The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?
Mr. D is Mr. D and this is his first account Theory 2 8.70%
#CongoPubers Theory 7 30.43%
#TwoPubesTheory 3 13.04%
#MultiplePersonalityGenny Theory 2 8.70%
Pubes = Pharaoh = Mr. D = Yoda and no more personalities 9 39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-07-2017, 18:17   #16001
David
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Getting 403 while sending personal message. And visitor message doesn't post also ...
You still have this issue?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 20:30   #16002
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
You still have this issue?
Yep, still 403 Stitches managed to send a pm ...

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 07:19   #16003
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Hey Mods....I've been playing around with an idea...I want to open a "fantasy Thread" in the "off topic" section....the problem with a thread of this nature is that it's a troller's paradise and posters like Berlusqoni when he returns, and others would definitely ruin it with a bunch of one liner nonsense.

I think the thread could be really great and increase forum participation but only if the mods restrict those who are intentionally trying to derail it....mainly with amateur comedian type "My fantasy is that I had a 11" cock to fuck your mum in her ass" - type posts.

IDK....it's an idea I've been playing around with in my head since forever....where posters post a fairly detailed fantasy of what (OR who ) they wished they could have done/seen or what their ideal world would have looked like.....

Anything North of "fuck off dru" would be appreciated
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 20:23   #16004
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Francesco Totti, Antonio Cassano

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
I think the thread could be really great and increase forum participation but only if the mods restrict those who are intentionally trying to derail it....
Sounds like extra work to me. Pass on my side

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti italiani. E magari... tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 08:07   #16005
necromancer
Sino-Galliani Alliance

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Hey Mods....I've been playing around with an idea...I want to open a "fantasy Thread" in the "off topic" section....the problem with a thread of this nature is that it's a troller's paradise and posters like Berlusqoni when he returns, and others would definitely ruin it with a bunch of one liner nonsense.

I think the thread could be really great and increase forum participation but only if the mods restrict those who are intentionally trying to derail it....mainly with amateur comedian type "My fantasy is that I had a 11" cock to fuck your mum in her ass" - type posts.

IDK....it's an idea I've been playing around with in my head since forever....where posters post a fairly detailed fantasy of what (OR who ) they wished they could have done/seen or what their ideal world would have looked like.....

Pardon my sesheva, but this sounds like a shit idea. What sort of person would want to type a fantasy in a thread for someone else to comment upon?

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 09:39   #16006
joyrider
Il Moderati

fanatsy without trolls ?

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 14:27   #16007
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Pardon my sesheva, but this sounds like a shit idea. What sort of person would want to type a fantasy in a thread for someone else to comment upon?
Fair enough I guess. The POINT was that each poster posted his or her fantasy.... Commenting on each other's fantasy was secondary......e.g. in my fantasy I'd be a left back for Milan who scored a lot of goals... eventually I'd earn enough money to hire a private jet to take a contingent from the forum to the San Siro for a derby match.... Your fantasy might be imposing Orwell's nightmare on the forum and being able to literally take myself and others to an actual room 101- after which we come out singing the virtues of Pirlo etc.
Old 30-07-2017, 15:36   #16008
joyrider
Il Moderati

that kind of fantasy
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 16:37   #16009
General
Paradigm of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Leaf

Umm

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 18:41   #16010
leaf
Banned

Yeah yeah....you have no idea how busy I've been.
When I come back in the next life as a member of the Trump family, someone remind me only date ppl living on the same landmass as myself
Old 30-07-2017, 20:19   #16011
permabanme
お前はもう死んでいる

Quote:

Bruh, half the Commode is fantasy.

The other half is in the Tell Me thread.

Signature
permabanme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 20:44   #16012
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Quote:
Fair enough I guess. The POINT was that each poster posted his or her fantasy.... Commenting on each other's fantasy was secondary......e.g. in my fantasy I'd be a left back for Milan who scored a lot of goals... eventually I'd earn enough money to hire a private jet to take a contingent from the forum to the San Siro for a derby match.... Your fantasy might be imposing Orwell's nightmare on the forum and being able to literally take myself and others to an actual room 101- after which we come out singing the virtues of Pirlo etc.
.A.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 21:27   #16013
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Fair enough I guess. The POINT was that each poster posted his or her fantasy.... Commenting on each other's fantasy was secondary......e.g. in my fantasy I'd be a left back for Milan who scored a lot of goals... eventually I'd earn enough money to hire a private jet to take a contingent from the forum to the San Siro for a derby match..
During the day you're a R9 fanboy... but at night you dream of R6

David. Send him to the gallows.

Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 21:33   #16014
leaf
Banned

So "fuck off dru" it is then?
K