The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Short cv.

I previously worked as an engineer in construction industry. One of my colleagues, European, said to me that charcoal was banned in some European countries, and they replaced it with coconut shell instead. He was working here in my country and found out there are millions of coconut shell that we normally just throw away.

In short, my partner, me and him resigned and start running this shit. 7 months ago.

I barely know about any economic terms, so... Let me study the thing first.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
isn't that Marra on top there? came to pickup his last paycheck?
22104487_10154834213886937_7693733557449481197_o.jpg

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Andre Silva needs to start up top every game. We can't baby him into the starting lineup any longer. We need him and Kalinic to start building some teamwork up top

Either that or play a 343 old school Genoa style when suso played well there. Basically almost like 2 attacking mids/wingers behind the striker.

Suso behind 2 strikers though doesn't seem like it suits Suso at all. Also, wtf is wrong with Bonucci???
Can we also try Gomez with Bonucci and Roma at back? I feel like that would work.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Short cv.

I previously worked as an engineer in construction industry. One of my colleagues, European, said to me that charcoal was banned in some European countries, and they replaced it with coconut shell instead. He was working here in my country and found out there are millions of coconut shell that we normally just throw away.

In short, my partner, me and him resigned and start running this shit. 7 months ago.

I barely know about any economic terms, so... Let me study the thing first.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:thumbsup:

Im almost going through the same process in a different field.

Coconut is good for so many things, many different option...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
monkey slaver? :head:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just realised something... need to take Bayern out of the top 3 after this week. The drubbing in Paris was bad... but then Sacking Don Carlo with Willy Sagnol taking over as caretaker is just too much :lol:

So now your top 3 is this?

1. Juventus
2. Napoli
3. Real Madrid

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I don't think a coaching change or firing a hippie is enough right now. We need help from a higher power, an exorcism would help this team more than anything - especially Bonucci.

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Exactly that is why i think he will let conte go to his desired destination.. the man won you an epl afterall + whatever he might win you this season

- Costa wanted only atleti and they were law balling Chelsea. They did what any sane club would have done.

You could be right, but i think we would only let him leave If we already have a suitable replacement ready.
But i dont like to speculate and all of this is atleast a year away so alot of things can happen between now and then

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
This team will be fine. Milan will get top 4. I swear if someone just read this forum they would think Milan was in a relegation battle. And I find it funny that some wrote that that game was not important but are upset at the performance. If the game does not matter why are you complaining?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This team will be fine. Milan will get top 4. I swear if someone just read this forum they would think Milan was in a relegation battle. And I find it funny that some wrote that that game was not important but are upset at the performance. If the game does not matter why are you complaining?

They shit the bed vs Roma and Inter, we will be around 9-10 points back of 4th already. And Roma still have a game to make up.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They shit the bed vs Roma and Inter, we will be around 9-10 points back of 4th already. And Roma still have a game to make up.

If they shit the bed versus those two, or even one of them, then I will be worried. For now I really don't feel like moaning over two losses. Yes the performance was bad yesterday but those happen, and Milan won. I am more concerned with the Roma game. If Milan gets shamed then Montella has to go. Until then I will back him.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
If they shit the bed versus those two, or even one of them, then I will be worried. For now I really don't feel like moaning over two losses. Yes the performance was bad yesterday but those happen, and Milan won. I am more concerned with the Roma game. If Milan gets shamed then Montella has to go. Until then I will back him.

This is true.Just like it happened against , Samp and Lazio and Cagliari and Udinese oh and SPAL as well

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is true.Just like it happened against , Samp and Lazio and Cagliari and Udinese oh and SPAL as well

Lol you put wins in there? Milan fans have been conditioned to bitch and moan from so many mediocre years. Everyone wanted Montella's dick when he beat Juve twice last year, but a little adversity and half the forum is on suicide watch.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are we supposed to laud them for scraping by against fodder teams with performances that'll end in disaster when we face actually good teams? I don't fully comprehend the logic. People are glad we've won but we shouldn't close our eyes from the fact that we've played badly in a lot of our games.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are we supposed to laud them for scraping by against fodder teams with performances that'll end in disaster when we face actually good teams? I don't fully comprehend the logic. People are glad we've won but we shouldn't close our eyes from the fact that we've played badly in a lot of our games.

No that's not it, the team does have some bad performances but also good ones as well people forget. The man point is Milan fans here are overreacting and acting like Milan is about to get relegated. When you start firing managers this early who have actually had some succes you are no better than Inter.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
El Shaarawy says once again if he scores against Milan on Sunday he will not celebrate, just like last season

what a guy

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
El Shaarawy says once again if he scores against Milan on Sunday he will not celebrate, just like last season

what a guy

Jigga we won’t play with paletta anymore

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan and David Silva

The Spanish international has a deal expiring in summer 2019, and according to a report from TuttoMercatoWeb (also in the Daily Mirror), the 31-year-old has “had his head turned” by the Rossoneri.

The article claims that while City were keen on getting the midfielder’s contract extended, they have been forced to put talks on hold due to the player’s interest in a San Siro move.

Milan’s new owners invested heavily in a wealth of new signings to assist the overhaul of Vincenzo Montella’s squad, however recent reports have surfaced suggesting that Marco Fassone and Massimiliano Mirabelli are not entirely content.

Links to midfielders Jakub Jankto, Seko Fofana and Alfred Duncan have all cropped up in the last week, suggesting Montella and the ownership are eyeing re-inforcements for the 3-5-2 formation.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Lol you put wins in there? Milan fans have been conditioned to bitch and moan from so many mediocre years. Everyone wanted Montella's dick when he beat Juve twice last year, but a little adversity and half the forum is on suicide watch.

Theres no lol.Theres nothing funny about it.We have struggled against teams with far inferior squads and havent looked anything shaky and lucky bar the Crotone game and have lost to teams with well organised yet still inferior squads.If you dont see that is a cause for concern then thats up to you.Theres no bitching or moaning here , the the reality of the situation.Choose to ignore it if you wish.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No that's not it, the team does have some bad performances but also good ones as well people forget. The man point is Milan fans here are overreacting and acting like Milan is about to get relegated. When you start firing managers this early who have actually had some succes you are no better than Inter.

Well the team is playing like garbage and as a fan of Montella's work I've so far been deeply disappointed this season. We cannot measure whether Milan fails on whether we're fighting relegation or not. The goal is top 4 but it's not about results. We're playing in a way that will not be successful in the long run. Outside of the Crotone game we've been disappointing in the league.

Milan and David Silva

The Spanish international has a deal expiring in summer 2019, and according to a report from TuttoMercatoWeb (also in the Daily Mirror), the 31-year-old has “had his head turned” by the Rossoneri.

The article claims that while City were keen on getting the midfielder’s contract extended, they have been forced to put talks on hold due to the player’s interest in a San Siro move.

Milan’s new owners invested heavily in a wealth of new signings to assist the overhaul of Vincenzo Montella’s squad, however recent reports have surfaced suggesting that Marco Fassone and Massimiliano Mirabelli are not entirely content.

Links to midfielders Jakub Jankto, Seko Fofana and Alfred Duncan have all cropped up in the last week, suggesting Montella and the ownership are eyeing re-inforcements for the 3-5-2 formation.

Silva, Jankto and Fofana all great names, all very welcome :thumbsup:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Silva, Jankto and Fofana all great names, all very welcome :thumbsup:

David Silva's a great player but will be 32 soon. Jankto and Fofana are promising young mids but we've already got plenty of those (Hakan, Locatelli, Kessie). They won't take us to the next level. What we need are established champions in their prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule