Kessie and Conti and I got my ass whopped every time. Switched between 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 still got whopped. Then switched to Chelsea and won comfortably.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I think it's safe to say I'm dreadful at defending.

The standing tackle, even if lightly pressed, still makes your defender lose ground more often than not. Can it even be used to pull players back?

There are some issues I'm finding, but it might just be my controls. Classic FIFA issues: players running to the ball when you don't want them to, and not doing so when you want them to(anybody else have issues when your player just isn't 'attracted' to the ball?). AI defenders just being useless and leaving huge spaces everywhere.

It's definitely a game of passing.

Needless to say I gave up on Milan. We're shit and get put with teams far better than they've allowed us to be.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
You can make money by trading players. Buy low sell high. You can download a mobile app that connects to your account and trade 24/7. A friend and I were doing this in fifa 16 and he had 6 million after 2 months and I had 5 million. Never bought fifa coins ever. And the most fun came after we sold everything and just played FUT draft until money ran out which was really long because you get packs after finishing drafts which you sell and can play more draft.

checking the market prices and buying/selling? oesnt seem like fun

but how tho ? a high priced player bought at a low cost ? did u do this for 2 months 24/7

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Used to buy fitness cards in the morning (when UK is asleep) and sell in the evening for ez money back in the day, FIFA 11

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
checking the market prices and buying/selling? oesnt seem like fun

but how tho ? a high priced player bought at a low cost ? did u do this for 2 months 24/7

Buy relatively cheap players that aren't that well known but have good stats so some people that don't know their real value sell them at much lower prices.
2 years ago Tolisso was one such player for example.
When I was buying I would set the price at 1000 and buy all that I could find with prices ranging from 600 to 1000 didn't matter just buy them all. And then sell them set the low price 1200 and buy now price at 1600 or sometimes even more if he was selling well.
It would take me maybe half an hour to buy 50 such players and then put them back on the market.
Let's say I would make 300 profit on average per player. That's 15k for half an hours work (+1 hour it takes to sell but that's automatic).

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
most of my trading this year has been: bid on all <800 guilavogui, jetro etc before going to sleep; sell them during the next day for 1300-1500

basically fill your transfer list with useful but lower rated players (so they sell fast) that you can win on bid for under 800 and sell for 1k+ bin

also, some usually useless position changes that get popular because of the sbcs (like rb to rwb) sometimes BIN for 1k+ but can be won for under 500 on bid