AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan glorie shirts in auction 7/2/2010

MILAN GLORIE SHIRTS IN AUCTION

MILAN - Until 12 July a special auction of the Milan Glorie shirts of the 2009/2010 season will be active: the Rossoneri champions, who made the national and international history of the Via Turati club, go on the pitch in every match with a common objective: solidarity.

Milan Glorie is born from the desire to meet other veteran teams in Italy and abroad to gain funds in favor of the needful. Here are some of the protagonists: Simone Braglia, Marcos Cafu, Angelo Carbone, Alessandro Costacurta, Roberto Donadoni, Stefano Eranio, Diego Fuser, Filippo Galli, Gigi Lentini, Paolo Maldini, Daniele Massaro, Cristian Panucci, Jean Pierre Papin, Sebastiano Rossi, Manuel Rui Costa, Serginho, Marco Simone, George Weah, Roberto Lorenzini, Stefano Nava.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From the official site again

MILAN - Starting on Saturday 3 July the Rossoneri fans and football fanatics will be able to count on a new space in the city dedicated to the Milan world: the new Milan Megastore in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - San Carlo gallery.

It will be another place dedicated to Milan which will be added to the other three official selling points already present in the city.

The Milan megastore will be open 7 days a week, from 10.00 to 20.00, non-stop. More than 500 square meters on two levels in a designer environment and a lot of attention to detail; the ideal place to find and buy all the Rossoneri lines of Adidas and official products of the most winning club in the world: the complete array of products with the Milan brand.

On the ground floor there's the Adidas clothing lines, as well as the shoes: already from tomorrow the second and third shirts of next season, with the Emirates sponsor, will be for sale.
On the same ground, the ID Area has been established, where it will be possible to personalise shirts and shoes in the most varied ways to make the connection between the fan and the Rossoneri colors even more special. The printed machine is positioned in the San Carlo Gallery and allows to see the interesting process of personalisation of the shirt also from outside the shop.

Meanwhile, the raised floor hosts all the official merchandising of the club divided in categories: from Office to Fashion, from Gadget to Gift Ideas, from Book Corner to the Junior section, passing through the Exclusive Area. Also the most demanding fans will therefore be able to satisfy their passion. Also on the raised pitch there's a Hospitality area which will be used for press conferences at events starting with the one on Saturday afternoon, at 15.00, when the eternal number 6 Franco Baresi will be at the Store to meet the fans for photos and autographs.

The Milan Megastore will not only be one of the principal places to buy official Milan products but also a true reference point for everyone who wants to find materials of the club, relive the history of the club's victories through videos, admire the photo gallery or also just spend time with the Rossoneri colors.

Only the second and third shirts tomorrow which strikes me as odd

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I expect the kits to be released today or tomorrow possibly to co-incide with the opening of the milan superstore, the splash page on the official site shows pato and ambro wearing the kits

The official website have already confirmed several times that the new kits will be released tomorrow at the opening of the new Milan Megastore, except for our home jersey. I'm definitely going to be there :)

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
ooohh yea!!
I guess well just have to wait for worldsoccershop to get them in
as a matter of fact, al of last seasons shit is on sale
http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop-by-team-ac-milan.html

Keep in mind that sizes are limited. I had to buy mine (a large) from Amazon.com when I ordered it last Friday.

I agree with SixOneFive, I'm going to wait until you can customize them, and the short sleeve away kit is available.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Keep in mind that sizes are limited. I had to buy mine (a large) from Amazon.com when I ordered it last Friday.

I agree with SixOneFive, I'm going to wait until you can customize them, and the short sleeve away kit is available.
yep, luckily I bought mine a couple months ago during black friday for even less.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I would love to go to the new Milan Megastore, that's a cool thing, too bad I don't live in Milano or somewhere near. I def. need to go there once and buy a Milan shirt. The ones for this season don't look that bad, just the away shirt with the horizontal stripes is something I'm not used to on a Milan jersey.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan megastore in the heart of milan 7/3/2010

THE NEW MILAN MEGASTORE! 7/2/2010 2:51:00 PM
The prestigious, tireless, always present Franco Baresi, Rossonero of the Century, will give more prestige to the meeting with the fans at tomorrow's event in the San Carlo gallery in Milan

17530_news.jpg

MILAN - Starting today, Saturday 3 July, the Rossoneri fans and football fanatics will be able to count on a new space in the city dedicated to the Milan world: the new Milan Megastore in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - San Carlo gallery.

It will be another place dedicated to Milan which will be added to the other three official selling points already present in the city.

The Milan megastore will be open 7 days a week, from 10.00 to 20.00, non-stop. More than 500 square meters on two levels in a designer environment and a lot of attention to detail; the ideal place to find and buy all the Rossoneri lines of Adidas and official products of the most winning club in the world: the complete array of products with the Milan brand.

On the ground floor there's the Adidas clothing lines, as well as the shoes: already from tomorrow the second and third shirts of next season, with the Emirates sponsor, will be for sale.
On the same ground, the ID Area has been established, where it will be possible to personalise shirts and shoes in the most varied ways to make the connection between the fan and the Rossoneri colors even more special. The printed machine is positioned in the San Carlo Gallery and allows to see the interesting process of personalisation of the shirt also from outside the shop.

Meanwhile, the raised floor hosts all the official merchandising of the club divided in categories: from Office to Fashion, from Gadget to Gift Ideas, from Book Corner to the Junior section, passing through the Exclusive Area. Also the most demanding fans will therefore be able to satisfy their passion. Also on the raised pitch there's a Hospitality area which will be used for press conferences at events starting with the one on Saturday afternoon, at 15.00, when the eternal number 6 Franco Baresi will be at the Store to meet the fans for photos and autographs.

The Milan Megastore will not only be one of the principal places to buy official Milan products but also a true reference point for everyone who wants to find materials of the club, relive the history of the club's victories through videos, admire the photo gallery or also just spend time with the Rossoneri colors.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
THE NEW MILAN MEGASTORE! 07/03/2010 10:30:00

16773_news.jpg

The prestigious, tireless, always present, Franco Baresi, Rossonero of the Century, will give further prestige to the meeting with supporters at the event today, Saturday, July 3, St. Charles Gallery in Milan

MILAN - Starting today, Saturday, July 3 the Milan fans and football fans can count on a new space in a city dedicated to Milan: it opens the new Milan Megastore Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - Galleria San Carlo.

Milan will be another place that you go join the other three stores already in the official Milan Milan.

Milan Megastore will be open 7 / 7, from 10 to 20, all day. Over 500 square meters on two levels in an environment of design and attention to detail and the perfect place to find and buy all lines red and black adidas products and most successful club official to the world: the complete range of branded products Milan.

The ground floor will be part of the adidas clothing lines, technical and shoes from tomorrow will be on sale the second and third jersey next season with the new jersey sponsor Emirates.
On the same floor, was also set up the ID in the area where you can customize shirts and shoes in various ways and fun to make even more "unique" attachment to the fan with the Rossoneri colors. The machine printed is placed into the tunnel and St. Charles can attend live, even outside the shop, the interesting process of customizing the link.

The first floor houses all but the official club merchandise by categories, ranging from the Office to Fashion, Gift Ideas for the Gadget from the Junior Book Corner via the Exclusive Area. Even the most demanding fans will be able to satisfy their passion Rossoneri. Also on the first floor Hospitality is an area that can be used for press conferences and events from that of Saturday afternoon, at 15, when the 6 Forever Franco Baresi will be at the store to meet fans for photos and autographs.

Milan Megastore become not only one of the main places to purchase official merchandise Milan but also a real landmark, meeting place for all those who would find material on the Club, traces the history of successes Rossoneri through video, see the photo gallery or just spend time cuddled Rossoneri colors in the name of passion for your favorite team.

Milan Megastore always reserve a special discounts to all holders of Heart Rossonero (15% on presentation of the card) and all members of the AC Milan official page on Facebook (10%).

r4ptor

Beginner
Reaction score
our home shirt is a mix of argentina one with paraguay stripes type. i think it will be better all argentina look!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
zooooooooooomg the pics of the 3rd jersey on the official website r s000000000000000 nasty. want 1 s0 bad.

ps..also saw that milan renewed deal with D+G. swag.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
just on the main intro page. its pato in teh 3rd kit and ambro in the away.

RockChicago

Primavera
Reaction score
They remind me of something an English team or someone outside of Italy would wear, but I think that's just not being used to the sponsor.

Still though, I wish it just said 'Emirates' instead of 'Fly Emirates'

People who don't follow the sport (especially here in the states) won't even notice the Milan portion and just think it's a promo shirt for the company. Their name isn't enough? No need for a slogan

Dario_Milan_3

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any Milan player contributing to the expected success of the side, need more good Italian players.
They are a little different, but still awesome. The third seems just like Arsenal's third (I assume it is their third), theirs being the dark blue and Milan with the black.

Been meaning to take a look as I need to get a jersey for our new little baby girl, can't wait to see her in it! :)

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
our home shirt is a mix of argentina one with paraguay stripes type. i think it will be better all argentina look!

I wore my Milan jersey to a Germany-Argentina watch party calling it my "Anti-Argentina shirt" :tongue:

Schedule