The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
no you are just deluded. saying he is best in the league ..

Post a few more gifs, let's see if I give a crap then :monto:

if we paid 42mil for bonucci...he worth 40mil atm

i liked how he matured since his RC Genk days

at RC Genk they have this Norwegian called Sander Berge, he's better than what SMS was at Genk
only 20yrs
should be a cheaper option

Good call on him being decent. It's only a matter of time before Genk realize they can ask for much more for their talents with certain clubs pushing transfer sums into unreasonable territory. Maybe we can get him and pair him with SMS and Kessie. They could cover the entire midfield standing shoulder to shoulder :lol:

I don't think he's going to be cheap tough, I am almost certain we'd have to compete with Premier League teams for him.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Post a few more gifs, let's see if I give a crap then :monto:

you started it and now you say you dont care. thats why u answer...

Jim-Carey-Calls-You-A-Pathetic-Loser-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-No-Offense.gif

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So many good players with expiring contracts. Bernard, Badelj, Max Meyer, Asamoah, even wilshere who has been performing really well for arsenal. If it were up to me, i would take all as they would all fill positions where we need depth. Someone like bernard would even be a starter here as a left winger. Very similar to insigne. Wilshere and jack can battle for the left central midfielder spot while meyer can deputize for both flanks and even play in midfield. Asamoah suprisingly is still only 29 and can provide competition for rodriguez at left back or even deputize for kessie. If we are switching to 4312 i wont even mind balotelli as he seems to have gotten his shit together. However, that would never happen with mirabelli in milan. Signing all these players would enable us save our budget for a top striker. However, that is even so hard to find in today's market. With the way immobile has played this season, not just his goals, but his confidence to take on players and create chances for himself, i wont mind him at all and would take him over belotti. In my opinion, cutrone has all it takes to surpass belotti and has been better than him this season even with limited playing time. Cutrone has been the 2nd best itlian striker this season after immobile and it would be a shame if he is crowded out next season. For me, 4312 is the way to go as it guarantees playing time for all our strikers. Thats why players like bernard and max meyer are necessary for tactical flexibility

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you started it and now you say you dont care. thats why u answer...

Caring enough to answer? Yes. Caring about your opinion? No.

Those are two very distinct things. Curious to see if you can understand the concept. Remember, my initial answer was nothing more than me laughing about Mr "Andre Silva is our best striker" judging other people's judgement.

I have no issue with more competent posters dispute my assertions.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Looks like the president is preparing a war chest for the summer, an interview on the Chinese tv.

I’m not sure if the interview is fake or legit, we’ll wait and see if the Italian media reports it.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looks like the president is preparing a war chest for the summer, an interview on the Chinese tv.

I’m not sure if the interview is fake or legit, we’ll wait and see if the Italian media reports it.

Obviously true. He reads the commode and deeply cares about us, so he decided to reward us for our loyalty.

Reaction score

Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Dopo la proroga del mercato concessa dall’@afa, il #BocaJuniors formula una nuova offerta al #Milan per #GustavoGomez: €7 milioni (di cui €500.000 mila messi a disposizione dal giocatore) per il 100% del cartellino. Il #Milan vuole mantenere il 20% su futura rivendita.

Boca offered 6.5m for Gomez, Milan want 7m, Gomez might put 500k from his own pocket. Milan will want 7m plus 20% from future sale.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mirabelli ad Olè:"Abbiamo inviato una contropoposta al Boca. Ora attendiamo una loro risposta".

Mirabelli to Olè: "We have sent a counter-proposal to Boca, and now we await their response".

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
he surely worth to keep an eye and even make a inquiry for him.
another similar player with high ceiling(and 15m release clause) is fabian ruiz

for sure there are a lot of young underrated players. there we should spent a significant amount.
thats why after offloading deadwood, scouting department should be #1 priority for management

Didn’t know fabian ruiz.
Idd scouting dept should have their homework done ASAP.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So many good players with expiring contracts. Bernard, Badelj, Max Meyer, Asamoah, even wilshere who has been performing really well for arsenal. If it were up to me, i would take all as they would all fill positions where we need depth. Someone like bernard would even be a starter here as a left winger. Very similar to insigne. Wilshere and jack can battle for the left central midfielder spot while meyer can deputize for both flanks and even play in midfield. Asamoah suprisingly is still only 29 and can provide competition for rodriguez at left back or even deputize for kessie. If we are switching to 4312 i wont even mind balotelli as he seems to have gotten his shit together. However, that would never happen with mirabelli in milan. Signing all these players would enable us save our budget for a top striker. However, that is even so hard to find in today's market. With the way immobile has played this season, not just his goals, but his confidence to take on players and create chances for himself, i wont mind him at all and would take him over belotti. In my opinion, cutrone has all it takes to surpass belotti and has been better than him this season even with limited playing time. Cutrone has been the 2nd best itlian striker this season after immobile and it would be a shame if he is crowded out next season. For me, 4312 is the way to go as it guarantees playing time for all our strikers. Thats why players like bernard and max meyer are necessary for tactical flexibility

Players with expiring contracts are usually holding out for extremely lucrative contracts. That's how we ended up with Flamini on a 4m per year. He ended up costing us 40m in total.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I would like to see asamoah here. Badelj too. But ofcourse we wont get them because we are milan and we like to keep our italian fodders at any cost like montocock and glaucomo canaventura.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
We are so thin in midfield. We only 4 above average midfielders yet we wont focus on buying quality midfielders for depth. Ridiculous.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I would like to see asamoah here. Badelj too. But ofcourse we wont get them because we are milan and we like to keep our italian fodders at any cost like montocock and glaucomo canaventura.

DVBSKa7W0AAWgke

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
i dont get your joke but de bruyne vision, passing and shooting are actually kaka level
kaka is still much better at technique and pace tho
btw i dont compare them because kaka is one of a kind he is same level with messi and cr7 at his peak, but de bruyne still has room to improve and his playstyle reminds me of kaka

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont get your joke but de bruyne vision, passing and shooting are actually kaka level
kaka is still much better at technique and pace tho
btw i dont compare them because kaka is one of a kind he is same level with messi and cr7 at his peak, but de bruyne still has room to improve and his playstyle reminds me of kaka

very different style of playing, and ofc kaka was 2 levels above debruyne

kaka on his prime could easily battle current messi and cr7

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No he is not what? De bruyne is nothing compared to kaka lol. And just no, he isnt faster than kaka. Not even cr7 is faster than prime kaka.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Literally the only reason you can even put those 2 in the same sentence is beca theyre both Cams and even then kaka is a rare breed of godknows what striker/Ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule