Fifa 16

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Guys do we have a pro clubs team yet for fifa 16? If so I would love to be a part of it. If not, lets create one!

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I have a club with some real life mates but I can come play for a bit with my RnB boys if it all works out

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the game. I loathe the referee decisions.

Penalties all day every day for any contact in the box. Breathe too hard and Mehmet Yildiraz/Mathew Mzizi do a hitler salute to the box.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Doesn't seem like the refs don't give much advantage in this game. So often the ref calls a foul or offside while the team with advantage could of created something. I love the draft gamemode though. Really a lot of fun, and can be rewarding.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
So quiet here. I could post photo's of boobies here and nobody would ever find out.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I didn't like it at all tbh. Traded it for Pes which is definitely better this time round, although not amazing either.

I only really played it for Pro Clubs, pretty much the only reason i buy Fifa. But this version was horrible IMO

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Tbh loving it so far. Maybe because am so good at it. :D

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Decided to play some more online Seasons with Italy.

Was unbeaten for 14 games in a row (only two 1-1 draws). Won most matches with a 3-0 or 4-1.

And then I had to play PSG, lost 1-0. I had 88% possession and 42 shots on target.

Fuck my life. Really considering selling this game so I can buy myself Fallout 4.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Add me PS4 J*lau (i for the *) @ Dominate plus other beta bitches in this thread

I'll take you all on no homo

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I bought Ibarbo

tumblr_inline_ni76splLQI1s5ajcs.gif

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I have something to confess, please don't judge me.
I am in division 1 and i didn't play with milan once... First time i haven't since i started playing fifa again from fifa12. Maan they are shit. I can't control them. Carlos bacca is hugely underrated on that game. 2star skills moves, dafuuq.?

Anyway napoli and roma are the teams i have been playing with. They are so good.

Koulibaly and rudiger. :star:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I set my favourite team as Barca because I don't want the default starting team in friendlies to be Milan :devilcon:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well that is a big sin. May god have mercy on you. How could you... :head:

Last edited:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Kind of late to the party here, but I just got Fifa 16.

Just started my season with Milan on legendary. I just have trouble with finishing my already rare scoring opportunities. any tips on how to score? clearly shooting and placing aren't enough at this point.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems finding opponents in seasons? The fuck is wrong with this game. Bought it a month ago and it's been like this all the time.

I googled and it said that I should open ports, I did that but it's still hard to find opponents.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Anyone else having problems finding opponents in seasons? The fuck is wrong with this game. Bought it a month ago and it's been like this all the time.

I googled and it said that I should open ports, I did that but it's still hard to find opponents.

Fuck Fifa

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Getting mine for the end of the month

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Also, waiting for a few better games

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Don't bother opening ports. Same thing happens in FUT / Draft etc. :fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
What's those twats at EA saying about this?
Same thing MJ says every year...."thanks for buying the exact same shit every year :proud:....see you in 12 months"

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I won div 1 (online seasons) purely with Milan. The second KPB transferred I put him at CAM in a 433 attack and wreaked havoc.

Those days feel like eons ago now. Moving between div 1/2 like a yoyo and now am kicking back at div 3 for the first time in months.

--- rant/plea for help below ---

I am starting to dislike FIFA more and more because I cannot for the life of me build a side that is strong defensively in both Ultimate Team and Seasons. I know for a fact that I have to improve defending with my midfield first as opposed to dragging fullbacks and CB's out of place but aside from that I struggle to retain possession because everyone presses like they've been bitten by a rabid dog.

You know what else sucks, I played with a 4312 on every fifa ever except for fifa 13 and I had that shit down pat - come fifa 16 and I can't use it at all. Everyone I come across (Liverpool, Arsenal, Ibra, Citeh and co.) all just run and run and run. I loathe high pressure, I can't stand the fact that it is as effective as it is in game because I only want to play the same way Milan do in a clutch game (CL nights/Inter/Fiorentina) . When we become air tight at the back and fuck teams tactically - that's how I want to play. But I can't and it makes me salty.

Right now I'm going to approach the game differently. I'm going to play a possession based game with Italy/Milan and see if I can open up the opposition whilst being defensively secure.

Schedule