Cesc Fabregas

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
Refusing a job @ a bigger club with bigger wages while offering to pay part of the transfer himself to move back to his youth club even if just to bench warm, having a obvious sense of belong..........very noble of fab, respect.

Just want Trophy

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Deal about to go belly-up or complete for Barca, I suspect. Balague, who has been pimping the deal for days now, just tweeted this -

GuillemBalague

For some of u: start preparing your insults to the messenger. Warning: I won't be reading them

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Very good news :)

For Arsenal...

:lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Actually, he could have tweeted that for Arsenal fans' benefit I guess. So no sign that the deal is off.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
L:lol:L!

This thread has gone FULL ******!

And :lol: at Demerio - Fabregas isnt a world class player? He isnt worth 40m?

Isnt he the same guy who rates Bale as a world class player and would have no problems splashing 40m for him?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread was full ****** when it was started. This has been a fan and newspaper generated thing from the get go.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Bale will become a world class LCM and Milan legend if he comes, I guarantee that. People will eat their own words. He has potential to be 2 times stronger then Sergio did for us!

Go Mino!!!!

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Refusing a job @ a bigger club with bigger wages while offering to pay part of the transfer himself to move back to his youth club even if just to bench warm, having a obvious sense of belong..........very noble of fab, respect.

one club man. :proud:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OFICIAL - Cesc Fábregas ya es del Barça, está a punto de aterrizar en Barcelona, será presentado mañana y viajará con el equipo a Madrid

Mundo Deportivo just posted that he has already joined, is flying to Barcelona right now, will be presented tomorrow and will travel with the team to Madrid.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
OFICIAL - Cesc Fábregas ya es del Barça, está a punto de aterrizar en Barcelona, será presentado mañana y viajará con el equipo a Madrid

Mundo Deportivo just posted that he has already joined, is flying to Barcelona right now, will be presented tomorrow and will travel with the team to Madrid.

Didnt he do that last year also?

Dont belive in these reports people. :o

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

Just one question, travel with the team meaning what? I thought Wenger announced that he would miss the season opener and Tues/Weds first leg against Udinese?

Travel to support them?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just one question, travel with the team meaning what? I thought Wenger announced that he would miss the season opener and Tues/Weds first leg against Udinese?

Travel to support them?

Travel with Barcelona to Madrid for the first leg of the Supercopa (on the 14th), I assume. He probably won't play - will be in the stands I guess. Like Pato, Ronaldinho, Ricardo Oliveira etc were sitting on the seat to Galliani's right in the first game we played after these guys were signed :)

Ugh, I thought of Ricardo Oliveira.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I think that it's quite obvious now that Cesc is going to Barca :rolleyes:

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
Milan were never going to sign Fabregas, can't believe some are only just coming to this realisation. We don't have €40 to spend on one player.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Milan were never going to sign Fabregas, can't believe some are only just coming to this realisation. We don't have €40 to spend on one player.

yeah, we don't even spend €10M on Montolivo, so why €40M?? :tongue:

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Bale will become a world class LCM and Milan legend if he comes, I guarantee that. People will eat their own words. He has potential to be 2 times stronger then Sergio did for us!

Go Mino!!!!

And if by world class LCM, you mean, great winger masquerading as a midfielder with no ball control and defensive instincts, then yes, I agree.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Fabregas goodbye!!!

I wish you to be as irrelevant as Henry when he left Arsenal!

Monty! :proud: :star:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
if its true then happy benchwarming Cesc! :proud:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Milan1st seriously... you really should punch your source.

Reaction score
But.... but, I thought Fabregas was signing for Milan? :D

If he did leave, it was always going to be for Barcelona.

Schedule