Carlos Bacca Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Kovacic Kucka CMs with Berto further forward. Bona one wing, Ibra free role, Bacca striker.

Bertolacci will get 10-15 goals in such a setup.

:lol: berto 10 goals.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Kovacic Kucka CMs with Berto further forward. Bona one wing, Ibra free role, Bacca striker.

spchlss.gif

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Keep this guy. If good offer knocking & he wanted to leave then we have to accept it.

We are not the Milan he used to watch on tv.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
With our current team, I'd sell him, we're currently not a match, he's wasted here and he's not the kind of player that helps build a team, more like the type of player that needs a team already made. Rarely helps the team build a play, with the quality of the team that we have, we can't afford a pure poacher like him, even if he has great finishing (we need a Shevchenko/Crespo and not an Inzaghi).

A lot will depend on who the management and coach are next year. If they can buy two solid midfielders and one solid SS/winger, I'd keep him, otherwise I'd sell him.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
there are so many great talent in columbia

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Agreed

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Team finally gets someone that can score goals. Promptly sells him. Good to know Milan is still dead to me. Back to not caring again.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
was reading that west ham wants bacca

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He's probably going there unless Atl. Madrid makes him an offer in the next few days (it depends on whether they manage to get Diego Costa or not)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Kova and Kucka spearheaded with Berto ?!!! (ROFL spearhead and Berto in the same sentence )
The lost , the meh and the loser ... thats your midfield ?

r4fIG1b.gif

Last edited:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He's probably going there unless Atl. Madrid makes him an offer in the next few days (it depends on whether they manage to get Diego Costa or not)

And supposedly Arsenal might be interested if they did indeed miss out on Higuain.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
18 Serie A goals playing with our team and midfield shows how good a player he is. Selling him is madness. I can't wait to see what superstar we replace him with!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Pavoletti, Ilicic, Icardi, Dybala and Higuain all have better goals to minutes ratio than him. 18 goals of Bacca was after playing significantly more minutes than the other topscorers from last year.

He's a good player but certainly a replaceable one.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Carlos Bacca Thread

18 Serie A goals playing with our team and midfield shows how good a player he is. Selling him is madness. I can't wait to see what superstar we replace him with!

How is selling a soon 30 year old man who doesn't fit into our coaches playing style/tactics a madness?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Milan top goalscorer in all leagues

2015/16 - Bacca 20
2014/15 - Menez 16
2013/14 - Balotelli 18
2012/13 - El Shaarawy 19

Same can be said for all those players and yet we ditched them. Bacca ain't that special as some people think. Take into consideration that he costed more than Zlatan, he actually didn't do that well at all.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
well arsenal are linked with him now he turned west ham down. We need a striker as we have 1 striker at the club fit right now and he is better than giroud....everyone is

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
well arsenal are linked with him now he turned west ham down. We need a striker as we have 1 striker at the club fit right now and he is better than giroud....everyone is

sorry, he wants leave Milan because he wants to win things

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
sorry, he wants leave Milan because he wants to win things

well he can win the fa cup...we are quite good at that lol. Also lets be honest. Money talks, specially a guy like bacca who hasnt been earning big money for most of his career.