Alberto Paloschi Thread

Will Paloschi break into the First Team next season ?

• Total voters
M

MassterMark

if we will play with 2 strikers, i dont see any other good choice than put in attack paloschi and pato. i think at this moment we haven't got better striker than these 2 youngstars.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
"Paloschi is more of a pure striker than me and is more prolific".

so even balotelli admits thats hes more of a finisher i hope palo and pato can be our strikers for a long long time and score many goals.

However, it seems that Carlo Ancelotti is ready to call the young gun into action again for Milan’s rescheduled game against Livorno tomorrow evening

“Paloschi will play on Wednesday night, but I haven’t decided whether he will start or come on as a substitute,” Carletto revealed :D :)

PHENOMENALLY HUMBLE
2/12/2008 1:06:00 PM
The culture of work and the great humbleness. These are the fundamental characteristics of Paloschi, new Rossoneri’s phenomenon. Chicco Evani predicts a great future for him.

MILAN – Chicco Evani, coach of the Rossoneri’s Allievi Nazionali knows well Alberto Paloschi. With the baby phenomenon, Evani became Italian champion in the past season. The master described this way his former pupil:

“Watching Alberto score at San Siro with the shirt of the first team was for me a reason of great pride. In the 2 years with him, I tried to transmit to him my experiences and my knowledge. This is a lad with an extraordinary great work culture and huge capacity of learning. Alberto is a lad who has fun, he’s just waiting for the moment to play. The most important characteristic that will help him to become a fundamental player for the first team is his humbleness and that of his family. Alberto has the luck of being able to count on parents who have their feet to the ground and in the youth football this is fundamental.”

From the technical point of view, Paloschi is a modern attacker who knows how to play upfront on his own. He’s also very generous, makes a lot of movement and spends a lot of energy on the pitch. Thanks to this characteristic at times he does not arrive too fresh in the penalty area, but with this mentality, with this sense of the team, he will go a long way. In the first years he wasn’t a great goal scorer, but now in front of goal he became deadly. He owes this to the work and the great commitment. Alberto is not born a natural talent like Di Gennaro, Alberto is a player who knew how to build himself season after season. He has improved a lot and will continue to do so. I’m really proud of him. Siena’s goal? Incredible coolness and explosiveness, but even in the past season towards the end of the league against Genoa he scored a similar goal. You will see, he will be able to reconfirm himself.”

Last edited:

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
MassterMark said:
if we will play with 2 strikers, i dont see any other good choice than put in attack paloschi and pato. i think at this moment we haven't got better striker than these 2 youngstars.

I said that this game would have been perfect to test out how these two would work together with our mid-field feeding them the ball. ;)
I'm sure Pato & Palo would chase down every ball sent their way and play off of each other really well.
I think we'll see it before the end of the year...especially if Paloschi score in 1 of his next two games with the big boys.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Gila's proud of Paloschi Tuesday 12 February, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan marksman Alberto Gilardino insists that he is happy for Alberto Paloschi after the youngster’s debut goal against Siena.

Life at San Siro is becoming increasingly tough for Gilardino who has seen competition for a place in the front line intensify with the arrival of Brazilian starlet Alexandre Pato.

When Pato was sidelined by injury last weekend, a new hero appeared in the form of Paloschi, who scored the winning goal within seconds of his maiden Serie A outing and piled the pressure on the struggling Gila.

“I am very happy for him,” Gilardino maintained on Sky Sport Italia.

“He is a lad who deserved a goal and I hope that he will score many like it because to make such a quick impression is an impressive feat.

“He is a very good player who has grown up in Milan and that is an extra source of pride.

“At 18-years-old we must make sure we don’t put too much pressure on him, but he has great potential and statistics at youth level.”

However, it seems that Carlo Ancelotti is ready to call the young gun into action again for Milan’s rescheduled game against Livorno tomorrow evening.

“Paloschi will play on Wednesday night, but I haven’t decided whether he will start or come on as a substitute,” Carletto revealed.

