The wrestling thread...........brotha

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Taker vs Rock :o

Probably the only match, where you think it might be possible, that Undertaker's streak ends.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
nope, cena x taker.

I still think cena would,should and has to job to taker.

Things might of changed but 'Taker said many times the streak ends to either Kane( obvious reasons) or a young up and comer (Reigns etc.).a few years back I thought he might of lost to Edge.Everything else recently you know Taker will win.

Dunno how much things might of changed for Mark, but I hope he sticks to this line of thought.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
:lol::lol::proud:
IPikyWA.png

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Bryan FFS they are idiotic the WWE.They have fuck all stars cant create them ,and when a guy gets over the hardest way organic...they dont want him to be because hes not 6'3 250...

Oh and Reigns he who cant talk isnt a good wrestler well he'll get the push..because he looks good naked :o

Im sure Reigns will be good a Batista type but he aint ready.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
^ good job saying exactly what mark madden said on the torch last tuesday :lol: :proud:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ good job saying exactly what mark madden said on the torch last tuesday :lol: :proud:

Its true though , and we all know it.He was over people liked him wanted to see him , paid to see him bought his merch and he's been ousted because he's not big enough.

Its akin to a player having with 30 goals and 30 assists in a season, but being dropped because a designer label won't use them on a catwalk.
Its absolutely ridiculous ,I've not seen the like of it ever.

Reigns will now be pushed majorly and just be another muscle guy that isnt much else , have a few bad drawing PPV's get blamed and pushed back down.All the while Bryan is losing no no has lost all his momentum , and wont be believable anymore.A piss poor job.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh I agree, but I don't think it's over for bryan because he was over with every crowd, it's not like someone like dolph who was over with certain crowds (and not many). IMO it's better to have him do something rather than sink in the mid card and do nothing since he's not in the title picture.

speaking of dolph, he got another concussion from a match with rybotch for a main event taping. :fp: ziggler and sandow are done, mid carders 4 life. :lol:

I don't think reigns is ready yet but I don't think they'll attach a rocket to him just yet, they have done a very good job in dealing with the shield's eventual break up and his push IMO.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think it over for Bryan either. I actually see him turning back to a face at Royal Rumble.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
not that soon, I'd say mania or the ppv after that.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some suggest that they dont want people to boo Bryan ,they just dont want every show especially in WM season to be hijacked.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I change my theory. Batista is winning the rumble. It as clear as day. Only credible winner outside of Punk and Bryan.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I change my theory. Batista is winning the rumble. It as clear as day. Only credible winner outside of Punk and Bryan.

Really? for me it's Cena all the way, MAYBE Batista , Punk. Bryan eliminating Bray,yep then feuding at WM.

Even though he came back as a face, does anyone think 'Snake'Roberts would be great paired with Ambrose (heel duo) or is that just me?

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
AJ made his ROH debut and won but and almost killed someone :fp:
it wasn't really aj's fault.......Rodrick strong did the exact thing you are not supposed to do when you are about to receive a styles clash :fp:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
SAD SAD SAD NEWS GUYS, MATT "DID I STUTTER" MORGAN HAS RETIRED FROM PRO WRESTLING :cry:

pour some doritos for the homie that left us DEV's

◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲

good bye matt "5th best in his class" morgan :cry:

1IL44Us.gif

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love the theme DOC and karl anderson came to the ring with (@30s in the vid)

must be the best theme in wrestling at the moment :proud:

cheap entrance.. cannot afford firework for their biggest show :lol: dem Japanese discriminating foreigners :mad:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
cheap entrance.. cannot afford firework for their biggest show :lol: dem Japanese discriminating foreigners :mad:

but they had a bazooka and back to the future car which they presumably used to return to 2005 and steal all of tna's green lasers :lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but they had a bazooka and back to the future car which they presumably used to return to 2005 and steal all of tna's green lasers :lol:
Did you watch Makabe vs Fale :b:

---

Tanahashi = Cena confirmed..

Topped the world title match in the biggest ppv of the year :lol:

OT
They said it was the fans who pick the order of the double main events. Make sense since Tanahashi and Nakamura are the two most over wrestlers there..