Who should be our new striker?

• Total voters

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Was debating with my buddies.

Who do you prefer out of the 3.

I'm in between Belotti and Auba.

Auba is a proven scorer for a few seasons now, I feel like his speed and movements fit montellas style the best and also he is good for sales. Top scorer in bundes. Belotti is young, Italian and an overall beast of a striker who can score with head feet and works his ass off.

Honestly not that convinced with morata although reports say he is out first choice.

Mozack

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Balotelli Inzaghi Maldini Costacurta Nesta Sheva Djokovic
Harry Kane.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I was in camp Belotti....

But I'm now fimly in camp #auback. Have been watching him and Belotti since the chinese took over.....Belotti has not had a good couple of months.

Aubameyang is currently at a higher level. Belotti could be great or could flop next year...he has all the tools to be great though.

1)Aubameyang
2)Belotti
3)Andre Silva or someone else
4) Morata

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
all aboard auback train

iL0XiwE.jpg

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
All three have experienced italian football with varying success.

Aubameyang is one of the top strikers in world football and though it would be awesome to get him,however , we offer no champions league football and there are teams that will need replacing strikers or may be replacing strikers who not only offer champions league football but domestic honours as well. AC Milan is not winning the league next year.

Morata is a level or so down on Aubameyang but he is younger and is also BIG GAME player. We need that kind of player, is he worth 52 million though ? His only season of success in terms of consistency was last year. In saying that I think he would be great for us.

Belotti is italian which is a bonus and is awesome. 60 million though seems crazily excessive.I do see a lot of potential in him but so did I in Pato,Cristante, El Sharraway , they are all gone now. Easily the most get able as Juventus won't need him and AC Milan is the next big name in Italy.

Overall I would be happy with any of the three, I am excited to hear Morata deal is coming to finalisation. However people should remember how good Bacca is at striking when he needs to be. I don't think forwards are our biggest problem at the moment, we need quality midfielders to get it to them .

I hope this transfer market, we can get three players that go straight into the starting line up of high class value, Morata would be a good start.

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's Morata for me. Knows the league better than Auba, is younger and also better with the ball at his feet which suits Montellas tactics better in my opinion. People see how much goals Auba is scoring but fail to realize how many chances he gets every game at Dortmund and also how many minutes he is playing. If you compare the stats of the two they have almost a similar conversation rate this season. Another reason I'm for Morata over Auba is that I think he is showing a much better attitude than Auba in wanting to prove himself in world football, not just looking where he can make the most money.

I have no opinion on Belotti since I have not seen enough from him but his pricetag would be the reason for me not to go for him.

Last edited:

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan need a goalscorer.....and there is only one proven goalscorer and thats Auba. Morata is more of a second striker and belotti has had one great season. Also the other 2 are more dependent on others than Auba who is quicker and can beat a man better. And when you add he is also much better goalscorer. Its an easy decision. No attitude can make a player natural goalscorer and Morata will never be one

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan need a goalscorer.....and there is only one proven goalscorer and thats Auba. Morata is more of a second striker and belotti has had one great season. Also the other 2 are more dependent on others than Auba who is quicker and can beat a man better. And when you add he is also much better goalscorer. Its an easy decision. No attitude can make a player natural goalscorer and Morata will never be one

Are u happy with Giroud?

Nothing against Auba but Morata is better with the ball on his feet. On the other hand Morata is not worth the price or the supposed salary that he is going to get.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
More than fine with Belotti or Auba

Morata on the other hand is a supersub/BGP/second striker. It would be INCREDIBLY stupid for a club in our position to sign him. It would be INCREDIBLY stupid for any club under any circumstances to sign him for 60-70m and hand him a 7m-per-year contract or whatever RM and his entourage are demanding.

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
More than fine Belotti or Auba

Morata on the other hand is a supersub/BGP/second striker. It would be INCREDIBLY stupid for a club in our position to sign him. It would be INCREDIBLY stupid for any club under any circumstances to sign him for 60-70m and hand him a 7m-per-year contract or whatever RM and his entourage are demanding.

+1000

I just don't see him scoring much for us.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Cairo will lower the 100m price too late in the summer, so it's down to Aubameyang and Morata.

If we went for Aubameyang we'd look for a creative LW, not Keita. Our interest in a goal scoring winger is why I think Morata's our first choice

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
My heart says Belotti, but all 3 are major upgrades.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Are u happy with Giroud?

Nothing against Auba but Morata is better with the ball on his feet. On the other hand Morata is not worth the price or the supposed salary that he is going to get.
No. Giroud scores goals. But he makes every player worse playing next to him

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
auba by far!!!

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Auba, top 5 striker in the world. Not only will he glue people to the bench, he sends the right message and does the job hes expected to and beyond. He's an all around great asset.

Realistically, Morata. Fits the playing style, has the same name brand effect as Auba and supposedly wants Italy. I'm very excited for two tale ted Spaniards to dominate Serie A.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I doubt we can afford Morata or Aubameyang.

I would go for Schick which is much cheaper and very talented.