Votes: 68 68.7%
  • Pippo

Votes: 31 31.3%

• Total voters

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
I've no idea really. No clue about how they work, their tactical preferences, playing philosophy...

Nothing solid to make an opinion.

Pippo used the same 4-3- whatever of the first team when I watched primavera.

4-3-1-2 ... which I must say is not 4-3-3 at all.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Did you forget Inzaghi stealing Allegri job fight?

Not as, is what I ment.
He was mentioned few times but Pippo rumours were not nearly as present as Clarence rumours.

I deleted it but you was too quick.

Randomername

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibracadabra Drake
I'm more preoccupied with making it into fucking serie a next season don't forget who we have as coach for the rest of the season and look at our most recent fixture

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I've no idea really. No clue about how they work, their tactical preferences, playing philosophy...

Nothing solid to make an opinion.

Pippo used the same 4-3- whatever of the first team when I watched primavera.

Think that's more to do with our directive that all youth teams should play in the same style as that of the main team. To get players' progression easier.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
I think that this club is the hands of god

berlusconi doesn't give a shit, galliani has no more moral and barbara is clueless

I imagine their gathering, it must be like "yeah, there is this japanese kid, seems like the fans love him, let's hire him, why not? this anime/manga thing is a trend nowadays"

Best description of this club I have seen. The only thing that can save it is a new owner. As long as Berlu is owner it means that Barbara is in charge and we allready have seen the outcome of her ideas. She is totally clueless.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm more preoccupied with making it into fucking serie a next season don't forget who we have as coach for the rest of the season and look at our most recent fixture

wakey wakey he's gone

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Think that's more to do with our directive that all youth teams should play in the same style as that of the main team. To get players' progression easier.

yeah, it's possible

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
lol, rikjaard is awful, our defense would be worst than now

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
It was 433 at times... I remember when he moved the LB to to left wing.

Until :b: called up taskforce and shoved a stick up his ass. After that it was 4-3-1-2 most of the time. And I doubt :g: will assign Clarence, knowing he wont play his fav. formation

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Until :b: called up taskforce and shoved a stick up his ass. After that it was 4-3-1-2 most of the time. And I doubt :g: will assign Clarence, knowing he wont play his fav. formation

What are you talking about?

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol, rikjaard is awful, our defense would be worst than now

really? :eek: we'd get 6 from Sassuolo? Bullshit, Rijkaard is good in attack, which will help us be more confident in defence. Its hard to play football when you dont have quality defs and the attack playbook looks like a tic tac toe board.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What are you talking about?

I'm saying that :b: prefers 4-3-1-2, and as long as another formation is not forced, 4-3-1-2 it is.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Best description of this club I have seen. The only thing that can save it is a new owner. As long as Berlu is owner it means that Barbara is in charge and we allready have seen the outcome of her ideas. She is totally clueless.

A new owner is what will ultimately save Milan

But for now Milan has the 6th/7th highest revenue in football and needs a competent manager to handle that revenue not an incompetent clown like Galliani

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf is chosen.

#C4C

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i want stam!

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No caretaker guys. Clarence will be in Milan on Thursday the latest!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I imagine their gathering, it must be like "yeah, there is this japanese kid, seems like the fans love him, let's hire him, why not? this anime/manga thing is a trend nowadays"

omg :lol:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Seedorf. because;

I'd like pippo to stay as primavera coach.

And,

This may be the first coaching job for Clarence, but I'd still give it to him because to me, he'll have excellent man-managing skills. This is important in motivating our players in trying to get out of this rut.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Seedorf is more of a leader / tactician than Pippo. He seems to have a little bit of everything in him and special vision for the game.

Pippo is more of a fans favorite for his energy and self belief but I feel that he wouldn't have a clear idea in the role of defenders for example.

paganini66

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Let Pippo take care of Primavera. IF slowdorf fails then he can come in and then if Pippo fails we'll get gattuso in after that Ambro lol

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well since Seedorf is confirmed, I'll support him and hopefully Berlu will do the starting with the de-fodderization process and then the rebuilding

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
is there any chance we can only sign Seedorf for 6 months with an option to extend?

that way if he doesn't do well - we can get Prandelli in the summer… unfortunately all the reports are saying he's signing for 2.5 years with the odd report saying 1.5 years