AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

temo

Beginner
Reaction score
So have most players given up wearing the TechFit jerseys?

Other than Ambrosini, Flamini, Seedorf and Robinho everyone else was back to wearing the usual ClimaCool shirts.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
I used to wear my jerseys everywhere. And whenever you have a 1-3 years old son in your arms, the hazardous chance of your shirt getting wet (drooling, puking, burping) is increasing.

Exactly.. :star:

my yellow shirt got ruined by coffee.. so much trouble to get that shirt, i founded her in a little city in another state.. i was traveling with my parents at that time.

Than Tonico was born and 3yrs later bye shirt.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
im interested to buy a jersey on milan store use.

how long does the shipping take to chicago

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Gaiz, I got a Q for you

Do you get personalized jersey's each season or just plain ones? If it's personalized I'd be curious to know your collection of players to year...

And then marvel in pure jealousy

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
i used to wear my jerseys everywhere. Family occasions, going to the mall, hang-out with friends etc. But nowadays the frequency had been reduced, simply because i (like every young husband-wife couple do) share the duty of carrying my son with my wife. And whenever you have a 1-3 years old son in your arms, the hazardous chance of your shirt getting wet (drooling, puking, burping) is increasing.

So now my jerseys are mostly wore before watching milan games on tv, very seldom wore out of the home, even if i wear it out, i always ensure that the place is air-conditioned to reduce the chance of sweat tarnishing it. And before they're back in the box, i always hang it inside out minimal 24 hours in a shaded open air area to get some 'fresh-air' and to remove some of the folding marks.

Another thing, i prepared something like a stock card listing the day when each shirt is wore to ensure proper rotation and to avoid certain shirts getting over-worn. So before every game, there's a 5-minute ritual of checking the excel file in my laptop and decide which jersey is going to get the honor :d

respect!!

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
For those of you that order from the Asian Milan Store, they have free 7 UCL and Star Ball badge with a jersey up until Dec 7th. Got a Silva away jersey coming.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Gaiz, I got a Q for you

Do you get personalized jersey's each season or just plain ones? If it's personalized I'd be curious to know your collection of players to year...

And then marvel in pure jealousy
I personalized every jersey. Mind you that I only buy 1 home jersey every season. Exception :
- season 99/00 : the usual home jersey and the centenarry jersey
- season 91/92 : the 3 different versions of the home jersey, the difference is the patch above the red star in the left chest

Every season I tried to have different player/number. The only exception is for Maldini because I have 2 jerseys with no 3 and his name at the back. For jersey before season 95/96 (where Serie A started using name/number), number 9 is used twice (out of my adoration for MvBasten).

As for the list of name/number every season, I'll PM you. I don't wanna be seen as bragging here :D

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
I just found my shevchenko 04/05 shirt
ITS SO SEXY
ill post a pic if you want

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Does anybody know a good website to order jerseys from?

Cheers in advance,
A.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;865334 said:
Does anybody know a good website to order jerseys from?

Cheers in advance,
A.

acmilanstoreusa.com
soccer.com
worldsoccershop

I just got my 10/11 jersey in the mail, i cannot wait to wear it for tomorrow's match

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
guys my home short sleeve shirt with Ambrosini 23 on the back came in the post today, i ordered it from this guy from hong kong on ebay. it was 21 euros which also included home white shorts with a small number 23 printed on the shorts as well which i was very happy about as i was not expecting him to print a number on the shorts also!! they are the real deal, plus numbers are official with Milan crest on each number. it was 21 euros including postage and packaging. im very happy with it as i brought it into a sports shop in town to compare with the Milan shirts on sale in there and they are the exact same. i have been buying Milan shirts from asian sellers on ebay for the past 3/4 years and have never been disappointed. and for 21euros you really cant go wrong. i ordered the long sleeve 3rd shirt with Nesta on the back today. his email address is ysbill2003@yahoo.com.h, he will give you a link to his store. oh yea and if any of you do decide to get one from him tell him conor379@hotmail.com from Ireland told you about it cos i told him i would tell my friends about his store because i was so happy with the shirt he sent me

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
acmilanstoreusa.com
soccer.com
worldsoccershop

I just got my 10/11 jersey in the mail, i cannot wait to wear it for tomorrow's match

guys my home short sleeve shirt with Ambrosini 23 on the back came in the post today, i ordered it from this guy from hong kong on ebay. it was 21 euros which also included home white shorts with a small number 23 printed on the shorts as well which i was very happy about as i was not expecting him to print a number on the shorts also!! they are the real deal, plus numbers are official with Milan crest on each number. it was 21 euros including postage and packaging. im very happy with it as i brought it into a sports shop in town to compare with the Milan shirts on sale in there and they are the exact same. i have been buying Milan shirts from asian sellers on ebay for the past 3/4 years and have never been disappointed. and for 21euros you really cant go wrong. i ordered the long sleeve 3rd shirt with Nesta on the back today. his email address is ysbill2003@yahoo.com.h, he will give you a link to his store. oh yea and if any of you do decide to get one from him tell him conor379@hotmail.com from Ireland told you about it cos i told him i would tell my friends about his store because i was so happy with the shirt he sent me

Cheers guys, I'll definitely check them out.
I've been trying to find a T. Silva LS jersey but I haven't found one yet. I might get Ambrosini SS shirt as well maybe the alternate strip.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
sorry guys i made a typo above, his email address is ysbill2003@yahoo.com.hk, i left out the k at the end by accident

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
5ej04z.jpg

2j5kwvo.jpg

any have more picture??
Milan 1982-83 sponsor HITACHI

Last edited:
Reaction score
Away socks!

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and I'm looking for a little help. I'm trying to source a pair of 10/11 away socks (UK size 1, Adidas size 0). I've tried everywhere and spent a whole 2 days online searching but with no luck! If anyone knows where I can get these please PM or leave a link here. I would be happy with a previous season's white Milan socks if the 10/11 socks aren't available.

There are a few shops online that show as having them (through google) but none have the size I need. I'm kinda hoping you guys might now a place that's little known but stocked to the ceiling in Milan socks!

Admins - apologies if I've posted in the wrong place, please move my post if there's a more suitable place. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
In a bunker near London surrounded by Inter fans a
Well, I took the plunge and bought the techfit version!!!

I have to admit its awesome. I got it personalised with my name and number, I don't really care for wearing players names (players come and go but fans stay for ever) in my opinion. I got the large size and thats perfect for me.

WARNING!!!! Its extremely skin tight, so it can be less than flattering for those of us that have a little bit of padding around the waist :-)

The only bad thing is that the patches that I ordered with it do NOT come attached. So now I have the headache of finding somewhere with a heat press that can put them on for me :-(

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Saturday i'll go to Milano for the game against Roma and i really really want to bring home an Cassano shirt. But i know it won't be 100% sure by then & certainly don't know wich number he's taking. What to do?

Ps. Am loving this 'dilemma'

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Saturday i'll go to Milano for the game against Roma and i really really want to bring home an Cassano shirt. But i know it won't be 100% sure by then & certainly don't know wich number he's taking. What to do?

Ps. Am loving this 'dilemma'

18 Jankulovski, 9 Pippo means he will take:
The_Great_One.jpg

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sounds logical. I'll think about it, really want one :D
It would help if Cassano or his agent would confirm that he's coming.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is a bit offtopic-ish, not about jerseys, but about tshirts. I don't like wearing my jerseys around all the time cause I don't want to ruin them, so I'd like a couple acmilan tshirts, but I really don't like any of the styles i see online. I need to get a Grazie Paolo tshirt cause they were soldout since forever, but i digress.

I know objectivo does a contest where you can submit designs and have them made, so does anyone have any ideas of what would make a cool Milan tshirt?

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
This is a bit offtopic-ish, not about jerseys, but about tshirts. I don't like wearing my jerseys around all the time cause I don't want to ruin them, so I'd like a couple acmilan tshirts, but I really don't like any of the styles i see online. I need to get a Grazie Paolo tshirt cause they were soldout since forever, but i digress.

I know objectivo does a contest where you can submit designs and have them made, so does anyone have any ideas of what would make a cool Milan tshirt?

I found this guy on ebay. His shirts are mostly about players, not so much Milan.

But, I found a couple Maldini shirt, Gattuso etc.........

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/Mens-..._ssn=top_corner_designs&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/i.htm...dkw=&_osacat=1059&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Edit: Also, their is Who Are Ya designs. They dont have to much of a selection.
They also make custom shirts.

Last edited:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I found this guy on ebay. His shirts are mostly about players, not so much Milan.

But, I found a couple Maldini shirt, Gattuso etc.........

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/Mens-..._ssn=top_corner_designs&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/i.htm...dkw=&_osacat=1059&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Edit: Also, their is Who Are Ya designs. They dont have to much of a selection.
They also make custom shirts.

very cool thanks, have you ordered from this guy on ebay before?

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
166312_1777200794997_1388674063_1935177_3091593_n.jpg

Bought it Saturday before the match. When i asked the guy in the shop for Cassano and 99 he was like:

''Seriously? Cassano? Wow, you are the first one!!''

After that a few of the employees and some Milan fans started pointing, laughing and i showed them the shirt and they were like ''Bravissimo'' & ''Grande Cassano, bella maglia (shirt)''

Really cool to say i'm the first one in Milan who bought an official Cassano shirt before the deal is done :D

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
166312_1777200794997_1388674063_1935177_3091593_n.jpg

Bought it Saturday before the match. When i asked the guy in the shop for Cassano and 99 he was like:

''Seriously? Cassano? Wow, you are the first one!!''

After that a few of the employees and some Milan fans started pointing, laughing and i showed them the shirt and they were like ''Bravissimo'' & ''Grande Cassano, bella maglia (shirt)''

Really cool to say i'm the first one in Milan who bought an official Cassano shirt before the deal is done :D

hahaa nice one dude.. i got the home milan tech fit shirt for christmas, it really is an unreal shirt, totally fitted.. Maldini 3 on the back.. its a lot of money though so i guess it wud wana be!

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
as I posted elsewhere, I got an Ibra shirt for xmas, will put up pics of it at some point

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
hahaa nice one dude.. i got the home milan tech fit shirt for christmas, it really is an unreal shirt, totally fitted.. Maldini 3 on the back.. its a lot of money though so i guess it wud wana be!
How much did the techfit version cost you? They sell it for Euro 130 - 170 in ebay Italia :(

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
You can get them for 150US on the Milan usa store online

Schedule