“We are just waiting on whether we will have a few players back from injury.”

channel4.com

he will play again! :cool:

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Az. said:
was just about to post that,well if there so good friends,then we should do them a favor, and sign balotelli:D

balotelli would probably welcome a move to milan..

"Curiously, newspaper Corriere dello Sport went to Balotelli’s hometown and discovered the new Inter hero is a lifelong Milan fan!"

from channel4.com
:D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
If I were gila I'd Hate Paloschi & Pato......Palschi even more because he is DIRECT competition......I'd probably trip him up in training etc :tongue:

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
^LOL.. it takes brains to think that way:tongue:..
you're mean; Gila's dumb.. so no way he'll do that:tongue:.
Anyway, great to see the little school guy play again; he's adorable:tongue:

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
*Milan*4ever* said:
balotelli would probably welcome a move to milan..

"Curiously, newspaper Corriere dello Sport went to Balotelli’s hometown and discovered the new Inter hero is a lifelong Milan fan!"

from channel4.com
:D
wooow this will kill Inter fans :tongue:

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ just like it kills us to know that Gila was [is] a Juve fan! :(

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
that don't kill us... that is killing him...

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
This forum has had an EXTREME MAKEOVER after Pato and Paloschi broke through !

I wish them both all possible luck and I'd be so fu*kin' happy for Paloschi if he scores again vs Livorno ! :proud:

FORZA MILAN!

M

MassterMark

hehe, nice coments.
if i am on carlo's place, i will play with palosci & pato all the time. in year or two they will get used to each other, and upfront with those 2 and kaka, goucuff (i think he deserve chance) and balotelli (if sedorf couldnt play anymore and baloteli is realy good and he come to milan, if he is milan fan :devil2: ), we should rock the world for more than 10 years.

fav-milan

Beginner
Reaction score
MassterMark said:
hehe, nice coments.
if i am on carlo's place, i will play with palosci & pato all the time. in year or two they will get used to each other, and upfront with those 2 and kaka, goucuff (i think he deserve chance) and balotelli (if sedorf couldnt play anymore and baloteli is realy good and he come to milan, if he is milan fan :devil2: ), we should rock the world for more than 10 years.

Balotelli??? Why not Di Gennaro? From what Chicco Evani said, we have 2 great strikers from youth team : Di Gennaro and Paloschi ^_^

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
MassterMark said:
hehe, nice coments.
balotelli is a striker..

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Immagine if Paloschi scores against Livorno lol. Ka-Pa-Pa :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
This is his desk at his HS (the one with no one on it).
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v.../co/?action=view&current=m5zzn-8caf761280.jpg

I always wanted my footballer classmates to break in a first division team and score so that I would appear on TV and start telling all I knew about them (like Paloschi's friends who said he sucks at english, and that basically the only place he owns the rest is in P.E.), lamentably one of them was like Denilson a circus player (and ultra selfish)-and I had awesome stories about him-, the other one was a jackass so I'm glad he didn't make it through (hee!).

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
drucurl said:
If I were gila I'd Hate Paloschi & Pato......Palschi even more because he is DIRECT competition......I'd probably trip him up in training etc :tongue:
thats why we sit in front of the tv and watch them play and make comments..its because of this mentality of yours... :tongue:

M

MassterMark

fav-milan said:
Balotelli??? Why not Di Gennaro? From what Chicco Evani said, we have 2 great strikers from youth team : Di Gennaro and Paloschi ^_^

i dont know di gennaro :head: .
balotelli is striker? than we dont need him (maybe for substitut :D )

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
MassterMark said:
i dont know di gennaro :head: .
balotelli is striker? than we dont need him (maybe for substitut :D )

Di Gennaro is a product of the Milan youth academy, and I somehow remember him as an attacking midfielder. He's currently loaned out to Bologna, but that's pretty much all I know. It would be great if anybody wiser could tell us a bit about how he's doing out there in the world. Wasn't he supposed to be promising as well?

