Question

Reaction score
Hey there! :) I wanted to know if any of you know about any interest of AC Milan of two players from Brescia: Matuzalem (Brazilian) and Gilberto Martínez (CR) cause I read that Milan was in talks with the people from Brescia about them :conf:

Blizzardx90

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta.....Andriy Shevchenko
I don't know anything about it. I get most of my news from SkySports News so i'm not sure. Try checking AC Milan Online.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
There was a rumor that Milan were interested in those two but it seems that they have lost their interest.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Ive neve heard of any interest for thar CR....but matuzalem was constantly linked with Milan

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
whatsa the deal with Milan loaning all thse players form smaller clubs...id ont get it

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Yes I red something about those two coming to milan i red it on www.soccerage.com but it was some time ago but could come one of them is a defender and the other is a attacker isn't it

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i know its to cover the places which are being missed because of Euro 2004 duties.....but they have loaned Signori form Bologna and Metazuleman or whatever from Brescia and theres a few moe in fact

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Naaa.. that news already old and milan seems forgot those two players and looking for a better one..

Schedule