Whatever gattuso tells them during the half is working. Please continue

Milan: “teams losing in 2018?. Can’t relate” :o

It's starting to feel like the 2012-13 season :proud:

*fingers crossed*

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
>go to Bulgaria
>fuck shit up
>leave

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Shit performance in all honesty but 0:3 is a great result. We really need a playmaker in this team though, someone who can dictate play in the middle of the park. I love Bonaventura but he isn’t good enough to be an undisputed starter anymore. Biglia I can cope with as he intercepts a lot of balls and keeps it simple, so someone with great playmaking skills would thrive with him imo. Bonaventura needs to be back up/rotation, he is still very valuable because of how versatile he is but his position needs to be strengthened in summer no doubt about it.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Shit performance in all honesty but 0:3 is a great result. We really need a playmaker in this team though, someone who can dictate play in the middle of the park. I love Bonaventura but he isn’t good enough to be an undisputed starter anymore. Biglia I can cope with as he intercepts a lot of balls and keeps it simple, so someone with great playmaking skills would thrive with him imo. Bonaventura needs to be back up/rotation, he is still very valuable because of how versatile he is but his position needs to be strengthened in summer no doubt about it.

Read something about real lining up their next big #10

Modric would be a great addition... and wouldn't cost too much.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great result. Ludo were organised but obviously lacked skill. Hope to see lots of different faces in the next match.
Please shut up about Silva. We're winning.
Forza rino
Forza Milan

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
I'm glad that the team did not expend too much energy, it was a good performance overall.

Cutrone is an amazing talent, I hope we don't mess this one up. Love how consistent Romagnoli has become

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score

I agree, someone that can truly play between the lines. we lack the slick play of kaka or even a preinjury pato. that player that terrorises the opposition with pace and technique. we need a brazillian:o

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
bonaventura and biglia are our weakest point (besides abate and calabria) but new regista and left winger on summer will fix everything and this team could be really great.

i love hakan and he totally deserve his place in first 11 next season, shame that he need to play on wing where he can't show his real potential but he's still one of our best player and will be even better when you move him in his real position.

romagnoli - bonuci :star:

cutrone :proud::star:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Very good result, Cutrone always there to sting, what a lad. Very comfortable lead, score one at home and it's basically out of reach.

I really liked the ref today, I feel pampered by him and already dread reverting back to Serie A idiots :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Great result but was annoyed about how the commentator pronounced the g in biglia

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great result but was annoyed about how the commentator pronounced the g in biglia

I hear that often, I know that the correct italian version is "Bilia" but maybe they pronounce it spanish (I don´t know if you pronounce the g in spanish) because he is Argentine.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You think we can get top 4? :eek:

I mean we were down by a large margin in 2012-13 too but still made top 4. :o

I hear that often, I know that the correct italian version is "Bilia" but maybe they pronounce it spanish (I don´t know if you pronounce the g in spanish) because he is Argentine.

Yeah we pronounce it as beeglia.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

It was an italian commentator and big lia just sounded so odd. But I guess that’s the Spanish pronunciation you’re right

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tough game as I predicted. Not impressed by our playing style. We need a fast improvement. Our goals came out of nowhere while we got really lucky twice (Dyakov hitting the bar and Abate giving an easy penalty, but called offside. Both were while they were still in the game and could've changed a lot. Better team won, which is the most important thing.

Anyway, let's get Doria beaten and we're good.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Very good result, Cutrone always there to sting, what a lad. Very comfortable lead, score one at home and it's basically out of reach.

I really liked the ref today, I feel pampered by him and already dread reverting back to Serie A idiots :lol:

Technically it doesn’t make a difference if we score one at home or not.. they need 4 goals to win, scoring one still means they need 4 goals to win.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Yeah we pronounce it as beeglia.
actually, top 3.:cool:
too late now. that season, resurgence started way before winter break. we won't finish top 4 unless roma, inter and lazio continues like this for another two month.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

I really don’t wanna get my hopes up.. let us see how we do in our next 3 very tough matches in serie a before we can start dreaming :/

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Gattuso: "Andre Silva entered the game well. His performance was good. I expect him like that in the next few games too. I would be even happier with one of his goals."

Schedule