Josep "Pep" Guardiola

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

forget honda, you have players like cabaye/belhanda/marvin martin/jovetic/m'vila/sandro/witsel/ lars bender/ganso/vertoneghen/eriksen/vorm/hazard and so on.

all very good players that can start in almost any team, all you need to do is pay their price.

fans like you are annoying, judging players based on the league they come from or nationality or not rating them because people rate them :rolleyes:

only gdz playaz are in bigz club mentality is lame as fuck, or it just means you hardly watch any football.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
they're fodder compared to what we see every week at milan, but they would start at most clubs.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
YES. Guardiola. Champion. Milan DNA. Or not.

Abbiati
Silva - Nesta - Mexes
Montolivo
Boateng - Aquilani - Hernanes
Cassano
Cavani - Falcao

Tiki-taka. Glorious era.

(Note: this post should not be taken seriously, because Guardiola will not fucking join this pathetic sinking ship.)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
cl q/f .. scudetto hanging by moggi ..

sinking :fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
cl q/f .. scudetto hanging by moggi ..

sinking :fp:

+1

just a few more tweaks and better luck with injuries and you're looking at the 2012/2013 treble champs.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
+1

just a few more tweaks and better luck with injuries and you're looking at the 2012/2013 treble champs.

zomg i want golden plated football and pitch laden with diamonds ..

zomg spend billions .. fu B&G we are going to get relegated :mad: :mad: fu

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
+1

+2

An LB and a CM is all we need to compete with munich, madrid and barca. Muntari has been a revelation for us. He could be the CM answer we need + montolivo will add depth.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
If Pep will come here, i'll bet Xavi will come.

Galliani also loves him.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Milan 12/13

IN
Pep - 50 mil :-)b:)
Xavi - Free :-)g:)
Messi - Free :-)g:)
Kaka - Free :-)g:)
CR7 - 200 mil :-)b:)

OUT
Fodder+TS
Senatores - :(

---Xavi---

Kaka---KPB

Messi - CR7

--Zlatan---

fine as we are motherfuckers. :cool:

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Milan 12/13

IN
Pep - 50 mil :-)b:)
Xavi - Free :-)g:)
Messi - Free :-)g:)
Kaka - Free :-)g:)
CR7 - 200 mil :-)b:)

OUT
Fodder+TS
Senatores - :(

---Xavi---

Kaka---KPB

Messi - CR7

--Zlatan---

fine as we are motherfuckers. :cool:

shit team

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Fuck no to Pep! If God forbid he comes we can say bye bye to Ibra.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
let Pep have his rest and bring him for the 13/14 season if we replace Zlatan with Balotelli.

wait nvm, Balo with Pep is not a good idea. :lol:

in the meantime, he can have training sessions for Nocerino, Muntari, Emanualson and turn them into Xavis, Iniestas and Busquets. :g:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
max should stay, i think he will do well if we give him 2 - 3 quality players. This season we have been injury-plagued and our form stuttered as a consequence, also poor officiating dint help either. We should give him one more year to show what he can do with milan, provided we fix that damn milan lab.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
If I was Pep, I would take the job immidiately.

With a shitty half assed squad we were not that far away from a treble last season, so If we buy 3 quality players and manage to keep others healthy we can challenge for treble in the next two years, and god knows if Pep wins treble with Milan, Just like Mou did with inter, he'll be known as the best coach ever.

That's a gamble for him. Odds are not that bad and the prize can be the biggest. If he has balls he will come here.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
If I was Pep, I would take the job immidiately.

With a shitty half assed squad we were not that far away from a treble last season, so If we buy 3 quality players and manage to keep others healthy we can challenge for treble in the next two years, and god knows if Pep wins treble with Milan, Just like Mou did with inter, he'll be known as the best coach ever.

That's a gamble for him. Odds are not that bad and the prize can be the biggest. If he has balls he will come here.

If he is insane he will come here

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
forget honda, you have players like cabaye/belhanda/marvin martin/jovetic/m'vila/sandro/witsel/ lars bender/ganso/vertoneghen/eriksen/vorm/hazard and so on.

all very good players that can start in almost any team, all you need to do is pay their price.

fans like you are annoying, judging players based on the league they come from or nationality or not rating them because people rate them :rolleyes:

only gdz playaz are in bigz club mentality is lame as fuck, or it just means you hardly watch any football.

if fans like me are annoying, then fans like you are stupid.

the FM-commode players you mentioned are talented, but they haven't proven anything on the biggest stage. We've seen multiple times players like them fail when they take the next step.

i'm not saying it's a bad idea to get a couple of those players, if fact it would be very smart.

But what I was talking about before are players who can come in and dominate the team and the league. Only Hazard and Jovetic (if he stays clear from injuries) are ready for that in the list you mentioned, but even them still have to show that they can produce in a big club in cl for ex.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This thread started like for Tevez,and in that style will end.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
if fans like me are annoying, then fans like you are stupid.

the FM-commode players you mentioned are talented, but they haven't proven anything on the biggest stage. We've seen multiple times players like them fail when they take the next step.

i'm not saying it's a bad idea to get a couple of those players, if fact it would be very smart.

But what I was talking about before are players who can come in and dominate the team and the league. Only Hazard and Jovetic (if he stays clear from injuries) are ready for that in the list you mentioned, but even them still have to show that they can produce in a big club in cl for ex.

Did the likes of Silva, Hernandez, De Jong, Mata, Kompany, Ozil, Ramos, Alves, Aguero etc etc etc prove anything on the biggest stage when they joined their respective clubs?

Of course not all of the hyped players will make it, but that is why you have scouts. Obviously we have to be smart, but there is a difference between being cautious and being over cautious....

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
@ MB

buying those type of players and grooming them into stars is what Milan need to do, Milan should follow fergie as an example.

all the players I mentioned would start for 98% of teams out there, only 2 players being ready is bullshit.

you really have no clue, you claim that there are no players because for you the ready ones are all at the big clubs but when I show you a list of players that would raise the quality of almost any team you claim only 2 of them would be ready?

I suspect you thought dani alves wasn't ready for the big stage when he was at sevilla? or maicon wasn't ready because he was at monaco?

your pov is extremely short sighted.

bongabonga

Primavera
Reaction score
no body of out players fits pep style ! no body even ibra and prince ..
i dont mind if he would come but to be honest we need alot of money to make his " way " working , he can do nothing with our players right now ..
if he come we will need somthing like this :

any way i read What Would Happen If Pep Join Milan
--Abate -- Thiago Silva ---- Mexes- - Didac Villa
-----------------Stoortman------------
-----Honda ------Eriksen------Prince----
-----------Muriel -------- Cassano ----

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Of course not all of the hyped players will make it

Exactly. I can also make a list of all the player that didn't make it.

@ MB

buying those type of players and grooming them into stars is what Milan need to do, Milan should follow fergie as an example.

I don't disagree with this.

your pov is extremely short sighted.

Yes, it is. That's the whole point.

We need players in midfield who are top notch quality today. What I've learned is that taking a step to a big club is hard. The players you mentioned often need a year to adapt to the new environment.

Schedule