Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
This is really hard man….
It’s a part of football but we r not used of it coz Milan was never a selling team.

Judigator

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Sheva, Kaka.
criskaka_2209 said:
thats is one wait soo not worth it.

believe it or not, i'm in tears. sheva is such a big inspiration to many and to watch him go after everything is just sad. to see him leave such a big club like milan for such morons like chelsea is DEVESTATING. this is worst than losing the champions league final

Its far more worse...
Gonna go and buy Sheva's uniform and hang it on hte wall or somethin'.. :cry:
@ForzaSneijder - site works for me and it does not for y aprolly coz its too much ppl loging into it, but is it the thing to focus on right now?

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA: 'Grazie Milan' - GALLIANI: 'Ho provato a convincerlo, separazione dolorosa'
26/05/2006
MILANO - Si è appena conclusa la conferenza stampa congiunta di Adriano Galliani e Andriy Shevchenko nella Sala delle Coppe della sede di via Turati. Sheva: 'Lascio per motivi familiari, ringrazio la società per tutto quello che mi ha dato, non c'è un problema di rapporti e e non c'è un problema economico'. Adriano Galliani: 'E' la vittoria della lingua inglese sulla lingua italiana. Ho provato a convincerlo a rimanere fino ad un minuto prima di venire in conferenza. E' certissimamente la separazione più dolorosa da quando sono al Milan. Da adesso inizieremo la trattativa con il Chelsea, e non sarà semplice'.

Translation plz...

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well no deal has been reached, Sheva has just put in a transfer proposal asking to be traded to Chealsea. Now both the clubs and the player will have to come to a deal in which all three parties will agree.

So for you hopeful broken hearts out there don't completely despair, Milan and CHealsea might never reach a deal and SHev might have to run out the two years left on his contract....but i doubt it, CHealsea will pay almost any figure we ask.

Honestly, I pretty much felt shev was going to leave for a week now so I'm over all his bullshit. I think we can actually make a lot of serious $$$ of this deal.

Hopefully they can reach a deal soon so we can welcome Galas on to the team and shop for another striker.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
PinoRossonero said:
He's A Bloody Mercenary..... He Deserves Nothing From Me. I Spent Enough Money At The Stadiums To See Him And Too Much Time On The Fucking Net To Support This... Sheva You Are A Waste Of Time. Go To Hell

C'mon dude....I'm not against ya but...can we leave our hate+anger behind for awhile....It is really sad for some of us :cry:

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PinoRossonero said:
He's A Bloody Mercenary..... He Deserves Nothing From Me. I Spent Enough Money At The Stadiums To See Him And Too Much Time On The Fucking Net To Support This... Sheva You Are A Waste Of Time. Go To Hell
Man this isn’t a time 2 take ur shit.
So plz , shut the fuck up.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Err ive been expecting it all week. Thank you Sheva for everything you have done over the past 7 years! Thanks for the memories and ill never 4get the winning penalty you scored in the final of the champions league 2003 againts Juve!

Now...

Its time to move on....whose gonna replace sheva?

from MVB to Weah to Sheva....lets hope we get a good and quality replacement!

PinoRossonero

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes it never happened couse til now we had GENTLEMEN players....... He's a wanker... he's nothing....doesn't represent the Values of the Club...FORZA MILAN....FUCK YOU NUMBER 7

PinoRossonero

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey i say what i think, as u say what u want....You don't choose what is right to say for me OK? Don't be arrogant on the net Stupid!

criskaka_2209

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
whole Milan squad..esp. Kaka. C. Ronaldo n Cesc Fabregas
Marco Azzuri said:
I think we can actually make a lot of serious $$$ of this deal.

Hopefully they can reach a deal soon so we can welcome Galas on to the team and shop for another striker.

if we need money, we can just sell some other loserz. being said, its not abt the money. its abt a key player who holds milan in place. im not saying sheva is everything to milan. but we're nt used playing w/o sheva or the though that hes in the benched. milan have to change tactics and getting used to that would take alot of time. but i still believe that milan is the best. with or w/o sheva.

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Wild said:
SHEVA: 'Grazie Milan' - GALLIANI: 'Ho provato a convincerlo, separazione dolorosa'
26/05/2006
MILANO - Si è appena conclusa la conferenza stampa congiunta di Adriano Galliani e Andriy Shevchenko nella Sala delle Coppe della sede di via Turati. Sheva: 'Lascio per motivi familiari, ringrazio la società per tutto quello che mi ha dato, non c'è un problema di rapporti e e non c'è un problema economico'. Adriano Galliani: 'E' la vittoria della lingua inglese sulla lingua italiana. Ho provato a convincerlo a rimanere fino ad un minuto prima di venire in conferenza. E' certissimamente la separazione più dolorosa da quando sono al Milan. Da adesso inizieremo la trattativa con il Chelsea, e non sarà semplice'.

