[EXTREMELY IMPORTANT] Permanent Data Loss

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Yes i read it before but i want to know will i be able to set signature now, or i have to wait 125 posts again. And i still dont know why below my name says Rookie.
Send a message to David if you used to have a signature. It says Rookie, based on the ammount of posts you have right now.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
:) so what are you studying,

History major (sorry for replying so late but I haven't been on for like 2 weeks. College life is so busy and I'm just coming on to troll around cause it's gameday. What's more important than a Milan game?)

Preppy brats go to USC with their parents' money. They don't know the meaning of hard work. Remember kids, you can't spell SUCK w/o USC. :o

:o I turned down the offer from Chinese University HK (check its ranking) to study what I like (history). I would say I'm pretty spoiled but that doesn't mean I don't know the meaning of hardwork.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wasnt here for i while and i didnt know what happened to site in a meantime but now when i came back i lost my Avatar and signature + i cant place another. Can any1 tell me why that happened?
And why under my username says Rookie?

Edit: BTW i just checked and there is only 77 posts on my account. Im pretty sure i had a lot more...

Avatar & custom sig issue fixed.

knockout ned

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ireland, Robinho, Benarbia, Goater, Kinky
I didn't even see this. I thought i'd gone mad because my password was no longer working. This explains it all. Nice.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I like the thing about the report a loss thing, have it on the clan page so people can just go to the page and just report it there.

is this another bot?