Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
CfISNtEWQAA9cDb.jpg:large

angry for the ritiro punishment

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For several months now, his ball control and passing has completely gone into the shitter, which is worrying to me. If he can't get it back, we need to buy a partner who can let Bacca only play off the shoulder and make runs for a direct shot on target. Otherwise, every attack is going to break down, as it did several times tonight.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
For several months now, his ball control and passing has completely gone into the shitter, which is worrying to me. If he can't get it back, we need to buy a partner who can let Bacca only play off the shoulder and make runs for a direct shot on target. Otherwise, every attack is going to break down, as it did several times tonight.

TLDR : Midfield is shit. Bacca cant do anything.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
No one of his better days.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Actually his passing and ballcontro? have never been good, and his left foot has always seemed to be attached on his body only to not fall over. BUT he scored in almost every game with the very rare chances he got.

Seems like Serie A defenders have figured him out already, our midfield isn't producing less than before, his best partner - Niang - really was a key for our built up, all this together.... I don't know. Today he had that one good chance which was saved by Gigi, and Mario really should have made that tap-in. Would have changed the whole game.... Unlucky there

Reaction score
i pray every night carlo will buy him from us for 30m so we can break even at bayern

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
i pray every night carlo will buy him from us for 30m so we can break even at bayern

You pray every night that we sell one of the best goalscorers in the world? Nice.

Poor again though, scored a few for Colombia recently mind

Reaction score
You pray every night that we sell one of the best goalscorers in the world? Nice.

Poor again though, scored a few for Colombia recently mind

In the world? Hardly. Bacca is not in the same caliber of Martial, Sanchez, Messi, Dybala, Mandzukic, Lewandowski, Vardy, Aguero, Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Higuain

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Carlos Bacca has been doing it for years. & is without doubt one of the best finishers in the world also has excellent movement, you bring up :fp: Martial (how long has he even been around?) , Vardy, Sanchez who isn't even a striker, Mandzukic. Jesus...

Regardless none of these names are realistic for us to get either. So why would we be looking to sell him.

Last edited:

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
3 goals in 2 games with Colombia :c:
1 in the last 7 with ACM :b: :head:

sell Baccala :o

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Actually his passing and ballcontro? have never been good, and his left foot has always seemed to be attached on his body only to not fall over. BUT he scored in almost every game with the very rare chances he got.

Seems like Serie A defenders have figured him out already, our midfield isn't producing less than before, his best partner - Niang - really was a key for our built up, all this together.... I don't know. Today he had that one good chance which was saved by Gigi, and Mario really should have made that tap-in. Would have changed the whole game.... Unlucky there

Actually we are producing less, Bonaventura that was arguably one of the better attacking players till December has been mostly a shadow of himself since January. Dunno if getting Raiola had an impact on that.

Add to this the fact that when you play all year with the same players (no bench to rotate), it becomes harder to play hard. So yeah, our midfield has definitely lost some spark and Bacca also is dropping in intensity (he's been playing since the very beginning as well)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bacca's agent: "Carlos is happy, he wants to win the Italian Cup and qualify to Europa League. I often speak with Milan, they are satisfied. He has a contract with Milan. I don't know what will happen in summer. The idea of Bacca and the club when signing, was to move forward together for a new Milan in Europe. Then we must see if the player or the club will change their minds. Many clubs have asked for Bacca in January, also from China, but Bacca wanted to stay in Milan. Recently these clubs have returned to contact me for the next market, it's normal that top clubs follow players like him."

Reaction score
i cannot stand watching bacca. that ******ed robanna he tried to pull off made me so livid

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
^^^I would agree the way he has played these past few months.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
15 goals in Serie A so far in his debut season and with this team is good. I wouldn't sell as he wont get anyone as good.

He stays for me.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Hopefully Milan's controlling interest sale goes through and the new owners hold on to him unless some insane offer comes in.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
with a proper midfield he can be a beast in the box.

i can also see him flourish with vazquez up front.

we can sell many others before considering selling him..

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
with a proper midfield he can be a beast in the box.

i can also see him flourish with vazquez up front.

we can sell many others before considering selling him..