Translation plz...

Well it says that teh press conferention has ended. Sheva said he is leaving for familiar motive. He thanks the fans for everything and he says there is not a relations problem, and he also tells it's not for the money. Galliani: it's an english victory over the Italians. Now the negotiatons with Chelsea will start (about the amount of money etc)....and it won't be easy galliani says

that's it I guess

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Счастливого пути !

I wish you well + hope you've made the choice that will make you happier. You will be missed but Milan will cope.

Forza Milan !

--P4*9*

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well am sad but I don’t wanna force Sheva 2 stay.
Lets just get as much cash as we can & pray that our management wont fuck up by buying just any striker available.
Sheva was the man….. get us another man.

PinoRossonero

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wild u can kiss my A** don't even use those words 2 me again! You say what the hell you want..i say my opinion no matter what

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Passion for *9* said:
Счастливого пути !

I wish you well + hope you've made the choice that will make you happier. You will be missed but Milan will cope.

Forza Milan !

--P4*9*

i agree. now it's time for shopping

Demetria

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio,Maldini,Albertini
Can't believe it :head: how could he ......blehh...*zombie mode*

PinoRossonero

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Who you think to be?? do u think Since u posted 3.550 posts on this bloody thing to be a better fan than the others...than me?

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PinoRossonero said:
Hey i say what i think, as u say what u want....You don't choose what is right to say for me OK? Don't be arrogant on the net Stupid!
Man ur really an asshole.
We r asking u 2 shut up not as shut up but as b more sensible with some of us who love Sheva.
U can continue ur shit 2morrow when we can handle u.

Judigator

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Sheva, Kaka.
PinoRossonero said:
Yes it never happened couse til now we had GENTLEMEN players....... He's a wanker... he's nothing....doesn't represent the Values of the Club...FORZA MILAN....FUCK YOU NUMBER 7

Well maybe F U? Sheva will still be my idol, I dont care what u're sayin', I knew some of "fans" (as htey call themselves) and I'm thankfull for the things Sheva has done for ACM and I'll be the one clapping when he comes to San siro. I never thought he meant that little to some of u

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well I wish him good luck, it's very sad, but if that is what he wants, then he made a good decision.
You'll always be in my heart
Love,
a big fan

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marco Azzuri said:
Well no deal has been reached, Sheva has just put in a transfer proposal asking to be traded to Chealsea. Now both the clubs and the player will have to come to a deal in which all three parties will agree.

So for you hopeful broken hearts out there don't completely despair, Milan and CHealsea might never reach a deal and SHev might have to run out the two years left on his contract....but i doubt it, CHealsea will pay almost any figure we ask.

Honestly, I pretty much felt shev was going to leave for a week now so I'm over all his bullshit. I think we can actually make a lot of serious $$$ of this deal.

You are correct, the negotiations are only about to start.

According to the director of Milan Channel, M. Suma, Milan want 70 million. Cash.

criskaka_2209

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
whole Milan squad..esp. Kaka. C. Ronaldo n Cesc Fabregas
common guys...this is not the time. its time for milan to prove that we're not a one-man show. we can do this. continue this legacy. we've kaka and pippo and hopefully gila will brushed up during WC. milan will never be the same but we'll be better

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
No, it's not time to call him a mercenary, it's what he wanted at the end of the day, even if Pazik was involved in this, he had the final decision, and we must respect it.

Thanks, I don't wish you bad, but in hopes Milan plays against Chelsea next year in CL, Nesta & Kaladze or however is there in the backline will teach you a lesson(and will make you remember why it was better to play for Milan).

Good news no money is involved yet, so we can ask for a better deal than what's being said.

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PinoRossonero said:
Who you think to be?? do u think Since u posted 3.550 posts on this bloody thing to be a better fan than the others...than me?

Pino you are such a wanker, if you are a real Milan fan you don't say such things about Sheva, go fuck yourself dude

ForzaSneijder

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sneijder, Gila, Heitinga, Gattuso, Maldini, Simao,Kaka, Stam,Cambiasso, Ibra
Bye bye Sheva we will miss ur bigheaded arrogant ass and we will now sign the exact same style person only alot taller and even more arrogant wooo can't contain my joy.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
it's time to move on and plan ahead... a world class replacement is definitely our top priority now...

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
well...it is really a sad day for all of us...Grazie Sheva...you left Milan with a good note...best of luck in chelsea...and the fond memories of you will still be in our hearts

:star: Forza Sheva :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule