• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Need some news. Discussion has been quite shit the last 2 pages.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
C'mon my friend, which top players have Chelsea signed?

Ngolou fucking kanté is one worldclass player i would have loved. Hazard is great so is courtois and fabregas on his day the rest are okay to good. They are a team tho playing as one under cunte

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
This CL failure thing is way too overblown, he only managed there twice, falling for the best Bayern team in decades on his first try during the QF's, the sample size is just way too small to make statements like that.

What happened in his.second attempt :lol:

Il Genio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten Savicevic Gullit Baresi Maldini Costacurta Albertini Pirlo Kaka Shevchenko
Permaban that asshole.

He provides absolutely nothing to the forum.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: well said Tadej. He's a fake fan and a blatant liar!

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
C'mon my friend, which top players have Chelsea signed?

Chelsea has players like Courtois, Azpilicueta, Kante, Hazard, Fabregas,David Luiz , just added two very good players in Bakayoko and Rudiger, and will still sign a few more player like Aubameyang and maybe Alex Sandro, Conte will have plenty to choose from

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Nainggolan will renew his contract with Roma
Inter fans are mad again, their team was linked with raja and media reported that he will be the big signing that suning promised them looool
so far no di maria, no alexis (of course), no nainggolan...and given the few choices available in the market, im very sure they won't do shit in this mercato

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

dude

Banned
Reaction score
Block me then instead of comparing me to a disease, that's pretty unpleasant.

You can't block someone in a forum. You can put them on ignore, but seeing as this forum is outdated it will probably only hide your posts while still showing your name(unlike in more modern forums where the user pretty much disappears from your sight) and that looks ugly as fuck

EDIT: Yup, just tried it and it looks ugly as fuck
TgP9NqW.jpg

Last edited:

Il Genio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten Savicevic Gullit Baresi Maldini Costacurta Albertini Pirlo Kaka Shevchenko
Ngolou fucking kanté is one worldclass player i would have loved. Hazard is great so is courtois and fabregas on his day the rest are okay to good. They are a team tho playing as one under cunte

They have no chance of winning the UCL with that squad, I agree amazing players, but they won the EPL with no Euro games. They will struggle next season and selling Matic is insane.

Il Genio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chelsea has players like Courtois, Azpilicueta, Kante, Hazard, Fabregas,David Luiz , just added two very good players in Bakayoko and Rudiger, and will still sign a few more player like Aubameyang and maybe Alex Sandro, Conte will have plenty to choose from

No guarantee those players will go to Chelsea, they may come to Milan to stop Chelsea signing them as Berlusconi used to do? #JustSayin

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Imagine we end up with Belotti and Keita instead of Kalinic. We have really set ourselves up for the future if that's the case too. Makes us really flexible in what formation we use too, I believe Suso may be sacrificed unfortunately though.

-------------Donnarumma-------------
----Musacchio-Bonucci-Romagnoli----
Conti-----Kessie----Biglia---Rodriguez
----------Hakan/Bonaventura---------
--------Belotti-----Andre' Silva--------

Storari, Kjaer, Abate, NEW CM, Suso?, Keita, Bonaventura/Hakan

Scudetto challenge could actually happen because 6 of our new signings would already know the league

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
They have no chance of winning the UCL with that squad, I agree amazing players, but they won the EPL with no Euro games. They will struggle next season and selling Matic is insane.

People act as if playing in the CL is an anomaly for Chelsea, we play in it every single season, we will do just fine, like we always do, last season was the outlier, not this one.
Matic is being sold, and was replaced by Bakayoko, and upgrade if you ask me, and there is still over a month left on the transfer window, we wont go into next season with the same squad

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Watch the Spain vs France game few months back.

Neutralised him quite easily

Il Genio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You can't block someone in a forum. You can put them on ignore, but seeing as this forum is outdated it will probably only hide your posts while still showing your name(unlike in more modern forums where the user pretty much disappears from your sight) and that looks ugly as fuck

EDIT: Yup, just tried it and it looks ugly as fuck
TgP9NqW.jpg

Boo fucking hoo, maybe just scroll past my posts instead of getting so offended by them?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nainggolan will renew his contract with Roma
Inter fans are mad again, their team was linked with raja and media reported that he will be the big signing that suning promised them looool
so far no di maria, no alexis (of course), no nainggolan...and given the few choices available in the market, im very sure they won't do shit in this mercato

Glorious

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No guarantee those players will go to Chelsea, they may come to Milan to stop Chelsea signing them as Berlusconi used to do? #JustSayin

Nothing is certain in life, but if Chelsea doesnt get them, they will move on to other targets like every other club, its no biggie.

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
The term 'goat' has turned into a meaningless word so gradually, I didn't even notice.
EDB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.