Croatians???

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Any supporters in Croatia live or been near Siroki Brijeg or Posusje.

England vs Croatia on August 20....Croatia will give them a football lesson.

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ronaldinhogaucho11psg said:
Any supporters in Croatia live or been near Siroki Brijeg or Posusje.

England vs Croatia on August 20....Croatia will give them a football lesson.

DA DA DA DA DA!!!! England won't know what hit them. All of you who don't know anything about Croatia, I can say few names:

1. Ivica Olic - he scored against Italy in Korea, great player with lightening speed

2. Dario Srna - AM, right. He is similar to Beckham, but is faster and can play one on ones better. Of course, David's crosses are better, but this guy is just 20. Ajax wanted to buy him, but Donetsk was faster.

3. Stipe Pletikosa - one of the best goalkeepers in Europe, I can say this cause I've seen him play and that guy can catch EVERYTHING.

4. Jerko Leko - young DM, similar to Ambro, heard rumors that MILAN is keen on bringing him and loan to Bologna, plays in Dynamo Kyiv.

5. Marko Babic - Leverkusen's best goalscorer in Europe last season, young player, left winger.

These are some of Croatia players who will be stars eventually.
As for you, my friend for Hercegovina, I wasn't in Posusje or Siroki Brijeg,but I was in Mostar and it was OK. Hercegovina is great.

Napokon netko da stavi i ovakvu temu na forum. Sad mi je zao sto to nisam bio ja. Svaka cast Gaucho i ne brini za Engleze - Ola ce dat HAT-TRICK! Gledaj u srijedu DINAMO-maribor i vidjet ces tko ce za koju godinu biti kapetan repke - NIKO KRANJCAR!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Pozdrav za sve hrvate is Macedonije.Rasturite ih!!!

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well...that's a game that I would'nt like to miss !!! We all know England, but Croatia has a team that now can compete with all countries around the world.
For everybody who calls himself Football Fan, should know that this match will be "HOT".
Fans like: Bad Blue Boys (Dianmo), Torcida (Hajduk), Armada (Rijeka) etc I think all will get together and make that match even better...

And about the team...as far as I know Ivica Oliq is in great form, and afterall there's a croatian player Silvio Maric (I dont know if he's playin for National Team), but I would always trust him a place in NT atack.

And in the end, my prediction is Croatia - England 2:1

Best of luck / from Kosova

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta , Sheva, Pippo , Kaka, Maldini...... to put this shorter, all Milan players
we are going to kick them:devil2: our plete is grat , and srna he playes the best. a kad su igrali u hajduka, dinamovci bez zamjerki. we need to win , although i am from croatia i like italy more but i want that croatia wins.

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
zorro said:
1. Ivica Olic - he scored against Italy in Korea, great player with lightening speed

2. Dario Srna - AM, right. He is similar to Beckham, but is faster and can play one on ones better. Of course, David's crosses are better, but this guy is just 20. Ajax wanted to buy him, but Donetsk was faster.

3. Stipe Pletikosa - one of the best goalkeepers in Europe, I can say this cause I've seen him play and that guy can catch EVERYTHING.

4. Jerko Leko - young DM, similar to Ambro, heard rumors that MILAN is keen on bringing him and loan to Bologna, plays in Dynamo Kyiv.

5. Marko Babic - Leverkusen's best goalscorer in Europe last season, young player, left winger.
To best honest, I've only heard of Babic one time, never of the other 4 :tongue:

But I think that every team who plays against England has a chance because.. well they're overrated

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
K-J said:
zorro said:

To best honest, I've only heard of Babic one time, never of the other 4 :tongue:

But I think that every team who plays against England has a chance because.. well they're overrated

:devil: RESPECT! :devil: You didn't hear 4 other 4 players cause they play in Ukraine and Russia. There is plenty of time. Olic scored second goal 4 Croatia against Italy in Korea '02. They are overrated (england) and Beckham isn't playing so I suggest if you are eager to get some money - bet on Croatia or X. NAPRIJED VATRENI!

