The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 02-08-2017, 18:21   #2901
Don_Jacare
Banned

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
I also think he'll lose the second fight.

But the bold part is nowhere near to being correct.
yes agreed. dint gus take jones down like 2 times in their fight iirc? jones struggled to get him down conversely.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 18:26   #2902
Don_Jacare
Banned

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

do you guys think cain has a legitimate chance vs miocic? i really like cain but i am worried because cain is a pressure fighter and miocic does very well off the back foot. Are fighters chosen style too ingrained in their head that they cant adapt to different fighters by utilizing a different fighting style? I wish cain could do some counter punches etc like miocic by anticipating the opposition fighter's offensive output.

The reason why i doubt whether cain can beat miocic is cause he is perennially injured. Prime cain would certainly beat anyone in the planet.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 18:56   #2903
Mexes5
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

I went to the event, I have a video of the DC/Jones entrances but it aint great, I missed the Manuwa fight going to get beer ($15 for a bud light ) everybody threw up there phones for the Maia fight which looked cool because the arena was dark, kind of like the wrestling Bray Wyatt thing. I couldn't careless about the women's but I really enjoyed DC/Jones & was glad I was there to witness, considering there probably wont be a 3rd now.

I thought Cerrone beat Lawler too & the crowd weren't happy with it
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 20:05   #2904
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't know if you're srs or not
yea I am, just really wanted to use that Funaki gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
actually, merging the divisions wouldn't be a bad idea.

numbers from nowhere, but 225 pound division? then create a 195 division.

Dana White got the questions about new divisions and he said nope!
Too diluted as it is, more weight division would just mean more meaningless titles and title fights.

Perhaps a restructuring would do the divisions some good. Move MW up to 195 and above is HW. The smaller LHW could go down to MW, and rest can move up to HW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
yes agreed. dint gus take jones down like 2 times in their fight iirc? jones struggled to get him down conversely.
1 time. Jones got him down once as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
do you guys think cain has a legitimate chance vs miocic? i really like cain but i am worried because cain is a pressure fighter and miocic does very well off the back foot. Are fighters chosen style too ingrained in their head that they cant adapt to different fighters by utilizing a different fighting style? I wish cain could do some counter punches etc like miocic by anticipating the opposition fighter's offensive output.

The reason why i doubt whether cain can beat miocic is cause he is perennially injured. Prime cain would certainly beat anyone in the planet.
Definitely have a chance

Signature
Curupira is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 20:23   #2905
MilanMB
Not mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
Perhaps a restructuring would do the divisions some good.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 15:46   #2906
Tantalis
Heyoka

my boy lomo is a god.
Tantalis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 13:15   #2907
joyrider
Il Moderati

https://mobile.twitter.com/amirkingk...59528334757889