The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Fassone is playing it correct now. There’s a decent possibility that broke li won’t make the payment and Elliott will gain control.

Next week will be exciting.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Fassone is playing it correct now. There’s a decent possibility that broke li won’t make the payment and Elliott will gain control.

Next week will be exciting.

Fassone's position is interesting. He was the one who introduced the idea (through his connections) to complete the deal through Elliot, but he is also close to Li by virtue of his role. Either way, I think his position is secure no matter what.

My hunch is that Li will pay what is required by April 4. I think the amount of buyers waiting in the wings is exaggerated.

Let's hope for the best. I am getting tired of a couple of things:

1) the lack of transparency
2) the media constantly hurling shit our way

I wish I could say number 2 doesn't faze me, but it does, even if I know 1) fuels 2).

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
big giant no for him.

i will rather have silva and cutrone here, i can't see how belotti is any better than these two.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Pato will teach our two young strikers all kinds of things. Some even about football :star:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Kalinic +10m.

if we continue 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 formation, makes no sense to buy him before we can get rid of kalinic, 4 strikers are too much
kalinic + 20 is a ok deal ( 45M almost the same with his price ), if they refuse they can go fuck off

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Belotti for 40 sounds good... Aubameyang is gone already
We still haven't addressed our pace issue though.
We should break the bank for Lemar.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
about how to date Li's daughters?

Certainly. He's tailor made for that because I am sure he gained experience about dating Chinese women and he obviously has extensive knowledge on the issue of dating the daughter of an owner. Brilliant mind, this Pato fella.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Strinic his usual uber shit. Guilty for firstgoal also.

I dont know what to think about zlatko...
Is he the right man to lead croatia in the wc?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Spot on. Torino is one huge giant mess right now. 40m is a fair price for him. He’s still 24 and one year lost in his progress ain’t a huge loss.

If we can sell Kalinic for 20m then it’ll be a good deal for all, since he won’t join Torino hence the high salary (4m) and we will eventually have to pay fiorentina 15m at the end of the season.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fassone's position is interesting. He was the one who introduced the idea (through his connections) to complete the deal through Elliot, but he is also close to Li by virtue of his role. Either way, I think his position is secure no matter what.

My hunch is that Li will pay what is required by April 4. I think the amount of buyers waiting in the wings is exaggerated.

Let's hope for the best. I am getting tired of a couple of things:

1) the lack of transparency

2) the media constantly hurling shit our way

I wish I could say number 2 doesn't faze me, but it does, even if I know 1) fuels 2).

Fassone is safe just if we manage to refinance the debt or if Elliot takes over, he’ll see his contract out because he’ll be needed for the transition period.

After that new owners will bring their new AD.

The management position is difficult right now, they addressed the speculations every time it came up, even Yonghong Li sent a video message.

Players are getting their salaries on time and the club is moving forward from a sporting POV.

Believe it or not, the new shit storm came from what fassone said “we need 30m to finish off the season”. Which gave the media the necessary juice for their imagination to start writing.

At those specific cases the less you say the better since fans really have no interest in corporate events or moving hands. Those things must happen behind closed curtains.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The majority of fans are missing one key point about the whole Elliot situation.

They will assume control only to sell the club and not keep. If they want to keep it then it’s a different scenario.

Based on the clauses put forward by berlusconi

1. club/squad can’t not be dismantled.
2. In case the club will be sold berlusconi has a buy back option at market price.
3. Elliot to get their debt and rest of the money will go to Yonghong Li.

Milan is a club that has 130m (the other sum is a loan on Yonghong Li person) debt and increased their value by 200m since last season. So the least to say is the club is healthy and it won’t be hard to find a buyer.

Comparing milan to inter scenario where at inter debt exceeds the value of the club and squad.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
20+ locatelli unfortunately. You have to give up an important piece to acquire an important one.

Mirabelli is likely the only guy that's knocking on Cairo's door this summer.

Belotti went from last seasons hype job to nonentity in the space of one year. That's impressive for all the wrong reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule