The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Balotelli:“I would never return to Milan though. I have nothing against the Rossoneri fans, but the club treated me badly, as if I was somebody who just happened to be there by chance, and discarded me as if I was not needed. I would only go back there if [former CEO Adriano] Galliani was there.”

Bacca it is. :proud:

Wow.. I wanted Balo back as 3rd choice but he just proved he's a dumbass.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Ozyakup no thank you. We need real quality to lift our midfield we have enough rotation players.

Bacca is never coming back and he should never come back.

Balotelli is an imbecile. His idiocy has been and will always be his downfall.

We need to sell Kalinic as soon as possible even if it is at a loss.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Never seen him play, but he's apparently a baller.

Looks like we're building depth. Which we desperately need. Rid of fodder, some expiring contracts, sign some depth and 3 key starters.

This. We already have a decent young core. Now we need some meat around it.

Starters should be Left Winger, CM, and LB.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never seen him play, but he's apparently a baller.

Looks like we're building depth. Which we desperately need. Rid of fodder, some expiring contracts, sign some depth and 3 key starters.

Is this the plan or your point of view? Any Chinaboyz news? :D

Edit: Also, are we super duper UCL dependant or we will still have some nice money to spend if we go to EL?

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Good, it is just concerning Gattuso and Mirabelli seem to overly defend him at every chance. But of course I understand they wont bash him publicly.

It's obvious how little confident Kalinic has now. The mistakes he does aren't because of a lack of technical skill, it's because he has an ongoing war inside his head as soon as he enters the pitch.

For example, you don't missjudge the power in simple passes or fumble with received balls and then try to compensate by chasing the opponent and end up fouling them as often as he does as a professional player. He didn't in Fiorentina and Chievo players aren't doing it.

Gattuso and co are well aware of the importance of the state of mind in a player and are obviously doing what they can to help Milan as much as possible.

With that being said I think he's done. He hasn't shown any promising attributes and he's had enough chances to prove that he can handle being in a big club. We should cut the losses.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Is this the plan or your point of view? Any Chinaboyz news? :D

Edit: Also, are we super duper UCL dependant or we will still have some nice money to spend if we go to EL?

of course we have money

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
of course we have money

Why are we targeting a potential fodder such as Oyzakup? Not doubting that we have money btw, just wondering why we target some nobody in a 4th tier league.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Why are we targeting a potential fodder such as Oyzakup? Not doubting that we have money btw, just wondering why we target some nobody in a 4th tier league.

i think it is hakans recommendation which we shouldnt listen to btw

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think it is hakans recommendation which we shouldnt listen to btw

Yeah honestly, we're not in the position to have nepotism dictate our transfer market but I guess that's too late after all we signed Antonio :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Imagine this fodder will be an upgrade over bonaventura.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hard to imagine, rather get rid of Bona, disregard that Oyzakup guy and look for a real mid instead. No, it doesn't have to be SMS(although I'd love that). Can that Meyer kid play there? At least he's competing in a somewhat respectable league.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ozyakup was born in the Netherlands, was seen as a pretty big talent and went to Arsenals youth teams at 16 yo. He's now been at Besiktas for 5 years and is already 25 yo.

From what I know ( I don't watch Besiktas tho), he is a technical but slow/weak cm. I'm gonna say no.

edit: he would be the Bonaventura replacement i guess

Good enough for me

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Balotelli:“I would never return to Milan though. I have nothing against the Rossoneri fans, but the club treated me badly, as if I was somebody who just happened to be there by chance, and discarded me as if I was not needed. I would only go back there if [former CEO Adriano] Galliani was there.”

Bacca it is. :proud:

he really this stupid?

He'll only go back if the same people who treated him badly and "discarded" him were still in charge?

DMdhkyfV4AA6521.jpg

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oracolo said Bonucci has specifically asked the management to sign Vidal, Felipe Anderson, & a striker that can score 30+ goals a season.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Oracolo said Bonucci has specifically asked the management to sign Vidal, Felipe Anderson, & a striker that can score 30+ goals a season.

Nonsense, he said if there is an advise to the management it would be signing experienced players who played at the highest levels.

He didn’t specify names. Italian media are being creative and colorful as usual.

30 + goals striker? Well there is only 5 of them and the cheapest cost around 250m

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meyer would be my top choice if were signing a free agent for midfield. He's great.

I'm if Wilshire will renew but the form he's been in this season signing him for free would be a steal.. so not really sure why were looming at Ki & the Besiktas CM.(not saying they're mot good but)

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he really this stupid?

He'll only go back if the same people who treated him badly and "discarded" him were still in charge?

DMdhkyfV4AA6521.jpg

maybe galliani defended him? it is quite clear berlusconi was the one who was against him.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why you attacking on balo. You know he gets confused when trying to use his brain.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Bonucci knows our players are medionce shit as all the ones mirabelli brouht, and wants euro level plsyers. Said tgat training level needs to be lifted also.

Vidal 100% yes.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looking only 2nd half of the season, who is better bonucci or romagnoli. I have watched all milan games including friendlies. Would say bonucci is better at spraying balls forward, but at defending our ale is no joke man. Maybe im just biased.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonucci: “[Sporting director Massimiliano] Mirabelli and [CEO Marco] Fassone don’t need any advice, If I have to give some I would say to buy top international players, so even in training the level is raised, it’s a fundamental thing,”

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Balotelli might end up here this summer

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Bonucci: “[Sporting director Massimiliano] Mirabelli and [CEO Marco] Fassone don’t need any advice, If I have to give some I would say to buy top international players, so even in training the level is raised, it’s a fundamental thing,”

Great idea Bonbon, no one thought of that

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looking only 2nd half of the season, who is better bonucci or romagnoli. I have watched all milan games including friendlies. Would say bonucci is better at spraying balls forward, but at defending our ale is no joke man. Maybe im just biased.

Romagnoli has been without a doubt our best player in 2018. Can't remember him having an off day this year either. He saved Bonucci's ass plenty times, even inserts himself in the attack at times(he's definitely a better attacker than Kaligoal at this point :lol:). Romagnoli is the only guy right now that I wouldn't sell out of this team.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great idea Bonbon, no one thought of that

You say that but since we're liked with random Kebab players, maybe nobody really thought of signing quality players :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule