Ancelotti demands Milan victory

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
does Ancelotti reads my mind or what? so proud of Ancelotti speach
any way here is what he saidSource: Football Italia

Although a point will be enough for qualification, Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti is demanding a victory against Shakhtar Donetsk.

"It is our objective to not only qualify for the knock-out stages but to do so by winning the group," he stated ahead of tomorrow’s Champions’ League game.

"I would like to see us put on a similar performance to the one when we beat Barcelona at the San Siro."

Milan and Barca currently share top spot in Group F after collecting nine points from four games so far.

The Rossoneri have already beaten their Ukrainian opponents 1-0 this term and the Coach is confident they can pick up three more points.

"I don’t think they’ve changed that much since our first meeting," he added. "They are a side who like to play good football.

"We were a little tentative when we travelled to the Ukraine but I think we will be in a better frame of mind tomorrow."

Milan’s goalscoring hopes are set to fall on Hernan Crespo given the fitness problems of Andriy Shevchenko and Jon Dahl Tomasson.

"I don’t consider our decision to sign Crespo as a gamble," noted the tactician. "Hernan has great quality and he’s getting over his initial problems."

What about the disappointing form of Kaka? "I think he just needs to continue with what he is doing," defended Ancelotti.

"He isn’t finished as a player even if he is going through some highs and lows at this moment in time. If he plays then I hope he does well."

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Bla-Bla-Bla...

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
I couldn't be bothered to read all that speech of his.
Obviously any coach's mentality when entering the game would be to win. :rolleyes:
I am sure he will mark his words. :)

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
These speeches are pointless really, it's obvious what they are going to say before they say anything, so why bother?

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Bla-Bla-Bla...

blablbalbalbalablabalbalabalalbalblabalbalalaal

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
pippoinzag}{i said:
it's obvious what they are going to say before they say anything, so why bother?

You, sir should copyright this quote. ;)

S

superman_1899

blarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah dude... copyright-ing is a big issue espeacially in "IT" times...

remembered my first assignment during uni days... where i forgot to qoute some economic term... and the lecturer accused me of PLAGIARISING his work... sigh and after a lengthy explanation... then only he considered my assignment...

what an ass he was????

Schedule