Shevchenko ????

Reaction score
Hiya,

I was having a bit of a debate the other day with my bird's brother over whether Shevchenko will be sold off / leaving in the summer. Personally, I can't see it at all. He's the best thing Milan have had since Weah in his heyday and probably the best out-n-out striker in the game today.

I know there is rumour of Trezeguet joining Milan, but surely Shev won't go ? :(
Asides from that, I've just forked out £55 on the replica shirt with his name print, so her better not !!

What you all reckon ?

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
sheva has said many times officially that hes not going until at least his contract ends in 2006.. he may even stay for longer. The knee injury was the low point of his career and trying to get back into the team, but he didnt quit then, so he sure as hell wont now! :D

as for trezeguet? ive only heard about him and a barcelona-kluivert swap..

ps i have the replica with nesta #13 on it :D

Juninho Say: Nothing to worry about amigo! :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Man U had offered €30 million for Sheva but Milan told them to fuck off (as well they should have)...

These are all rumors started by losers in other teams who wish they can get their hands on Sheva...but why would Milan trade him? Is there anybody better that we can get who is as talented, popular and cost effective (his contract is very cheap in comparison to other world class strikers) I think not...

IMO the only two players who might be good enough to replace Sheva are Thierry Henry and Raul but Arsenal or Real will never trade them...the same way Milan would never trade Sheva :devil2:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
When he wasn't 100% fit and sitting on the bench, Sheva was rumoured to every team known to man.

And besides, he said that he wasn't old enough to play for Man U... Like juninho, ads & RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said, he ain't going nowhere.

I have the Rui Costa jersey. I looooove ebay :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
When he wasn't 100% fit and sitting on the bench, Sheva was rumoured to every team known to man

but strange enough, he was never rumoured to join spurs :D unlike the rest of the milan squad

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
scharatz said:
mad4milan said:
When he wasn't 100% fit and sitting on the bench, Sheva was rumoured to every team known to man

but strange enough, he was never rumoured to join spurs :D unlike the rest of the milan squad

If sheva ever does leave, I will only accept a Spurs transfer.....This time Tottenham will have got the "right Ukrainian" ;)

Reaction score
All the shi* stirring between jealous clubs does annoy me, I have to say. I've always said, even when Sheva was at Dinamo, that he's the greatest forward in the world.
I proved right and I really hope Milan can keep him for as long as possible.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ads216 said:
I read somewhere that Man U had offered €30 million for Sheva but Milan told them to fuck off (as well they should have)...

These are all rumors started by losers in other teams who wish they can get their hands on Sheva...but why would Milan trade him? Is there anybody better that we can get who is as talented, popular and cost effective (his contract is very cheap in comparison to other world class strikers) I think not...

IMO the only two players who might be good enough to replace Sheva are Thierry Henry and Raul but Arsenal or Real will never trade them...the same way Milan would never trade Sheva :devil2:

what? You think Henry is better than Shevchenko???????????????
what? Seriously?? 1 headed goal in his career, flopped at the world cup and flopped in Serie A??? No way son! ;)

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lol, when Sheva couldn't get a starting spot, he was rumoured to every team possible (as mad4milan said), but he didnt wanna go to england cuz he said he wasn't over 30 yet :D

I have the official jersey, but the older one that they used last season...but no name :cry: (i was supposed to get Sheva but my doofus british cousin lost it)

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jamie said:
what? You think Henry is better than Shevchenko???????????????
what? Seriously?? 1 headed goal in his career, flopped at the world cup and flopped in Serie A??? No way son! ;)

I never said Henry is better than Sheva... ;) I said that he MIGHT be good enough to replace Sheva. I personally think Sheva is the best striker around. :rolleyes:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I can't see him leaving at all. We don't need the money as we haven't paid out much at all this season in transfer fees and I think that if we can hold on to this squad we have now we have another 3 years of winning without many problems. Besides we got all that money from playing teams in the Middle East so we should be fine on cash.

Italia'sFinest
Asides from that, I've just forked out £55 on the replica shirt with his name print, so her better not !!

I hope it is a really good quality for that price. I get them on ebay all the time for super cheap. I've found that the one's that usually go for about $30.00 US are the best as they look almost identical to the real ones and are much cheaper, which is fine with me because I wear them when I'm out and about getting drunk and dirty.

So far I got Maldini, Inzaghi, Rui Costa, & Rivaldo and a bunch w/o names. I found out that Subside sells name kits and I have a ton of Milan jerseys so I'm thinking about getting my whole starting 11, but and strapped for cash now so it's gonna have to wait. I am making a point to get Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, & Ambrosini 1st.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i have the 'old school' late 80's milan jersey (the one with "Motta" logo), another one from 00/01 with Bierhoff on the back as well as my prized Nesta current season one i have not worn yet because i do not want to ruin it!

you can donate cash to the "Juninho-Paulista needs more money for the Shevchenko black (3rd Strip) jersey fund" - and its tax deductible :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How exactly do I send money to "the Juninho-Paulista needs more money for the Shevchenko black (3rd Strip) jersey fund" ? ...I've got some Lire, Francs and Deutsche Marks!!! :D :D :D :devil2:

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
gee could i be dual recipient of this fund with you Juninho? Or if anyone has a spare Maldini, Nesta or Rui jersey lying around please? But seriously does anyone know where u get them from in Sydney?

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ads216 said:
How exactly do I send money to "the Juninho-Paulista needs more money for the Shevchenko black (3rd Strip) jersey fund" ? ...I've got some Lire, Francs and Deutsche Marks!!! :D :D :D :devil2:

Juninho will accept ANY monentary funds :D

mamma_mia! said:
gee could i be dual recipient of this fund with you Juninho? Or if anyone has a spare Maldini, Nesta or Rui jersey lying around please? But seriously does anyone know where u get them from in Sydney?

yes! theres a shop called "Sportivo" at the Italian Forum in Leichardt, i got my Nesta home jersey there and they can put any players numbers you want on the back, i cant remember if they had the black stip tho.. :cool:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
Juninho will accept ANY monentary funds :D

Would you accept 100 Afghanis??

mamma_mia! said:

You can also try Ebay. That's where I got my Milan black & Rui jerseys, along others, at a quite affordable price.

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
Sheva is not going anywere. If Milan win all of the
trophy this season ( Calcio, Champions League and Other).
I think That Sheva have a lot of chance to retire under Milan
Jerzey :) , even if they did't win all. Sheva have a lot of years
to play for Milan. Sheva Is the best in Milan.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Heheheh it's only a rumour.
Sheva won't go anywhere.He alredy said that and he is stayng here.
You all said what was important so i won't repeat it cause i mean the same as all of you.
I'm just saying that i'm sure that Shevchenko is staying in Milan for longer period

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i heard that roma wants sheva. they are giving montella and plus cash to milan and they want sheva from us. i dont think milan are so stupid to take montella for sheva. sheva is the best.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
i heard that roma wants sheva. they are giving montella and plus cash to milan and they want sheva from us. i dont think milan are so stupid to take montella for sheva. sheva is the best.

:D I think Sensi is on drugs to imagine Milan will give up their best striker for a loser like Montella.

IMO the only player who will be happy with such a trade will be Batigol so he can continue his affair with Rita Montella! :D :devil2: Then he only has to drive cross town to hook up with her! :D :D :D

Reaction score
:devil2: i think sheva might not leave us
plzzzzzzzz
sheva i love you and milan so much.........
milan and sheva is the best :devil:

Reaction score
:devil2: i think sheva might not leave us
plzzzzzzzz
sheva i love you and milan so much.........
milan and sheva is the best :devil:

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
sheva cant leave!! he wont either
lol i dont know if this is true but when real wanted sheva because raul wanted to partner with him and galliani told real 'we will only sell sheva if we get raul' aha smart ass

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
PEOPLE READ NEWS,,, sheva have never said that he wants to leave or that he is unhappy. milan wont sell him because Berlussconi loves sheva and he is big fan of him. milan rejected £50 m bid from real madrid again. and milan said that he wont go to man utd or either roma. he will at least remain in milan for 4 or 5 years.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
KIEV - 'There are clubs, Real Madrid included, who could be interested in signing me but I feel at ease here. Moreover, I have a very good relationship with Silvio Berlusconi and not only as far as football is concerned. The president helped my family many times in the past.' It's a passage of the interview Andriy Shevchenko gave yesterday to Ukrainian tabloid 'Fakty'. The striker, who was out against Lokomotiv Moskva in the Champions League due to injury, remembered that Berlusconi helped his father when he needed a heart surgery: 'If the president hadn't helped us, my father would have died. It was not a financial problem. He arranged everything very quickly and my father was operated in time.' As for money, Shevchenko added: 'It's not the most important thing in my opinion. I prefer living in Milan where I feel comfortable.

He is not leaving!

Schedule