Patrick Cutrone Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
looks more like truant-fic than news ... how did this come about? what did patrick say about him?

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
looks more like truant-fic than news ... how did this come about? what did patrick say about him?

:lol: I think I would have concocted a Cutrone-Laxalt, Cutrone-Locatelli or Cutrone-Higuain fic if I was making one. Morata is kind of meh.

Apparently this is what Patrick said:

AC Milan striker Patrick Cutrone spoke to DAZN and reflected on his position at the club, the past and who he views as his ideal and inspiration.

"Playing with Higuain is an honour for me, I watch him train, because every time I understand new things. I want to improve constantly, i want to be a protagonist. My idol? It has always been Morata, he has characteristics that I like very much. The speed, his instinct in front of goal. I admire him, at home I have DVDs with all his and Inzaghi's goal." he said.

"The national team? I am calm, I think I'm getting noticed with the Milan shirt. If a call up arrivse, I will be happy, otherwise I will go with the same head in the U21 team, it is always an honour to go.

"Scoring? Often I cannot be fully satisfied. I do not enjoy the moment, because even if I score, I already think about what I did wrong or could have done better and I already think about when I will go back to the field.

"As a child I made an audition for Inter, but then Milan came and I did not think twice about it -playing for the team of your heart is even better," Cutrone concluded.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Cutrone is just trolling Morata and he fell for it. Our boy Patrick is a genius .

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Why on earth is Morata of all people Cutrone's idol? Very strange.

---

I wanna read the Cutrone - Laxalt bit.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
when can we expect the next one?

:D Thanks Jasper, it's funny but when inspiration hits it's kind of like the stories write themselves.

Was hoping Samu would spark something but so far he has been pretty quiet. A lot of my inspiration comes from news I get from RnB and how we on this forum see our players/staff. I should probably follow our guys on social media to get some ideas but it seems like too much effort.

I think when our new arrivals come there will be a lot of interesting personalities. Zlatan is an obvious one. And who will be his new Abate/Maxwell/Pique?

I thought of doing a Gazidis/Paul Singer one, but it didn't really work out, possibly because I don't know enough about either of them.

Wow, Congo used to make some pretty interesting fanfic. I had been lurking for a while before I started posting regularly, how did I miss that?

Morata is a nice looking dude (no homo) but other than that he is not that interesting in terms of his personality. And since he's not one of ours, I don't really have a lot invested in getting to know him enough to write something about him.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wanna read the Cutrone - Laxalt bit.

:D Me too, maybe inspiration will strike if Laxalt provides an assist to Cutrone and they hug it out.

Or maybe Congo will beat me to it.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm really worried that his idol is Morata...

I think Ibra's new Maxwell is gonna be Laxalt.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Strangely Cutrone and Morata's goal totals are similar for last season and this season so far: Cutrone 18 and 6, Morata 15 and 7. Keeping in mind the age difference and that our Patrick has less top-flight football and minutes overall, Patrick will leave Morata far behind if all goes accordingly.

:lol: it will be very interesting if we get to see some tender photos between the two.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But who will be Ibra's new Strasser?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Super finish!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Cutrone is also a jube fan :head:

Kessie?

kessie would bury ibra if they fought. I highly doubt ibra would mess with kessie. dude is a unit.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan

DcHrhe2V4AAYusc

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Cutrone has scored 18 goals since Gattuso took over.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Only true blood strikers attempt this type of goals. One of the best parts is that he started it with a great rebound. So much grinta...

I've said it before - this guy is Gattuso in striker version.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Future legend.

I hope both he and Rino stays here for 10 years at least. Cutrone will always be the embodiment of Gattuso's spirit on the field. They must have great chemistry at Milanello as well.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
An absolutely brilliant goal.

Won the ball back at the beginning of the play and the attacking instinct you need to take a shot on from the that position can't be taught.

Hopefully his fine form will continue.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
An absolutely brilliant goal.

Won the ball back at the beginning of the play and the attacking instinct you need to take a shot on from the that position can't be taught.

This. It's why I instantly saw more potential in him than A.Silva or any other hyped kids that can do Ronaldo-style step-overs.

Patrick may not look so fancy on youtube compilations, but his sense of goal is just incredible.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Cristiano, Belanov voted for the boi :thumbsup:

(Rivera, Kaka both snubbed but voted Donnarumma)
:monto:

Schedule