Christian Eriksen

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
Eriksen is the perfect player to partner De Jong and Monto to connect our midfield to our attack. There couldnt me a more perfect player.

To say that that midfield will get run over is complete rubbish. We play Nocerino who doesnt even know how to tackle nor can he hold possesion like Eriksen. Napoli played Inler/Dzemailli-Behrami-Hamsik and Juve played Pirlo-Vidal-Machisio last season to win the league and they never got over run. They dominated the league with those midfields.

To say that a DeJong-Monto-Eriksen midfield will be overrun in Seria A is the height of foolishness. That midfield would have ensured we would be fighting for the top of Seria A this season

I am not going to say that Eriksen-De Jon-Montolivo wouldn't have worked for us. It would most likely have worked better than Nocerino-De Jong-Montolivo. However, you have to factor in that both Napoli and Juve were playing with 3 CBs last season, one of whom would be in/near the midfield area to add some defensive ability there. So I for one think that one cannot rule out the possibility that a Eriksen-De Jon-Montolivo midfield could be overrun.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I am not going to say that Eriksen-De Jon-Montolivo wouldn't have worked for us. It would most likely have worked better than Nocerino-De Jong-Montolivo. However, you have to factor in that both Napoli and Juve were playing with 3 CBs last season, one of whom would be in/near the midfield area to add some defensive ability there. So I for one think that one cannot rule out the possibility that a Eriksen-De Jon-Montolivo midfield could be overrun.

more simple-

come january, management thinks we'll have 5 technically gifted mids, 3 of whom who can play cm (montolivo, poli, honda), 3 of whom can play am (honda, saponara, kaka)

the decision on eriksen is tied to saponara/honda.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
jube were plaing 433 with peerlo, videl and chisio. they were doing fine, ericksen would thrive alongside monty and de jong in a 3 man midfield. what they lack in defensive skills, is easily compensated for their superior ability to keep possession and ditrubute passes, in ericksens case he can thread in some great through balls as well.

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
jube were plaing 433 with peerlo, videl and chisio. they were doing fine, ericksen would thrive alongside monty and de jong in a 3 man midfield. what they lack in defensive skills, is easily compensated for their superior ability to keep possession and ditrubute passes, in ericksens case he can thread in some great thrpugh balls as well.

:thumbsup:

Its insane,the team would have been in much better shape if we got eriksen instead of kaka,then used matri money to buy someone like sakho. Im almost sure,so long as psg accepted the offer,hed pick us instead of liverpool.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
yeah well we have retards in the management level, what can we do. I like both types of players tehcnical and physical, but players who are able to integrate both these attributes will be on top of favourite lists. ericksen although not physically strong, he is reasonably fast and has great stamina which more or less allows him to be effective at lcm. btw I really think a full strength lpool team is better than milan this season, what do u think pharoah? sakho, kolo (albeit old,still better than zaccardo, bonera and hell even zapata imo), coutinho, studdza (sturridge), suarez, agger etc all would start here imo.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
btw sakho cost like 18 mil, no way milan would pay that much for a cb.

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
more simple-

come january, management thinks we'll have 5 technically gifted mids, 3 of whom who can play cm (montolivo, poli, honda), 3 of whom can play am (honda, saponara, kaka)

the decision on eriksen is tied to saponara/honda.

Possibly.. Not arguing that at all.

And even the Juve midfield was brutally overrun by Bayern. Once again, not arguing that Eriksen-De Jong-Monto would not work. It would most definitely have been an upgrade to what we have. Eriksen and Astori instead of Kaka, Silvestre and Matri would indeed have been so much better for our squad.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bayern have martinez and luis guatavo/shweinsteiger, they are complete mids in a sense that they are technically just as good as any CM out there in addition to being physically gifted as well. strong, athletic, skillful, they are the type of midfielders we should be going for, plus bayern had quality everywhere. two of the best wingers in the world which inevitably made them unbeatable.

Last edited:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Ah dude you overvalue the importance of physical ability in football

Yes it helps but 70% of footballing ability comes from technique and your mind

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thats what my point was, just take messi for instance, he is obviously the best player in the world but if someone who has his tchnical ability and mindset plus the natural physique to ho along wit it, he will trounce messi. like I said I like both types of players technically gifted and the physical types as well, but a combination of both would be even better imo.

Last edited:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
sort of

but look at Barcelona

All physically pretty pathetic

Aerobically they are insane, ie they press and continually run and run

But in a strength battle or a speed race most aren't going to outrun a lot of players

BUT, technically and mentally, best in the world

Messi is the best player in the world because he is technically a level above everyone

If you try and get physical with him he will just dribble round you or meg you or turn you or whatever

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bayern have martinez and luis guatavo/shweinsteiger, they are complete mids in a sense that they are technically just as good as any CM out there in addition to being physically gifted as well. strong, athletic, skillful, they are the type of midfielders we should be going fir, plus bayern had quality everywhere. two of the best wingers in the world which inevitably made them unbeatable.

:thumbsup:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sort of

but look at Barcelona

All physically pretty pathetic

Aerobically they are insane, ie they press and continually run and run

But in a strength battle or a speed race most aren't going to outrun a lot of players

BUT, technically and mentally, best in the world

Messi is the best player in the world because he is technically a level above everyone

If you try and get physical with him he will just dribble round you or meg you or turn you or whatever

I see what u mean but bro thats one exception to the rule. look at what bayern were able to do to them last season, technical plus mentality and physicality imo are all a necessity if u want to be the best. besides barca have a proper system and have been playing together for quite a while. what works for them would never be effective for any other team if they dont have the right mixture or balance in their team. when I say phsyical, I dont just mean strength and speed, it includes endurance, height, balance etc as well. I eblieve a combination of technically astute and physically gifted players can destroy barca if they are integrated well in a hosen system. u need a bit of everything, one without the other wont make u top class, only barca provee an exception to the rule and even they were lucky to get past several teams in their prime qhen they won ucl. cbf trying to dig out whivh games they cheated or got help from refa in big games.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
ShamelessCommonGoldfish.gif