The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Piatek seems like a panic buy. I'd rather we upgrade the supply first and then seek a focal point.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
We can't afford another 40M striker flop, If it happens I'm worried.

Yeah. Things are very complicated right now.
Piatek maybe has potential, but right now we need a starter. If Piatek flop, then Leo credibility will be at risk.

Leo probably never thought we will lose Higuain on January. He just start working for Milan, and I think he need more time to analyze properly a player potential. Right now Piatek is a gamble. You can't judge a talent based on half season performance, it's not a proper scouting and analysis.
This Higuain situation is out of everyone's plan.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Damn I just realized we paid 58m for caldara and 6 months of higuain

yUS4uhl.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OracoloRN says a winger and midfielder will arrive after Piatek. Said the winger that is the closest to arrive is Dutch. Didn’t mention a name, but I would assume it sounds like Groeneveld or possibly Bergwijn. Also mentioned they’ll likely sell Kessie in the summer.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
OracoloRN says a winger and midfielder will arrive after Piatek. Said the winger that is the closest to arrive is Dutch. Didn’t mention a name, but I would assume it sounds like Groeneveld or possibly Bergwijn. Also mentioned they’ll likely sell Kessie in the summer.

Same guy said we were close to a winger from the premier league and people started saying Martial. I laughed at that but the Dutch fits the description but it’s definitely Groeneveld since we’ve bid on him already

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so we are going for a prospect winger instead of an established player and paying 40m for piatek? hmm

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If it's those guys, I'd rather keep Hakan :lol:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If we don’t sign a big winger I don’t want to sell Hakan either to be honest.

Another midfielder really excites me though, we need another technical player with Paqueta in the midfield and we need someone who can bench Kessie for now until he rediscovers his beast mode

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Ac milan is dead. The moment arsenal director tookbover.

Piatek, groeneveld, sensi... Good job for...genoa

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ac milan is dead. The moment arsenal director tookbover.

Piatek, groeneveld, sensi... Good job for...genoa

Have faith man. I’m sure things will turn for the better, no way Maldini comes back to Milan when he rejected numberous management proposals if things were going to go downhill and hurt his reputation.

I think Piatek will do very well here btw as long as we bring in a CM and LW with technical ability.

Have faith brother :star:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Same guy said we were close to a winger from the premier league and people started saying Martial. I laughed at that but the Dutch fits the description but it’s definitely Groeneveld since we’ve bid on him already

Said the preferred winger was the one from the premier league and I would guess it was Martial. With Mourinho gone, Man Utd have turned it around so guys like Pogba, Martial who probably were likely to leave probably aren’t anymore.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we don’t sign a big winger I don’t want to sell Hakan either to be honest.

Another midfielder really excites me though, we need another technical player with Paqueta in the midfield and we need someone who can bench Kessie for now until he rediscovers his beast mode

Unlikely any more big money is spent in January like Paqueta. Most likely it’ll be money going out is what will be put back in. Heavy spending will most likely come in the summer.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Groeneveld would be awesome.

Yeah he’s only 21 but he’s got a sight for goal and he’s quick and strong.

If we don’t sign him now, he will go to premier league this summer.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I wish we could sign Rabiot.... Surprise us Leo...

Surprise !

no we will not sign Rabiot. Instead, we will signLord Stefano Sensi

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Groeneveld would be awesome.

Yeah he’s only 21 but he’s got a sight for goal and he’s quick and strong.

If we don’t sign him now, he will go to premier league this summer.

Have you seen him play?

From videos he seems very similar to Depay.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Unlikely any more big money is spent in January like Paqueta. Most likely it’ll be money going out is what will be put back in. Heavy spending will most likely come in the summer.

I think if we sell Hakan we might spend his money on a winger or mid, at least I’m hoping. You could be right though unfortunately.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. His position is stacked (Rashford, Lingard, Sanchez) and he's been unwilling to renew his contract. Man Utd are unlikely to qualify for CL so maybe he's looking for a new challenge. Hopefully having Moncada here will help to convince him in addition to being Gordon's Singer's fav player :lol:

Actually Rashford has nothing to do with Martial's position given Rashford is being played as a striker not a winger since Mourinho left, which is actually his position as he's not a winger. Sanchez also sucks and is always injured/never plays, so Martial's only competition is Lingard, who Martial is better than. Martial is getting a lot of playing time now. Not to mention Man U just beat Totenham away from home so they are hardly without a chance to end in Top 4.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Optus sport linking us to Ozil. Apparently we’ve asked Arsenal to pay some of his wages too.

I think they might have mistaken us for Inter to be honest

They did have a picture of Ozil in our kit though with the headline.

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Have you seen him play?

From videos he seems very similar to Depay.

Not even close, very one-dimensional player, also had only a brief good spell early in the season before getting an ankle injury that kept him out for months. As far as I know, he hasn't even returned to full fitness yet.
I see absolutely no reason to buy him now, he would need some time before he even returns to fitness, let alone adapts to the level of Serie A. He will add very little for this season, so I don't see how this would help us clinch a CL spot.
If for some reason our scouts (the new Monaco guy?) see some talent in him, just wait for summer and address our pressing needs now with someone that could actually contribute off the bat.

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Optus sport linking us to Ozil. Apparently we’ve asked Arsenal to pay some of his wages too.

I think they might have mistaken us for Inter to be honest

They did have a picture of Ozil in our kit though with the headline.

Yeah I watched the video attached and in the report they say inter Milan. Typical Optus stitch up.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd love to have ozil

as opposed as I am to spending 40 million on piatek, give me a young hungry dude that will be honored to wear this shirt over that piece of shit higuain any day of the week.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Last three players we bought with a similar track record and age are probably Gila, Pippo and Sheva (I don’t count Silva because we don’t know what he will be). Gila had two big seasons in Italy, Sheva two big season in Ukraine and had done well in Europe. Pippo had one great year at Atalanta and then went to Juve so he might be the closest comparable. All around the same age.

If he ends up somewhere in between those 3 (better than Gila and anywhere close to the others) then he will have been worth the price. It’s a massive gamble but if Juve or Inter were making this move we’d all be jealous and bitching. We have Cutrone waiting in the wings as well. It isn’t ideal to rely on young strikers but we saw what relying on “proven” extremely expensive strikers did us and that wasn’t much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule