The epic of Dzeko

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
With Dzeko and Pato we will outscore anyone, even Inter and their referees.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
You're back?:O

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
forza Billy! :)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Billyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:D:D:D:D:D:D

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
With Dzeko and Pato we will outscore anyone, even Inter and their referees.

I agree. Dzeko + Pato :proud:

Damn, so looking forward to them working together

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
the story continues...
I Want To Join Milan - Wolfsburg Striker Edin Dzeko
The highly-rated hitman is eager to join the San Siro giants...

Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko has illustrated plans to push through a move to Milan in the summer, as he flirts heavily with Calcio.

Dzeko has been closely followed by the Rossoneri, who opened up dialogue with the Germans during the last transfer campaign. But the move stalled and he remained in the Bundesliga.

He has now hinted at his penchant for Serie A, as he confirmed his intentions to leave Wolfsburg.

"The story with Milan is not over," Dzeko told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"I have already told Wolfsburg directors that I want to leave and transfer to Milan. I have always been a Milan fan and I want to become a Rossonero in June."

Reports suggest Manchester United are also keen on the hitman. His price tag is around €30million, but his will to join Milan could prove the biggest factor when negotiating a deal.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

eventually he'll sign for milan, sooner or later.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn.. I don't remember anyone else being so desperate to join a team like him. World-class striker + a Milan fan; who would be the stupid ****** to ask for another striker?

Just give them the money please.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
i read ppl are saying here like džeko can leave wolfsburg this summer cause his contract expires. wrong he signed contract extension which expires 2013.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^I'm pretty sure he had a clause in his contract which would allow him to leave between the region of €20-25 million.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i read ppl are saying here like džeko can leave wolfsburg this summer cause his contract expires. wrong he signed contract extension which expires 2013.

From what I read, he signed a contract extension with a buyout clause of 20 million. I have a feeling he will be here in summer. He wants us badly. And he's 23. Can form a great partnership with Pato upfront. I really hope Galliani and co does not screw this up.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
i'm not sure about that clause, i also think it is a part of his contract.

EDIT:

he became unicef ambassador for BIH yesterday.
dzeko_unicef1.jpg
dzeko_unicef3.jpg
dzeko_unicef7.jpg
dzeko_unicef8.jpg
dzeko_unicef6.jpg

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
It will take some utter cheapness or incompetence on behalf of Berlu and Galliani not to get this guy in the summer. It would be a true embarassment if they don't capitalize on the situation. They should have made a deal with Wolfsburg last summer like Madrid make with ManU about CR7 - agree to let him play for another year for them and then come.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
this guy loves this club and I reeeeeaally want to see him there. It would be like one of us from the forum being able to play for milan, thats how much dzeko seems to love this club. If berlu and galli don't sell hunt to get this guy they are ********. how many times do you get lucky enough to have a player with his characteristics who fits us perfectly, and is world class, truly want to play for you?? this is great news, now we just have to unload Hunt.

AC&R9_FUN

Primavera
Reaction score
this guy loves this club and I reeeeeaally want to see him there. It would be like one of us from the forum being able to play for milan, thats how much dzeko seems to love this club. If berlu and galli don't sell hunt to get this guy they are ********. how many times do you get lucky enough to have a player with his characteristics who fits us perfectly, and is world class, truly want to play for you?? this is great news, now we just have to unload Hunt.

totally agree :cool:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Just think about it... Dzeko and Pato. Soon we will have one the most feared attacking force in the world! These two will link up perfect. But I don't want the to form a two man attack. I really like the 4-3-3, ronnie will also benefit from Dzeko.

Besfort i love your sig... can you change the shorts and socks as well? it would look much better!

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besfort i love your sig... can you change the shorts and socks as well? it would look much better!

Actually.. the picture is not photoshoped. It's quite real and the original so nothing has been changed. It was taken in the match when Milan faced Wolfsburg in Uefa Cup (2:2).

He seemed so proud of wearing Milan's jersey :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Dzeko...i know ur a good striker and all....but, srsly, get off Milan's dick. He sounds so desperate.

Just cuz a bitch is hot and she wants to fuck doesn't mean she's gonna get fucked.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Actually.. the picture is not photoshoped. It's quite real and the original so nothing has been changed. It was taken in the match when Milan faced Wolfsburg in Uefa Cup (2:2).

He seemed so proud of wearing Milan's jersey :proud:

LOL I didn't know that... wonderfull!
Dzeko...i know ur a good striker and all....but, srsly, get off Milan's dick. He sounds so desperate.

Just cuz a bitch is hot and she wants to fuck doesn't mean she's gonna get fucked.

Hell yeah she is man!
eva-mendes1.jpg

If she wanted to f*ck you all night and begged for it, would you turn her down? I know I wouldn't!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS.............no! EUROOS!!!! Someones having a heart attack @ via Turati. Solution? Extend real champion pippos contract for 4 more years!

B&G have the most perfect home run set up right here. If they fail to sign him this will be the biggest clusterfuck ever:(

Still keeping my expectations low for a pippo contract extension (with salary cut of course) + paloschi return instead.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players

you know when dzeko does come this summer (it's inevitable) that would mean less playing time for borriello but more time for pimpin and stuff! :D
ppl here in bosnia are so sure he'll wear ac milan jersey next summer and are saying he and pato would make deadliest attack in the world. hope they're right.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS.............no! EUROOS!!!! Someones having a heart attack @ via Turati. Solution? Extend real champion pippos contract for 4 more years!

thats alot of money when you can't sell out your stadium, you're in a 3rd rate (financiall) league, you pay massive taxes cause the country is overrun with communists :-)proud:silvio:proud:), oh.. and you're in a HUGE GLOBAL ECONOMIC RECESSION..... it sucks milan live in reality unlike real madrid and man city, but its a fact. You just sound ******** cussing out management for not spending 25 million euros!

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
yes, it does sound ridiculous that he thinks berlu is cheap for not spending 25 mil in this time and i'm not being sarcastic. BUT, he won't cost 25 mil if we sell Huntelaar who will get us 10-15 mil from his sale. Also, if we sell Dinho to Man City who pay stupid amounts for players we might be able to get 15-20 mil for dinho from man shitty dependent upon his form throughout the rest of the season. With either sale Dzeko would cost maximum 15 mil, with the possibility of costing less if we get good money from dinho or hunt. 15 mil is not too much to ask. Plus, we can sell Gooch which is sweet because we got him for free. We can try to sell some oldies like Janku, etc. With the decent money from that plus the hunt and dinho sales as well as with CL money (i pray we qualify), we should be able to get Dzeko and 2-3 other players as long as they're not too expensive (Consigli/Curci, Ranocchia:star:, Cigarini, Mariga, etc.)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
you know when dzeko does come this summer (it's inevitable) that would mean less playing time for borriello but more time for pimpin and stuff! :D
ppl here in bosnia are so sure he'll wear ac milan jersey next summer and are saying he and pato would make deadliest attack in the world. hope they're right.

hehehe believe me... if we get Dzeko, i'll hop on the bandwagon without question or shame. :D

1 important thing we will be lacking if Dzeko comes at the expense of Borriello: paparazzi pics of beachside/yacht love-making. Dzeko's good...but he's not THAT versatile.

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
i'm not sure about that clause, i also think it is a part of his contract.

EDIT:

he became unicef ambassador for BIH yesterday.

That's it. Now I'm jealous. he will get to meet Angelina Jolie live. Argh.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
1 important thing we will be lacking if Dzeko comes at the expense of Borriello: paparazzi pics of beachside/yacht love-making. Dzeko's good...but he's not THAT versatile.

but on the otherhand footballing wise dzeko is that versatile, he can play support striker, thus making room for borriello in the lineup and all that he brings to the tabl (super models, outlandish pictures, clammydia)