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rossonero_AC said:
Well...that's a game that I would'nt like to miss !!! We all know England, but Croatia has a team that now can compete with all countries around the world.
For everybody who calls himself Football Fan, should know that this match will be "HOT".
Fans like: Bad Blue Boys (Dianmo), Torcida (Hajduk), Armada (Rijeka) etc I think all will get together and make that match even better...

And about the team...as far as I know Ivica Oliq is in great form, and afterall there's a croatian player Silvio Maric (I dont know if he's playin for National Team), but I would always trust him a place in NT atack.

And in the end, my prediction is Croatia - England 2:1

Best of luck / from Kosova

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ;)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
I'd rather not see England win anything (especially against Australia :D ) but im afraid they are far better than Croatia ;)

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
I'd rather not see England win anything (especially against Australia :D ) but im afraid they are far better than Croatia ;)

Doesn't matter - just give us your support! :D

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta , Sheva, Pippo , Kaka, Maldini...... to put this shorter, all Milan players
we need to win :D . just watch srna he is a great player. :eek: and my cousin ana loves :proud: him i tell you that girl is in love ;) . but she is sad becouse she can't see him becouse he playes in doneck :mad: .

ma moramo dobit sutra :devil2: , da pokazemo onim englezima da znamo igrat i da smo bolji :) .

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
No offence Zorro mate, I mean you're one of my favourites on the forum, but England will piss on you tomorrow.

And KJ, how did you enjoy Holland in the world cup last year? :D :D

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
savicevic10 said:
It owned! We almost won our last qualifier ;)

Well we won't fucking miss this one, and with van der Vaart in great shape. Belgium will be no problem.

BTW it would rock if any of you Croatians could show some Highlights Video after the match against England, 'cuz you made me curious and I wanna check some of your youngsters out :)

And are there here any Yugoslavia fans? I loved the 6-1 win at Euro 2000 ;) :)

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WE LOST :eek: I AM SAD :cry: IT IS BECOUSE THAT OTTO IDIOTO :rocketwh: LIKE I LOVE TO CALL HIM DIDN'T PUT SRNA IN THE BEGINING OF THE GAME :head: I AM WONDERING :conf: WHY DOESN'T VEJIC :D FROM HAJDUK :devil2: PLAYS IN OUR DEFENCE HE IS OUR BEST CENTRAL DEFENDER: :)

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
scharatz said:
yes... shame

so, any comments from great croats now? ;)

NEMA PREDAJE! Did you see young Croatian talents in Upton Park?! :D We shall meet in finals with Brasil or Holland... In a few years - Croatia wil rock again. Patience is the key, my friend... ;)

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
savicevic10 said:
No offence Zorro mate, I mean you're one of my favourites on the forum, but England will piss on you tomorrow.

THX 4 the favourites thing, but England didn't piss on us... I won't say what if - England was better, but not much. Deserved win, but nice game I say. NICE INDEED!

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
And in Upton Park all English young stars (overrated I say!!!) had their 90 minutes of football lecturing. They were funny, while NIKO, CAREVIC, TOMIC, LJUBO, JESE and TYSON DINO kicked their asses. And I reimnd you - they played in England...

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
zorro said:
Well you're right about that, tribalfootball.com says that Man Utd, AC Milan and Tottenham Hotspur scouts will be watching him in the next Dinamo Kiev game

hope he's good :)

Reaction score
I'm from croatia too, so I know what kind of player Leko is. He is good but I don't see why we sholud bought him.We are overloaded with midfielders. We have Kaka and others so need for new midfielders is not that much if I'm asked. I won't TOTTI!!! ;) he,he,he....Let's wait till August 31. and maybe will yellow tie boldy give some present to us...

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
K-J said:
zorro said:
Well you're right about that, tribalfootball.com says that Man Utd, AC Milan and Tottenham Hotspur scouts will be watching him in the next Dinamo Kiev game

hope he's good :)

YOU'LL SEE :) ;)

Schedule