The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Sms is pissing me off. Say milinkovic or sergej god damn it.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
^+1 Lamest nickname ever for a player. Milinkovic-Savic sounds so elegant and then suddenly it's SMS.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
He's obviously being pushed out if true.

It’s an obvious dick move by new management, removing old foundation. They replaced almost everyone. Watch baresi being pushed out next.

I feel sorry for them as they got their ass saved by someone from former foundation in gattuso.

They are working hard to get our dna back but they don’t want any one that represents B&G :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I would 100% sign fellaini on a free

I used to want milan to play decent football, but Idgaf about that anymore

fellaini biglia kessie

and if you can sign nzonzi on a cut price after the montella effect, I'd take him too.

fellaini nzonzi kessie

6'5 monsters and kessie

A-1GOFkCYAIM65c.jpg

giphy.gif

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
There is a chance game against Genoa could be postponed due to bad weather

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SMS is perfectly fine for me too. It's not his nickname, only a very quick version of his name to be more effective in a forum-discussion.

I mean Ricardo Rodriguez is also elegant but it's way more comfortable to simply write RR. If I wanted to write his nickname I'd use Ricky or RickRod. Don't see where the problem is with SMS or RR to describe in a very fast way which player I mean.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
MF = Marouane Fellaini

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
This Galli news is shit!! Stupid move ffs...

Mira payed 20mln for a cb and now wants him out and replace him with porto cb who is free? This is not Inter! Silva, Kale, Musa...80mln for nothing... Now think about this

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I´m disappointed with Mirabelli for a while now, he really seems to lack the social skills required for his position.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I´m disappointed with Mirabelli for a while now, he really seems to lack the social skills required for his position.

He is a newbie.
His contact list is not as solid as Galliani's.
His number maybe still unknown to majority of SD, maybe he mostly got rejected whenever he tried to call

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
PC will be voted our player of the year I feel, but we mustn't forget the excellent contributions by AR, LB, DC, JJFS'S'dlT and even FB to a large extent.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
PC:lol: took me a while

tho id vote for IA

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I would 100% sign fellaini on a free

I used to want milan to play decent football, but Idgaf about that anymore

fellaini biglia kessie

and if you can sign nzonzi on a cut price after the montella effect, I'd take him too.

fellaini nzonzi kessie

6'5 monsters and kessie

add a quick LB and LW to the mix, belotti after selling silva and kalinic

don't know about nzonzi..looks very skinny

i'm thinking like:

--------------belotti--cutrone--------------
----------------fellaini/suso----------------
--------bonaventura---kessie--------------
------------------biglia----------------------

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
PC will be voted our player of the year I feel, but we mustn't forget the excellent contributions by AR, LB, DC, JJFS'S'dlT and even FB to a large extent.

disagree...by the time the season is done OA will be the player of the season.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

guys guys calma. You can't just throw new nicknames left and right before the commode hasn't given his commonly approved blessing for each and every one of those names.

Approved nicknames so far:

- SMS for Milikovic-Savic
- RR for Ricky Rodriguez

Who shall be the next? One after another please, not all at once of them.

OK I'm going to play the devil's advocate as I often did in the past couple of months for F&M. Only months ago F&Ms entire summer-transfer-campaign has been called a flop. Now most of members agree that the squad as it was built wasn't that bad after all and that's it's mostly on Montella who made worldclass players like Bonucci look like school boys.

Then it was Raiola in november who tried to manipulate players, medias and fans to make them believe that Mirabelli is a very unpolite, rude man with no social skills. After that it was Gomez' ridicolous agent with incredibly oppositional statements. This went on for a couple of days, until at one point it became clear that it's Raiola or that hilarious fat agent who completely lost his plot while Mirabelli behaved royaly like a gentlemen, not giving a fuck and not joining that childish accusions.

However the damage on Mirabellis reputation has been done. Whenever the management takes the decision to sort someone out it's imediately Mirabellis fault. He's the one who doesn't know how to behave etc. and yawn.

Look guys, I'm not a fan of letting Galli go. However it's completely in line for a new management to replace important figures from an old management by the guys the retain the most suitable for that specific role. Nothing new here.

And don't forget that F&M tried everything to bring Maldini on board, more than B&G ever did. And it was F&M to bring Gattuso and moreover to promote him 1st team coach when almost every journalist and fan wasn't really favorable to that decision.

I see a clear trend here from both people and fans who are taking notice only when F&M take unpopular decisions but negate whenever they try to do some realy nice Milanista-stuff.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Alo stop the advocate thing, if Galli steps down its a big fuck up for fassobelli, he’s a flag and you can’t replace him like this especially when he’s doing a respectable job.

That Beretta is nothing special, I bet you don’t know him yet you wanna support the clowns for nothing.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
FYI, we all insulted Maldini for turning down the offer but offer wasn’t even good enough for him.

Who the fuck is fassone and mirabelli in football to have Maldini working under them. Look at Totti, he’s a director(monchi’s boss) yet he’s learning from Monchi how to become a sporting director.

So now Maldini will be under mirabelli who is not even a sporting director?

Make some sense man...

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OK I'm going to play the devil's advocate as I often did in the past couple of months for F&M. Only months ago F&Ms entire summer-transfer-campaign has been called a flop. Now most of members agree that the squad as it was built wasn't that bad after all and that's it's mostly on Montella who made worldclass players like Bonucci look like school boys.

Then it was Raiola in november who tried to manipulate players, medias and fans to make them believe that Mirabelli is a very unpolite, rude man with no social skills. After that it was Gomez' ridicolous agent with incredibly oppositional statements. This went on for a couple of days, until at one point it became clear that it's Raiola or that hilarious fat agent who completely lost his plot while Mirabelli behaved royaly like a gentlemen, not giving a fuck and not joining that childish accusions.

However the damage on Mirabellis reputation has been done. Whenever the management takes the decision to sort someone out it's imediately Mirabellis fault. He's the one who doesn't know how to behave etc. and yawn.

Look guys, I'm not a fan of letting Galli go. However it's completely in line for a new management to replace important figures from an old management by the guys the retain the most suitable for that specific role. Nothing new here.

And don't forget that F&M tried everything to bring Maldini on board, more than B&G ever did. And it was F&M to bring Gattuso and moreover to promote him 1st team coach when almost every journalist and fan wasn't really favorable to that decision.

I see a clear trend here from both people and fans who are taking notice only when F&M take unpopular decisions but negate whenever they try to do some realy nice Milanista-stuff.

You made some very good points, I´d argue that:

- The number of transfers was one of the reasons for the bad first half of the season. I´m personally not convinced that Montella was the one big reason for our bad start.

-being a SD forces you to deal with shady people. It´s the ugly part of the job but you have to be able to deal with these people in a professional way even if they aren´t professional. Escalating it helps nobody.

-I agree that them trying to involve Milan Legend´s is good thing. My problem with Galli´s case is them endangering a part of Milan that did a great job so far, with all the talents there does not seem to be a technical reason to replace him

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
C'mon Diavolo, don't act like you've taken part of every meeting they had and therefore you exactely knew who's to blame for whatever fuckup you try to see. We're moving deep into speculation-land. We should keep that in mind whenever discussing such topics.

And what on earth has it to do with common sense when you put a former player who has done absolutely nothing of meaning outside his player's career, even when it's grande Maldini, in front of the man our CEO appointed sporting director? At least I remember reading lot's statements from "experts" and former colaborants who worked with Mirabelli speaking in the highest regards of him when we appointed him as our sd back in march/april. Yet I don't know what exactely is Maldinis qualification except his name and what he has reached as a player with us.

To me Maldini at times seems too stubborn and not humble enough to go all the way to become a real director with real qualifications. Gattuso is the total opposite in that regard. He ate shit in order to learn how to face tough situations like we were living up to december. And now he's collecting the fruits of his hard work. Maldini, with all due respect, should take an example on Gattuso.

Finally, mentioning Roma-Management as the role model to follow? Not a great plan :) .

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You made some very good points, I´d argue that:

- The number of transfers was one of the reasons for the bad first half of the season. I´m personally not convinced that Montella was the one big reason for our bad start.

-being a SD forces you to deal with shady people. It´s the ugly part of the job but you have to be able to deal with these people in a professional way even if they aren´t professional. Escalating it helps nobody.

-I agree that them trying to involve Milan Legend´s is good thing. My problem with Galli´s case is them endangering a part of Milan that did a great job so far, with all the talents there does not seem to be a technical reason to replace him

I agree in retroperpective that the number of transfer did play a bigger role than expected. Nevertheless in my personal view I see Montella as the big reason for our misssteps. It seems just to occasional to me that for months we played shit without signs of improvement and the moment Gattuso took over we went from pure shit to watchable football within two or three weeks.

Exactely. Those shady people tried everything to make the situation escalate. They went directly to media and moaned about big, bad Mirabelli. But I never saw Mirabelli taking a dumb on them publically. For me this is a big sign of composure and self-control. Agents like Raiola were used to deal with yes-mans like Galliani, sd's who give them everything they want with a big, fat dinner at Gianninis. I'm actually very pleased with M's way to deal. None of the new entries were overpaid, and we didn't sold any player for less than we declared they are worth. Galliani definitely lost his plot entirely in that regard.

Yeah, I agree, replacing Galli with Beretta seems like fixing a problem we didn't had. I know. And that's why I said I'm not a fan of getting rid of Galli in the first place. Diavolo seems to have over-read that sentence of mine :). However, given their track record until now, in the long run it seems to pan out. So... again, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I gotta say, due to the fact that this is one more promising Milan squads in quite a while, I am not really that harsh on F&M but them not resigning major key positions of our youth system is a big fuck out no matter how you spin it.

Those are the guys that are responsible for us churning out first class talent that is starting to pay off. Hope that Galli thing isn't final yet but it probably is. Definitely a loss for Milan.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
New guys simply fired Gallianis people and that is it. Galli out is a big mistake.

Mira did solid mercato but he did COMPLETELY FUCK UP both forwards.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
FYI, we all insulted Maldini for turning down the offer but offer wasn’t even good enough for him.

Who the fuck is fassone and mirabelli in football to have Maldini working under them. Look at Totti, he’s a director(monchi’s boss) yet he’s learning from Monchi how to become a sporting director.

So now Maldini will be under mirabelli who is not even a sporting director?

Make some sense man...

It was not about being under anyone, it was about having a meaningful role and not to be another Nedved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule