Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Here you go, old man:

15373474542773750.gif

:thumbsup:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Remove thread of this asshole

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
His unbreakable confidence/ego is his greatest strength and weakness.
It's what allows him to shine and pull off the spectacular moves in the biggest moments.

It's also this lack of humility that deters him from improving on or even taking on the underappreciated, "boring" tasks of a B2B mid role.

What we got was an inconsistent attacker with extreme highs and lows.

pretty much sums it up. By the way @kuja, he was mediocre in his last season with us.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
pretty much sums it up. By the way @kuja, he was mediocre in his last season with us.

he was beyond horrible during the beginning, but played his part later when we were on the good run. scored a couple in cl qualifier too. on a side note, weren't we the last team to get past qualifier? iirc every other third placed team bottled it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
*not good enough for Milan*

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Oh wow, this is true. I thought it's about his brothers and that you guys are just trolling :lol:

He's a good, cheap, option for bench, I guess. When focused and in form, he can be really good.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Move confirmed by Prince just now.

If you haven't watched him this season, he has played some great games as a false 9 for Sassuolo. Has been an influential senior member in the squad - always been known for his maturity and leadership. Completely deserves this move.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Where will he even play for them? (apart from the bench)

Striker, midfielder, winger? Messi replacement?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Where will he even play for them? (apart from the bench)

Striker, midfielder, winger? Messi replacement?

super advanced swag-striker

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Remember his wonder goal against Barca?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I love how he's maligned here.

:lol:

It was the hair. Same how Muntari was the worst midfielder we ever had because he wore his shorts lower.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember his wonder goal against Barca?

who could forget, that was peak PEAK! Boateng.

it was a rampage for Barca playing against us. 36yr old Nesta kept peak Messo in his pocket like a little lollypop

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It was the hair. Same how Muntari was the worst midfielder we ever had because he wore his shorts lower.

WRONG!!

He was maligned because once Ibra left people started to notice his limitations not only from Boa but also from Nocerino. Remember the nickname "Ibra's orphans"

Muntari? I disliked him because he was in reality really bad. You have his first years when he scored some goals while playing bad but the goals trumped everything. His last years he did not score a goal to cover all his deficiencies and people realized how terrible Muntari really was. Wore his shorts lower? I never noticed tbh and it would not matter to me.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

i remember only one good game from muntari, vs ajax when monto was send off.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Will Barca sign Nocerino tho?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
WRONG!!

He was maligned because once Ibra left people started to notice his limitations not only from Boa but also from Nocerino. Remember the nickname "Ibra's orphans"

Muntari? I disliked him because he was in reality really bad. You have his first years when he scored some goals while playing bad but the goals trumped everything. His last years he did not score a goal to cover all his deficiencies and people realized how terrible Muntari really was. Wore his shorts lower? I never noticed tbh and it would not matter to me.

People noticed how terrible he was?

I suppose people did notice when he left and our midfield level fell through the floor, yes.

You're part of the 'Zaccardo's Hair Brigade' so I have little hope for you.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I don't think it's the hair or any other personal traits. It's simply the lack of understanding most casuals have of how a player is useful off-the-ball. Prince is a great example.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
People noticed how terrible he was?

I suppose people did notice when he left and our midfield level fell through the floor, yes.

You're part of the 'Zaccardo's Hair Brigade' so I have little hope for you.

our midfield didn't fell because of muntari. monto and dejong being incompatible and series of injuries to monto is what made us worse. dejong was way better than muntari defensively. muntari wasn't that good on passing either(dejong was quite bad too) and had already been relegated to bench before he went away. he also got in trouble with inzaghi.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
good complimentary player. that's about it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
His last goal for Milan came against Fiorentina.

Hope he does well.