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Davide Di Genaro is 19 years old, currently Bologna player.
His position is a Deep Left Striker, but also can play as a Attacking Midfielder and Second Striker.
He's a regular substitute at his current team, but at least has a playing time something like 20-30 minutes per game.

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
Bes said:
He's a regular substitute at his current team, but at least has a playing time something like 20-30 minutes per game.

Thanks for the info. And about that playing time, I'm sure a frenchman on our team would love to have at least that much.

Spoiler:
It's not Ba :tongue:

Edit.
Should we return to the topic? :D

Last edited:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
di genarro currently has 2 goals in 10 games so not prolific but hes an attacking-mid plus bologna are top or 2nd so its quite hard for him to get in with them doing so well.

hope paloschi scores tonight he will probly start with gila upfront so like to see how they work together.

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paloschi Family Proud Of Alberto
Alberto Paloschi’s mother has revealed that the young striker wanted his Parents to call his little brother “Filippo” after his hero, Inzaghi.

Paloschi was 15 at the time and he wanted nothing more than his sibling to be named after the famous Milan striker. Little did he know that five years later he would be playing alongside his hero.

“During the pregnancy Alberto would tell me that if it was a boy to call him Filippo, like the player, Inzaghi,” Caterina Paloschi told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Paloschi adored Inzaghi when the striker was playing for Atalanta many years ago. It was then when Paloschi began playing football at home, now he is Inzaghi’s team mate.

His parents reveal that they were there to see their son score on Sunday against Siena and it was a special moment for them.

“On Sunday we were there, and when he scored we all began to cry, after the game Alberto wanted to go with Inzaghi rather than with us.”

It seems as if the young striker has fulfilled his dream to play along side his childhood hero. Paloschi may start in Inzaghi’s place for the game against Livorno on Wednesday.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=583698

WEIRD!.. He must be the happiest person on earth being the one to play alongside pippo. Lucky bastard :tongue:

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Dann said:
di genarro currently has 2 goals in 10 games so not prolific but hes an attacking-mid plus bologna are top or 2nd so its quite hard for him to get in with them doing so well.

hope paloschi scores tonight he will probly start with gila upfront so like to see how they work together.
yes 2 goals,but he has played just 310 min. in league,in Cup he scored another 2 in 145 min. and 2 games;)
http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/serie_b/2008_nw/giocatori/90914.shtml

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
diTa said:
Paloschi Family Proud Of Alberto
Alberto Paloschi’s mother has revealed that the young striker wanted his Parents to call his little brother “Filippo” after his hero, Inzaghi.

Paloschi was 15 at the time and he wanted nothing more than his sibling to be named after the famous Milan striker. Little did he know that five years later he would be playing alongside his hero.

“During the pregnancy Alberto would tell me that if it was a boy to call him Filippo, like the player, Inzaghi,” Caterina Paloschi told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Paloschi adored Inzaghi when the striker was playing for Atalanta many years ago. It was then when Paloschi began playing football at home, now he is Inzaghi’s team mate.

His parents reveal that they were there to see their son score on Sunday against Siena and it was a special moment for them.

“On Sunday we were there, and when he scored we all began to cry, after the game Alberto wanted to go with Inzaghi rather than with us.”

It seems as if the young striker has fulfilled his dream to play along side his childhood hero. Paloschi may start in Inzaghi’s place for the game against Livorno on Wednesday.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=583698

WEIRD!.. He must be the happiest person on earth being the one to play alongside pippo. Lucky bastard :tongue:
he speaks just like he would be me :D

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Bes said:
The only difference there is, he had that possibility while you will never have. :tongue:
and I have never had since I am a girl
only chance for me is to become his wife,he´s still free,you never know:tongue:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, definitely.
Ronaldo is injured now. he will have more change to play. I'm sure Paloschi will make a strong impression.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I'm anticipating Milan buying a new striker so i expect to see Pato and this mysterious new stranger to be partnered in the first 11... However, i think that Paloschi will see playing time just not as a regular starter.