That's for sure. The problem is he's a world class striker who nevertheless needs to be served. With a world-class midfield even a mediocre attack can produce goals (while the world class midfield also protects the defence and wins us games). Look at how Juve in 2011/2012 made Matri and Destro look like a decent attack-combo (alongside with Calaio). We had Ibrahimovic scoring for us and that's pretty much it. No Ibra no party. Ibrahimovic in that season had quite as much goals as Matri, Destro and Calaio together, but at the end of the season Juve ended on top and we second.

I know this post simplyfiles the whole story of that season. My point is, if selling Bacca is the key to bring us a more balanced and productive midfield... I would go for it. Sure, in best case we can keep Bacca and building a strong midfield at the same time, that's what teams like Bayern or Barca would do, but unless we are stuck with B&G and no money will come from China to save this misery, this is not going to happen... most probably.

I'm saying this while being a massive fan of Bacca. Eventhough his recent decrease of form I'm still a big fan of him and I don't want him gone because he didn't score in the last 5 matches. The whole team struggled and surely it's not on him alone that he didn't score that much like Jan-March. But again, that's evidence on how much Bacca relies on a functional team and midfield. That's something we atm don't have.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's for sure. The problem is he's a world class striker who nevertheless needs to be served. With a world-class midfield even a mediocre attack can produce goals (while the world class midfield also protects the defence and wins us games). Look at how Juve in 2011/2012 made Matri and Destro look like a decent attack-combo (alongside with Calaio). We had Ibrahimovic scoring for us and that's pretty much it. No Ibra no party. Ibrahimovic in that season had quite as much goals as Matri, Destro and Calaio together, but at the end of the season Juve ended on top and we second.

I know this post simplyfiles the whole story of that season. My point is, if selling Bacca is the key to bring us a more balanced and productive midfield... I would go for it. Sure, in best case we can keep Bacca and building a strong midfield at the same time, that's what teams like Bayern or Barca would do, but unless we are stuck with B&G and no money will come from China to save this misery, this is not going to happen... most probably.

I'm saying this while being a massive fan of Bacca. Eventhough his recent decrease of form I'm still a big fan of him and I don't want him gone because he didn't score in the last 5 matches. The whole team struggled and surely it's not on him alone that he didn't score that much like Jan-March. But again, that's evidence on how much Bacca relies on a functional team and midfield. That's something we atm don't have.

pretty much agree with the post.

this guy have scored more in his first season in a new league with a dysfunctional mid(not to say a team as a whole) than the great ibra in his first season with a lot better squad/mid.that says a lot(not that he is better than ibra ofc but proves his value)

on another note.if chinese capital comes in then we ll have $$ to buy a proper mid and keep him.if :g: stays then we ll most likely ''cant refuse the offer'' like ts33 and ibra's offer(dont know how though, we could afford to refuse ses rumored offers in the range of 45m or pato's a year before...)at least sell him high (40m+) as he is maybe the best poacher out there atm(not the best attacker though) in order not to sell other younger stars

one plan could be keep him niang and buy maybe vazquez for upfront(if we stick with 4-3-1-2) sell ses menez L. adriano suso and even honda to raise money for proper mid(with monto kuco combination working at some level we may only need one good 25+ mid and one promising youngster like paredes diawara etc...since we have j mauri locatelli as backups)

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I love Bacca but I agree with Ash.

It was not only the Rabona, Bacca wasted 2 chances in the second half. One when he decided to go solo even though he had Jack and Balo making runs through the middle and the second one when he decided to pass but it was more like he was shooting.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
No need to sell. Hope for financial takeover and buy midfielders.

First season was always going to be hard for him.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I love Bacca but I agree with Ash.

It was not only the Rabona, Bacca wasted 2 chances in the second half. One when he decided to go solo even though he had Jack and Balo making runs through the middle and the second one when he decided to pass but it was more like he was shooting.
He didn't waste the rabona and the gk saved it.
STs waste chances all the time and Bacca is a good finisher.
However he is bad with his buildup.
He need to stay in the box and he will be great.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He didn't waste the rabona and the gk saved it.
STs waste chances all the time and Bacca is a good finisher.
However he is bad with his buildup.
He need to stay in the box and he will be great.

IMO, he wasted it because he had to score.

Anyways, who is the better passer Bacca or Pippo?