The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Chiesa with Suso staying is my choice. Suso leaving then some experienced like Willian, which will not happen.

We can play Hakan and Depay behind forward for example. Not neccesarily wings.

like 4-3-2-1.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Lmao Napoli got completely obliterated :lol:

And people seriously want Sarri to come here to bring us titles :lol: Because as we see, he's really good at it :lol:

Tittles you say. How about qualifying for Europe first?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
So same as our last 5 coaches?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bf25b45262e401405b9b1db2d6bc44b4-92230-1482526202.jpeg

tenor.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's actually really funny.

Can you really talk about Gattuso choking after today with what Napoli did against Fiorentina? Honestly.

I'm not saying I don't like Sarri, I respect him, I think he's a very good coach, but dear Lord, you're one point away and you do that?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me or was Verdi kinda unvisible?

I really don‘t get why everyone seems to be so hard on him. He was as mediocre as one could be. Everyone is shitting on Mirabelli for supposedly have brought only mediocre players but then people call for Verdi :fp:

could cover both wings, and competent as a sub for both. Or should we just stick to Borini?

Bologna would probably sell for 20-25, plus we get 20% discount because of the clause we have when we sold him to bologna

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Tittles you say. How about qualifying for Europe first?

As if Sarri would qualify for anything with this squad.

The argument you and guys like Massaro make is that Sarri is a type that is going to return this club to winning titles. Well - he has a team that's well equip to challenge for it and he failed spectacularly on all fronts. So why exactly should people clamor for Sarri?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donadoni has been repeatedly an idea for Milan and why t has never been made concrete. The reason has been the skepticism of former president Silvio Berlusconi, who did not see the right 'physique du role' in Donadoni to guide the Rossoneri.

Berlu is a legend. Says no to Donadoni and yes to Brocchi on pure gut feeling alone

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Donadoni has been repeatedly an idea for Milan and why t has never been made concrete. The reason has been the skepticism of former president Silvio Berlusconi, who did not see the right 'physique du role' in Donadoni to guide the Rossoneri.

Berlu is a legend. Says no to Donadoni and yes to Brocchi on pure gut feeling alone

There's still time :smileani:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
One second we're playing a 4-3-1-2 next season with Hakan playing the #10 role

The next second Gattuso wants a LW, I'm confused where is Hakan playing next season ???

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The argument you and guys like Massaro make is that Sarri is a type that is going to return this club to winning titles. Well - he has a team that's well equip to challenge for it and he failed spectacularly on all fronts. So why exactly should people clamor for Sarri?

Forfeited the Europa League and Coppa Italia to focus on the league...only to choke in the league :lol::lol::lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
:thumbsup:
'memba when they said that Kalinic contributes more? :proud:

Did you see his first goal. Pure grintissimo :proud:

Second goal was the best one imo. Timed his run to perfection... then buried it into the roof of the net :gun:

3rd was one of those tap ins Neymar used to spoon feed Suarez n Messi in his barca days :o

Are Villareal obligated to buy him? if not... he's more than welcome to lead us back to the promised land next season.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Did you see his first goal. Pure grintissimo :proud:

Second goal was the best one imo. Timed his run to perfection... then buried it into the roof of the net :gun:

3rd was one of those tap ins Neymar used to spoon feed Suarez n Messi in his barca days :o

Are Villareal obligated to buy him? if not... he's more than welcome to lead us back to the promised land next season.

get rid of kalinic and bacca's welcome to return. 15 goals in 32 league appearances isnt bad. not even worth comparing kalinic to that.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Belotti
Depay Hakan Suso
Vidal Kessie
RR Bon Roma Conti
Donnarumma

Ins Reina, Strinic, Bernard, Vidal, Belotti, Depay

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you want borini to be the first winger sub since that's the best your boy miserabelli could do after he burnt 63 million on a guaranteed flop and kalinic?

Wait, where did I say that? What the f are you making up here to prove your point?

verdi is a proven winger in serie A, strong with both feet, can play both sides, and has 8 goals and 10 assists with bologna

so yes, verdi would a nice addition to rotate with other players.

is he my number 1 option? hell no, but since the team is guaranteed to miss out on CL(grazie miserabelli) milan don't have many choices.

See, that's exactely what I'm saying. If we want to step up and make an impact on Top 4, especially in our attacking-line, we need more than «a nice addition to rotate with other players». Especially if we were to sell Suso.

I get that he can be of use, at least stat-wise. I didn't got that from what I could see of him yesterday – he seemed very exactely like Borini 2.0 actually – but ok, I'm not going to pretend like one or two games are enough to judge a player. However, our attack needs serious improvement, not only 25-30M buys for depth without massively increasing the quality of our starting 11, especially in regards of our finishing. Otherwise next year we'll still be here and cry about a team who creates as much goalscoring opportunities like Napoli (stat-wise, go check whoscored or opta) but is hardly able to finish half as much as Napoli.

And yeah I know mentioning Napoli right now after the L of yesterday could backfire, but I think you got my point nevertheless ;).

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Simeone Verdi is as average as you could possibly get.. good for bologna, not for Milan. we need real quality players to even reach 4th place, verdi is for europa league teams like fiorentina & atalanta

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

That's actually really funny.

Can you really talk about Gattuso choking after today with what Napoli did against Fiorentina? Honestly.

I'm not saying I don't like Sarri, I respect him, I think he's a very good coach, but dear Lord, you're one point away and you do that?

How can you say sarri choked yesterday when his most reliable player gets a red card within the first 8mins? So now it’s a must that you have to win with 9 outfield players?

Again I don’t know why you are mentioning tittles. We need to qualify for uchl first and I believe sarri would make us do so

Napoli are not well equipped to challenge for a tittle. They have a very weak bench just like us so the fact that they are competing with juve is admirable while also playing that type of football. Its all because of Sarri. Also napoli have the FIFTH biggest wages in serie a. Just shows that their squad isn’t all that.

We need a coach that has system, and you know what to expect from him.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
i know im playing right now but fuck it

OUT:
kalinic 15mils
suso 30mils
bona 15 mils
biglia 5 mils
loan silva for a year 5mils