Coppa Italia SF: Lazio vs Milan – 26/02/2019 21:00 CET

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
2-0 lazio.
caciedo and immobile to score

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mad respect to the members who started following Milan from 2012 onwards...

there hasn't really much to celebrate all these years.

Stay strong. Once we are back to our 2004-2007 strength, we will be unstoppable. I feel it coming soon.

:proud:

started to follow in the 2012 season, being 22 years old and milan was (and still is) the only football club i follow and will ever follow

its been horrible times but its all gonna be over now :-D

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Started to follow 31 years ago.

Those were some different times...

I was 6 years old didnt understand shit.

So something like now.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Started to follow 31 years ago.

Those were some different times...

I was 6 years old didnt understand shit.

So something like now.

:lol:

Same here - Dutch trio for me in Euro 1988, then AC Milan in 89 against Steaua and then 1990 vs Benfica in the European Cup final with them and Baresi, Maldini, Donadoni, Ancelotti at Italia 90 too. Around the same age.

Clueless then and now as well. :D

Yes I do admire the newer fans of Milan who haven't had much joy. For me it was inevitable growing up with the greats of football in red and black.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Don't use up all the energy today. Most important not conceding goals today. Finish it at San Siro later. Need all the energy for the league.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol:

Same here - Dutch trio for me in Euro 1988, then AC Milan in 89 against Steaua and then 1990 vs Benfica in the European Cup final with them and Baresi, Maldini, Donadoni, Ancelotti at Italia 90 too. Around the same age.

Yes I do admire the newer fans of Milan who haven't had much joy. For me it was inevitable growing up with the greats of football in red and black.

I have little memory of those CLs, I remember we played Sampdoria in some final. The Barca victory was the first i was really engaged in as a supporter.
For some reason the only player I admired was Seba Rossi :fp: :lol:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Newer fans should be given medals. The dark ages...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

D0RArzAXgAEXlke

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Full team and smash them. A trophy this season would be great.

If we lead by the break, sub players out that don't need to be tired out. But we shouldn't play a weak team. They are injury plagued, and our players are mostly young, they should be able to handle a Tuesday game.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I have little memory of those CLs, I remember we played Sampdoria in some final. The Barca victory was the first i was really engaged in as a supporter.
For some reason the only player I admired was Seba Rossi :fp: :lol:

That was the 1990 supercup final - yes I remember that too!

I was a Giovanni Galli fan - and was a bit miffed that Seba Rossi replaced him. I found out later that Galli wasn't that great of a keeper and it was the great defence and midfield ahead of him that meant any keeper would do! :lol:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Newer fans should be given medals. The dark ages...

Yep, starting 2012/2013 season.

Thiago Silva and Ibra I can understand. After that, wow...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Lazio are particularly weak tonight, we should utilize the opportunity and score 2-3 goals.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Lazio are particularly weak tonight, we should utilize the opportunity and score 2-3 goals.

They have Immobile and SMS back, but other than that their defence and mid double pivot look pretty weak.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
:proud:

started to follow in the 2012 season, being 22 years old and milan was (and still is) the only football club i follow and will ever follow

its been horrible times but its all gonna be over now :-D

I have the same respect for you as I have for fans whos been Milan fans since the Sacchi era. Mad respect for you! :star:

You became a fan during our worst period in history and sticked with us. You deserve all the happines we all will get when we return to the top of the world again

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I would take a draw with goals but i feel us winning this one. Haven’t been so excited watching Milan in so damn much time.
Forzaaaa Boys we are all with you

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
been a while since ive seen lazio rock a back 4 ..

solid double pivot in badelj parolo

D0TVm7iX4AEa816.jpg

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yep, Badelj and Parolo is a good double pivot, we'll see how it works out. Their defence doesnt seem so good though.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Borinho?
Laxalt?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Borinho?
Laxalt?

Yep, good choice and rotation by Gattuso. :thumbsup:

Feel sad for Castillejo though, he was awesome against Empoli. If Suso starts today Castillejo deserves to start against Sassuolo

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yep, good choice and rotation by Gattuso. :thumbsup:

Feel sad for Castillejo though, he was awesome against Empoli. If Suso starts today Castillejo deserves to start against Sassuolo

:thumbsup:

feel like samu should have started today vs lazio .. i dont know ... could have used his speed on the break at the olympico

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Gattuso might be looking to absorb pressure in the first half and press in the second.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Seems like they're being forced into a back four, with one of them being Lucas Leiva. We'll see how Marusic and Lulic cope with having to worry about all that space behind them... Obviously Piatek will be sticking to Leiva as much as he can and let Acerbi run around try to catch up. Hope Suso takes advantage of any openings, especially since i'm not expecting much from the left side today.

I have a feeling the prediction about them playing 4231 is wrong. I don't think they'll do that, feels like too drastic a change. Maybe he'll stick with Patric and play him instead of a midfielder? Feels weird seeing them with a back four, doesn't seem that likely to happen in my opinion. Either Patric plays with Leiva and Acerbi, or hope that Bastos can make it. I don't think it will be four. Breaks their entire system.

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Bit nervous about this. Wished we had our usual starting lineup. Laxalt is basically our only threat on the left side.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
no pressure today, there will be a 2nd game

try to keep al clean sheet
try to score on the counter

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
no pressure today, there will be a 2nd game

try to keep al clean sheet
try to score on the counter

They're down and vunerable. 3 goal win or seppuku!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
missing players or just in a bad form?

Missing players really, they lost away to Genoa and both games against Sevilla in EL. Before that was 1-0 wins over Frosinone/Empoli. We can definitely take a result here for the second leg given their situation and we're in really good form.

Schedule