The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Imagine Costa's warm cum inside you. Wow this is AC Milan.

HPXn1.jpg

wow
#thisisACmilan

wait, what??

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I have an sharp ability of spotting out agenda driven drivel and that short film is no different.

I have no interest in discussing something that has an obvious social and political agenda any further, as this isn't the place for it. In the other words, that film is complete bullshit.

You can have your interpretation, but I see bullshit.

Correction: you think you have a sharp ability of spotting out agenda driven drivel.

But I'ma let you in on something; objectively, your response sounds angsty, insecure, ignorant (seriously, you just dismissed it. with no premise as though your word is fact...lmao) and misinformed and no, there're no sharp abilities of mine that pointed this out to me. It just sounds alot like it.

Its makes me wonder though; who is supposed to "win" from driving the "social and political agenda" that you are accusing the 20-min short film of peddling?

:lol:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
If we sign keita I think we are covered in the midfield

Calhanoglu, and Bonaventura for LCM and if keita is out one can play LW.

I still would love renato sanches. I don't want badej as he will eat away at locatellis minutes

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
I think I get what gc is saying.

The point of the movie is that peopke are shit, and that the majority will always oppress and discriminate against the minority. Which may be true as far as it goes, but it also justifies the current discrimination.

I mean, if the movie was about black people being the majority in the US during the last century, and implementing segregation and so on, you'd say it's a neo nazi piece of propaganda crap.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Correction: you think you have a sharp ability of spotting out agenda driven drivel.

But I'ma let you in on something; objectively, your response sounds angsty, insecure, ignorant (seriously, you just dismissed it. with no premise as though your word is fact...lmao) and misinformed and no, there're no sharp abilities of mine that pointed this out to me. It just sounds alot like it.

Its makes me wonder though; who is supposed to "win" from driving the "social and political agenda" that you are accusing the 20-min short film of peddling?

:lol:

I will let you in on something too. I'm concise and to the point. And there was nothing insecure or ignorant about what I said.

I would want to know who the source of the film is. The person who created it.

You have only posted opinion. And nothing that is concrete.

It seems to me that short film is peddling a right wing conservative agenda that seeks to portray LGBT people doing bullying and hatred if they were the majority. The film is self serving bullshit that tries to legitimize the current situation. As if you or the idiot who made the film, knows anything about my life.

Perhaps you should ask why I feel so invested in this subject. Maybe walk in my shoes for a day.

Last edited:

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
If we sign keita I think we are covered in the midfield

Calhanoglu, and Bonaventura for LCM and if keita is out one can play LW.

I still would love renato sanches. I don't want badej as he will eat away at locatellis minutes

:thumbsup: This is pretty much what I'm thinking too.

I'd still like to see if a top FW (Costa/Auba/Belotti) can be signed this year.

Continued focus on sales: Bacca, Paletta, Niang, Montolivo, Sosa, etc..

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:thumbsup: This is pretty much what I'm thinking too.

I'd still like to see if a top FW (Costa/Auba/Belotti) can be signed this year.

Continued focus on sales: Bacca, Paletta, Niang, Montolivo, Sosa, etc..

Thanks. We need to get back to the mercato.

Funny how it seems selling those players is a lot harder than it appears. I also believe we are trying to drive Niang's price up.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I just finished reading that article

“He said, ‘You know I really fancy you. It’s not a problem that I’m your
sister’s boyfriend. Michele doesn’t have to know about us for now. I will
leave her and go out with you’.

LOL I fucking want this guy so bad at Milan thats legit some shit I try to pull HAHAHAHA. the part where he wouldn't talk to her after a loss hahah omg fuck I love costa

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
Big fat no to Costa. He is a good player but a disgraceful human. I don't want to see him at Milan. We stand for better then that.
All you tossers praising him and making him sound like a hero makes me sick. I hope he goes to athletico

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Big fat no to Costa. He is a good player but a disgraceful human. I don't want to see him at Milan. We stand for better then that.
All you tossers praising him and making him sound like a hero makes me sick. I hope he goes to athletico

lmao ur such a cuck. u'd prolly jerk off to costa fucking ur wife in front of u while he bangs in 26+ goals and wins us the serie a

2048432.main_image.jpg

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
lmao ur such a cuck. u'd prolly jerk off to costa fucking ur wife in front of u while he bangs in 26+ goals and wins us the serie a

Haha no....use to always have classy players....Costa. Fuck off. Dog of a human. Just like Suarez. Don't want

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
And you know this man!!! :D

But however and keep in mind...I have been living in Mexico for the past few years.

Mexico!!??..are you in the witness protection program??..also since, well you know, your handle is Mr. Anonymous

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diego Costa has that caveman about him, similar to Belotti, that we absolutely need here. Raw power, hunting, dominant behavior

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
diego_costa_calzoncillos_rayo.jpg

holy fuck CANNOT WAIT FOR AC COSTA

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2B3F1E8200000578-3192276-image-m-23_1439211902856.jpg

Can we discuss his impeccable eye brow structure, defined jaw line, incredible 5 o'clock shadow and his $200 grey t shirt? He probably fucking killed it at that club that night and got mad pussy. u can just tell he's sprayed on either tom ford tobacco vanille or creed.

honestly would rather costa than Cristiano

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Ordini: Come sostengo da giorni il Milan sta lavorando su Keita. Contatti fino a tardissima notte con Calenda.

Ordini: As support days, Milan is working on Keita. Contacts up to an exceedingly great night with Calenda.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Is this the rumour commode or the GAY commode???

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bqrnk5xCAAAhCmj.jpg

milans-midfielder-of-ghana-sulley-ali-muntari-wears-his-short-during-picture-id143679279

I miss Muntari; what a player

gZeRvc1.jpg

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
pls just sign someone already...

the forum is going nuts..........

even a borini type signing will do...at least we can discuss that

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'd take Keita. I love that picture of him and Patric. Talk about breaking barriers. Plus I think he would be useful for our team. But I do have some issue with his refusal to accept our offer to begin with.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd take Keita. I love that picture of him and Patric. Talk about breaking barriers. Plus I think he would be useful for our team. But I do have some issue with his refusal to accept our offer to begin with.

I can't wait for Costa Silva and Keita to make out with each other when AC Milan wins the Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule