The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Best thing about this is that we probably have a shit relationship with Raiola now.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Robin+Van+Persie+Arsenal+v+New+York+Red+Bulls+8PJZil2VTxal.jpg

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
he'll most likely fail in england and be forgotten after 3-4 years

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Just a reminder Suso came out and said that he'd like to stay. Donna has the same resources to do that as well.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
A player kissing his club's badge means more than dithering on a renewal? If anything kissing a badge makes me nervous because it has often preceded a departure.

Anyway, let's see how it plays out.

explain this for me please.

we've JUST ended a very very intensive and important period where EL had to be secured. that's no time for contract talks. i'd say it's a smart move from club and player to STFU about such things. and all focus should be on getting results on the pitch.

if the situation is the same come august/september... then that's something else.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
The constant shit being printed out is beginning to get in my head a little bit, but if I had to bet I'd put my money on both Suso and Donnarumma signing new contracts before 10.06

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm not saying that a kiss on the badge means everything, or anything for that matter. That cunt Robinho used to kiss our badge :fp:

this is symbolic... after a loss vs juventus at their stadium
xsaKdP5.jpg

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
The constant shit being printed out is beginning to get in my head a little bit, but if I had to bet I'd put my money on both Suso and Donnarumma signing new contracts before 10.06

Difference is Suso said he wants to stay. Meanwhile guys like Romag and Rino are publicly advising Donna to stay. At the very least he's considering it.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
and yes, i'm aware that there's a (very small) chance Donna is waiting for a big money offer from another club. who the fuck knows?

if that's the case then fuck him sideways, Milan is Milan and he'll be forgotten very quickly.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
Ddddx

pay donna whatever he wants as long as there isnt a clause where riaola gets a percentage of future sales, thats what he did with pogba and thats why he was sold. he puts clauses in where if you sell the player he gets say 10%, he forces teams to sell to pocket a massive profit.
With all due respect i think you are on drugs that 3.5mill is a great offert bouffon is earning 4 millions you wants us to give him watever he wants nobody is bigger Ghana The club Milan did a lot for This boy

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'm not saying that a kiss on the badge means everything, or anything for that matter. That cunt Robinho used to kiss our badge :fp:

this is symbolic... after a loss vs juventus at their stadium
xsaKdP5.jpg

to prove his loyalty he needs to go to the next level - kissing teammates, like buffon:

y8zpc1R.jpg

cDIERFY.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Just a reminder Suso came out and said that he'd like to stay. Donna has the same resources to do that as well.

You've been dumb posting for a while now... donna hasn't said that he wants to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule