The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Miha said we needed an excorsist, Dorf wanted a psychologist....

Some truth is hidden those thoughts.

We need to send the team to one of these South American villages where they have Ayahuasca therapy :o

There's something really fucked up how the season is going so far. Everything that can go wrong, goes wrong against any conventional wisdom.

We get 3-0'ed by a team we easily dispatched just a few days before for no fucking reason.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
can someone tell me what are the changes of starting 11 in inter between last year and this year?

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
After so much positivity this summer I didnt excpect we would be this bad. FMM are all to be blamed for this fiasco, on top of it all Mirabelli cant even see how badly he did his job.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Current ***** < allegri's b*****.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Current ***** < allegri's b*****.

Allegri last season with us way better than the shit we are going through now.

Mexes, muntari, urby and nocerino didnt get thrashed by verona:fp:

This era is way darker than allegri or inzaghi ever was

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Miha said we needed an excorsist, Dorf wanted a psychologist....

Some truth is hidden those thoughts.

How about we try the good old fashioned, get a renowned coach AND get 5-6 superstars. If we claim to be a football giant then i`m sorry but we need to spend like a giant EVERY SEASON. 200m is nothing in todays market.

Too many mediocre players. Let me remind you kalinic is wearing no.7

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Just need a proper coach and we are fine.

Its the number one priority, but its not the only thing we need. That coach needs to be given full autonomy on how to run things, otherwise it will be all for nothing.

With the current team we have, a world class coach would need a transfer budget of about ±50 millions + whatever we can get from sales/wage budget being freed up.

I'm confident we would at least qualify for the CL if these things would happen.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We need a good coach that has a system he plays and sticks by and involve him in finding players fit for his system. As mentioned before, switching from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3 threw us back majorly.

I can understand why F&M&M got wide eyes at the prospect of getting Bonucci for a cut price but in hindsight it's obvious that we should've used that money for a LW instead.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just need a proper coach and we are fine.
:thumbsup: and :thumbsdown:

there are 2 recent examples
man utd and inter

inter changes from last year is a 33 y old valero, vecino and sknijar(sounds like defecation noises ).although all 3 of them play important roles in the team, they are not that good to explain how from 8th position last year they are scudetto chalengers(till now ofc).so what really makes the difference is their coach.

in man utd though...they had a really expensive squad and added on top of that pogba and zlatan.and they had mourinho.all these didnt help them to finish above 6th, and 25 points from top....

imo those 2 examples show 2 things.that ofc we need a very good coach but also we ll need good players and most importantly time for the team to gel.

despite what morons tell that all our transfers were shit etc...we ve bought some quality this year.we didnt buy though 2-3 game changers..thats what we ll need this year(january and summer) along with a top coach.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After so much positivity this summer I didnt excpect we would be this bad. FMM are all to be blamed for this fiasco, on top of it all Mirabelli cant even see how badly he did his job.

Lol, dont be so naive please... Of course he said "I would do it again".
He cant publicly say some players are crap, and it was a bad move to bring them here :D
Even Montella admitted he failed here, AFTER getting sacked. Before that he was optimistic, at least in public.
Dont worry, they all know they failed...

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

etLzyqe.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Last summer Fassone and Mirabelli tested the grounds by offering almost €60M for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic but Lazio president Lotito turned them down [@Matte_Moretto]

Truth be told. F&M failed to land their top targets.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last summer Fassone and Mirabelli tested the grounds by offering almost €60M for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic but Lazio president Lotito turned them down [@Matte_Moretto]

Truth be told. F&M failed to land their top targets.

if thats true at least its good thing that we have enough resources to bid as high..

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
if thats true at least its good thing that we have enough resources to bid as high..

Had, we don't have them anymore. We had a decent, but very limited budget. The hope was that it would be spent wisely, and that we got into CL for next season.

That would ensure our next transfer kit to continue building upon. It was a good plan, but it depending on our management not being complete fucktards when it comes to building a team.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Of course he is going to say he wouldn't change anything; otherwise it's pretty much saying "I fucked up".

If season continues this way without any spark and we don't even make EL, Mirabelli has to be accountable in my opinion.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Had, we don't have them anymore. We had a decent, but very limited budget. The hope was that it would be spent wisely, and that we got into CL for next season.

That would ensure our next transfer kit to continue building upon. It was a good plan, but it depending on our management not being complete fucktards when it comes to building a team.

where are the resources now?

also werent you along with the rest here cheering by mid june about so many signings? yes or no?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I still believe we should gave the team to an experienced caretaker like Hiddink.
He has good rapport for taking care a broken team.

now Gattuso has to... he.. you know.. ah man, you get the idea.

back then, every newspaper review said we had the best mercato in italy, meanwhile, merda was reviewed as one of the worst.
So theoretically, we won.
However, good players without good coach = no meaning.

We need a good coach who are not only able to win games but able to build the team.

Montella & Gattuso is not that kind of coach.

Our season is already over, but leaving it to Gattuso, I still don't get the point.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I still believe we should gave the team to an experienced caretaker like Hiddink.
He has good rapport for taking care a broken team.

now Gattuso has to... he.. you know.. ah man, you get the idea.

back then, every newspaper review said we had the best mercato in italy, meanwhile, merda was reviewed as one of the worst.
So theoretically, we won.
However, good players without good coach = no meaning.

We need a good coach who are not only able to win games but able to build the team.

Montella & Gattuso is not that kind of coach.

Our season is already over, but leaving it to Gattuso, I still don't get the point.

Gattuso is the interim option. The quality of coach we need is not available mid season. Even come the summer - it will be hard to convince any of the top coaches to take on this poison chalice.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The private Christmas dinner between the Milan management and the players, planned for tonight, has been cancelled [Sky].

This ain't no time to be Merry...

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso is the interim option. The quality of coach we need is not available mid season. Even come the summer - it will be hard to convince any of the top coaches to take on this poison chalice.

Our summer options for coach by the looks of it may be Conte (unless another big club comes calling for him in which he'll turn us down in a heart beat), Emery (seems like he will have to win the UCL to retain his job at PSG), or maybe Mancini (if he leaves Zenit and his connection to Fassone). I don't really know of any other options woh would want to come here. Now isn't the time to gamble on coaches anymore like we have the past few years.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Yes I know there was no good coach available. But... There are several "caretaker" available. Like Hiddink for instance.

Leave the team to Hiddink and we probably have time to persuade Conte for next season.

Now we leave it to Gattuso and our time wasted because we have to fix more problems.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Our summer options for coach by the looks of it may be Conte (unless another big club comes calling for him in which he'll turn us down in a heart beat), Emery (seems like he will have to win the UCL to retain his job at PSG), or maybe Mancini (if he leaves Zenit and his connection to Fassone). I don't really know of any other options woh would want to come here. Now isn't the time to gamble on coaches anymore like we have the past few years.

It has to be the best Italian coach(Conte) a foreign manager is a gamble we can't afford. Speaking of money... the salary will have to be off the chart to entice Conte. As you said - top coaches will have many offers on the table.

Yes I know there was no good coach available. But... There are several "caretaker" available. Like Hiddink for instance.

Leave the team to Hiddink and we probably have time to persuade Conte for next season.

Now we leave it to Gattuso and our time wasted because we have to fix more problems.

Hiddink is 71 now and never worked in Serie A. Highly unlikely he would have been interested.

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
guus....:fp: :fp: :fp:

turkey....fail
anzhi....fail
netherlads....(after 2 consecutive apps in final four of wc failing to qualify for EC :fp: )
Chelsea....37% win rate.....

some guys here are worst than borini's ball control ...

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It has to be the best Italian coach(Conte) a foreign manager is a gamble we can't afford. Speaking of money... the salary will have to be off the chart to entice Conte. As you said - top coaches will have many offers on the table.

If you say best Italian coach who is that going to be besides Conte? And that's if he even leaves Chelsea. Ancelotti looks like he has no intention of returning. I doubt anyone from the top 4 in Serie A right now is leaving their spot in the summer. No one really enticing in Serie A right now from the midtable or lower half clubs looking to make the jump and we can't take that risk right now. The only one I can think of is Simone Inzaghi and I doubt Lotito lets him leave. If not Conte or Mancini, it will be a foreign coach.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
If you say best Italian coach who is that going to be besides Conte? And that's if he even leaves Chelsea. Ancelotti looks like he has no intention of returning. I doubt anyone from the top 4 in Serie A right now is leaving their spot in the summer. No one really enticing in Serie A right now from the midtable or lower half clubs looking to make the jump and we can't take that risk right now. If not Conte or Mancini, it will be a foreign coach.

Conte has to be the only real option for us. In saying that, Fassone would hire Mancini....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule