The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lets be honest. Hauge likely permabenches Leao if.. he can't adapt to being vice Ibra.

Hauge looks to have that total pro mentality and his workrate alone guarantees his place in Pioli's intenso.
Lets be honest after one game we know shit about the norwegian kid.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Lets be honest after one game we know shit about the norwegian kid.

His stats are telling and that performance against Milan was testament. Leao fanboys prepare to weep.

Leao needs to look to Franck 'The President' Kessie. When on the pitch.. one should look presidential at all times.

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has anyone actually watched him play though? can't imagine too many AS Saint-Etienne fans..

I watched him once. Forced myself to watch Baguette football and he looked very good.
I am on board especially if they agree to ~30 m

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Also Pioli likes Leao, he had very good words for him recently. Including before the Crotone game, when he said his return is very important.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
His stats are telling and that performance against Milan was testament. Leao fanboys prepare to weep.

Leao >> that Norwegian nobody
But i can definitely see pioli benching leao for him

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
i'm fine with Paqueta staying if we cant sign another by Monday

But if there's somthing about to happen, Fofana + Hauge will be super splendid

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Juventus President Agnelli & Inter president Steven Zhang were at Casa Milan to discuss issues related to Lega Serie A.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
lmao

Ei-NJyEXsAEfqNJ-750x500.jpeg

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Meeting of the five families.. we asked don agnelli to share the referees he has in his pocket

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Juventus President Agnelli & Inter president Steven Zhang were at Casa Milan to discuss issues related to Lega Serie A.

Agnelli asking Milan to stop perform or else they will forcefully send De Sciglio on loan

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Gigio
Calafodder - Fofana - Alessio - Theo
Kessie - Bennacer
Rui
Hauge - Ibra - Leao

Tatarusano
Kalulu - Kjaer - Gabbia - New LB
Bakayoko - Tonali
Brahim
Saele - Colombo - Rebic

ExtraFodders: Samu, Krunic, Laxalt, Conti, Duarte, Musacchio

Our back-up team could become better than Mirabelli's FodderMilan.
Whenever folks give dumb nicknames to players to denigrate them I genuinely believe they are immature as fuck in real life

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I posted elsewhere but I think I have an unpopular opinion about us being fine with Krunic as the 4th choice midfielder.

A good 4th choice CM is a luxury I feel...
No it isnt

A CM is equally important. We do not have a like for like sub for Kessie is necessary not to burn him out.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Gigio
Calafodder - Fofana - Alessio - Theo
Kessie - Bennacer
Rui
Hauge - Ibra - Leao

Tatarusano
Kalulu - Kjaer - Gabbia - New LB
Bakayoko - Tonali
Brahim
Saele - Colombo - Rebic

ExtraFodders: Samu, Krunic, Laxalt, Conti, Duarte, Musacchio

Our back-up team could become better than Mirabelli's FodderMilan.

Donna
Conti-Musa-Roma-Rodriguez
Kessie-Biglia-Bonaventura
Suso-Andre Silva-Hakan

Mirabelli's Milan was very promising on paper.
Truth

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Leao needs to do more than just flashes of some attacking play.

When he doesnt have the ball he literally just walks around half the time. Even yesterday that was noticable. His body language is just shit.

Our game is highly dependant on us pressing the opposition to force them to lose the ball. Thats what Rebic does really well. And thats what the likes of Diaz, Samu and Saele also do throughout the game.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Donna
Conti-Musa-Roma-Rodriguez
Kessie-Biglia-Bonaventura
Suso-Andre Silva-Hakan

Mirabelli's Milan was very promising on paper.
Truth

Never for me. Not willing to show facts over and over again on me being against Suso since the beggining, wanting a fast winger instead of Hakan/Borini, not being impressed with Conti at Atalanta, hating Biglia signing and more...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Leao needs to do more than just flashes of some attacking play.

When he doesnt have the ball he literally just walks around half the time. Even yesterday that was noticable. His body language is just shit.

Our game is highly dependant on us pressing the opposition to force them to lose the ball. Thats what Rebic does really well. And thats what the likes of Diaz, Samu and Saele also do throughout the game.

It's funny how many people in this forum never ever mentioned the fact that Suso was never pressing during the time everybody loved him and compared him to Messi. But now they do for Leao.

Double standards.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Journalist Jonas Bergh-Johnsen to @MilanNewsit:"Hauge wants to go now. There is a lot of interest in him, both player and agent have confirmed interest of big clubs.

Jonas Bergh-Johnsen:"Today, I spoke to Bodo/Glimt's manager, Frode Thomassen, he told me that there's currently no no concrete offer. But, he's aware Hauge could probably leave this week."

Jonas Bergh-Johnsen:" Big clubs are monitoring the situation of Hauge, Manchester United observed him several times. I also heard that Dinamo Zagreb had made a ?3M offer which was later turned down."

Jonas Bergh-Johnsen:"I don't know if he will come to Milan in the end. I don't think his transfer to Milan is as close to closure as many think."

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It's funny how many people in this forum never ever mentioned the fact that Suso was never pressing during the time everybody loved him and compared him to Messi. But now they do for Leao.

Double standards.

bruh....

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Journalist Jonas Bergh-Johnsen to @MilanNewsit:"Hauge wants to go now. There is a lot of interest in him, both player and agent have confirmed interest of big clubs.

Jonas Bergh-Johnsen:"Today, I spoke to Bodo/Glimt's manager, Frode Thomassen, he told me that there's currently no no concrete offer. But, he's aware Hauge could probably leave this week."

Jonas Bergh-Johnsen:" Big clubs are monitoring the situation of Hauge, Manchester United observed him several times. I also heard that Dinamo Zagreb had made a ?3M offer which was later turned down."

Jonas Bergh-Johnsen:"I don't know if he will come to Milan in the end. I don't think his transfer to Milan is as close to closure as many think."

why are the norwegians so proudy
no grazie

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
WE

STILL

NEED

RIGHT

WINGER

:o :o :o

Leao will have to learn to play right wing. He has the talent and needs to find a place where he can apply his game. Lose the attitude get his game in focus, do the simple things better first and then add all the flicks and step overs he likes when he gains some level of consistency.

Hauge will be arriving and will be raring to go to prove his worth he just strikes me as a very driven player. So Leao needs to get his shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule