The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 30-09-2010, 18:51   #41
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Well i already know his swag level is off the charts,just wanted to put someone in this thread who actually has balls

definite balls

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 18:59   #42
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

?????
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 19:06   #43
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

rate plz
acmilan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 19:18   #44
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

I know you're a fellow UFC follower. Rate these fighters. I have theories on their balls myself, but I want to compare with your opinion.

Lyoto Machida - My favourite fighter

Anderson Silva - The Ronaldinho of MMA

Last but not least - Rampage and Wanderley.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 19:58   #45
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

I'm not a fan of ufc (I have a couple friends who are MMA crazy though, so i watch it casually)

Machida is by far the coolest. CroCop too

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 30-09-2010, 20:41   #46
Corzioli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
@corzioli
gtfo
You just had to fucking respond, ay? Just had to do it..you're nothing but an incredible waste of stinking white trash cum. Fucking bastard..wtf didn't you just go on and ignore me like the rest of this fucked up forum??
Corzioli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 20:58   #47
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Wut this kid talking, its his time in a month or what ?
since some moment ago everything he said is butthurt related stuff.

OK like Capitao legendary quote said
GOD BLESS Ignore list.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 21:18   #48
Corzioli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

^^^^Hehehehehehehehehehe..took the bait, took it all..mwuahahahahahaha!! Goddamnit!!
Old 30-09-2010, 21:49   #49
ww
Banned

Fav. Players: Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

Aimar = Average balls.

Anelka = Above average but not Drogba's level.

I don't know if you're asking about the Joker or Heath Ledger but I didn't watch Dark Knight so I can't say much about the Joker. I don't like super heroes movies. And Heath Ledger didn't have balls. He was just one more of these news Hollywood fashionable faggys trying to pose as badass on the movies.

Among the actors, the higher level of balls is between De Niro, Al Pacino, Joe Pesci, Harvey Keitel and Clint Eastwood.

Sure, guys like Jason Statham and Vin Diesel have badasses looks but since they're actors, I think that they should be badass while acting and working with lame action-movies directors who just ask them to make some badass expressions while pulling the trigger of a gun when their cars are flipping on the air isn't enough.

When it comes to movies, this is badass:

I didn't watch much from Rampage and Machida but Anderson and Wandley have balls but not Minotauro's level. And Anderson played Ronaldinho role only one time and asked for forgiveness after it.
ww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 22:16   #50
Corzioli
Banned

<sigh>
Old 01-10-2010, 08:58   #51
Fiero

I think people don't understand what Capitao means by balls. He doesn't mean someone's willingness to get in a fight, the term you would be looking for here is badass. Balls is determination. Passion. How much the individual is willing to sacrifice himself for the team.

For example: Gerrard is a diving piece of shit, but carries Liverpool. He works his ass off for the team. That is high level of balls.

Henry was a king at Arsenal, but come big games... he goes hiding. Average level of balls.

If Ronaldinho's team is down 1-0, you don't see him giving extra effort to equalize. If it's 2-0 you wouldn't see him running anymore. He doesn't even run most of the time. He never does any defensive work, when he loses the ball he cries to the ref like a bitch. And to top it all of, he only plays good if the whole team is built to suit his needs, and even then he's not great and inconsistent as fuck. Lowest level of balls ever.

Kuyt in 2007 final was fighting when everyone in Liverpool had already given up. In the end he scored a consolation goal. All that with his father dead a couple of days before the match. He also was originally a striker, but doesn't mind playing as a right wing and doing tons of defensive work in Liverpool and the national team. Extremely high level of balls.

*disclaimer: All the information written by this author, is due to the knowledge he learned and received from Capitao Lugano. So all credit should go to him if it's correct, and if Capitao Lugano disagrees with it, then this author admits that his opinion is wrong.
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:43   #52
Corzioli
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano View Post
I didn't watch Dark Knight
How the FUCK did you miss Dark Knight?? You were getting a pedicure on the dark side of the moon or what??

Ok, I concede defeat. This thread's got more 6kg golden balls than I do. That's a good 3 nutsacks..for Sora's blasted sake what the sod d'ya do with 3 HEAVY balls?? Put em on a chopping board and slam a butcher knife on them??

In the end, Jack Black IS the man with the nuts.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:00   #53
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano View Post

I don't know if you're asking about the Joker or Heath Ledger but I didn't watch Dark Knight so I can't say much about the Joker. I don't like super heroes movies. And Heath Ledger didn't have balls. He was just one more of these news Hollywood fashionable faggys trying to pose as badass on the movies.
Wow, im shocked u havent seen dark knight, its a very good movie and the Joker is one of the best villains ever. Now in the next part johnny depp is playing the riddler so that should be good too. watch it n rate him if u get a chance.
acmilan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 16:37   #54
ww
Banned

Fav. Players: Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
I think people don't understand what Capitao means by balls. He doesn't mean someone's willingness to get in a fight, the term you would be looking for here is badass. Balls is determination. Passion. How much the individual is willing to sacrifice himself for the team.

For example: Gerrard is a diving piece of shit, but carries Liverpool. He works his ass off for the team. That is high level of balls.

Henry was a king at Arsenal, but come big games... he goes hiding. Average level of balls.

If Ronaldinho's team is down 1-0, you don't see him giving extra effort to equalize. If it's 2-0 you wouldn't see him running anymore. He doesn't even run most of the time. He never does any defensive work, when he loses the ball he cries to the ref like a bitch. And to top it all of, he only plays good if the whole team is built to suit his needs, and even then he's not great and inconsistent as fuck. Lowest level of balls ever.

Kuyt in 2007 final was fighting when everyone in Liverpool had already given up. In the end he scored a consolation goal. All that with his father dead a couple of days before the match. He also was originally a striker, but doesn't mind playing as a right wing and doing tons of defensive work in Liverpool and the national team. Extremely high level of balls.

*disclaimer: All the information written by this author, is due to the knowledge he learned and received from Capitao Lugano. So all credit should go to him if it's correct, and if Capitao Lugano disagrees with it, then this author admits that his opinion is wrong.
You got the point of the complex theory of balls. You're read to study Einstein now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan4ever View Post
Wow, im shocked u havent seen dark knight, its a very good movie and the Joker is one of the best villains ever. Now in the next part johnny depp is playing the riddler so that should be good too. watch it n rate him if u get a chance.
Yeah I heard that it's better than most of super hero movies and has a better story but still, doesn't fit my style.

The only HQ movie that I watched and liked was V for Vendetta. Watchmen is nice too but the only one that I really liked was V.

Johnny Depp has classy balls. Kinda like Pirlo.
ww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 17:39   #55
samir10
Moaaarr Attackers :proud:

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

fedor-baddest man on the planet

some serious balls here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
not really funny, he is possibly biggest piece of shit on face of earth
why?

Signature
samir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 18:24   #56
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by samir10 View Post
why?
Because 1: His mindset is still back in the middle age. 2: He's a religious fundamentalist. 3: He and his sons of whore "friends" has kept a country hostage for more than 25 years. 4: He's a cunt.

The list can be continued he's not worth my time.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:40   #57
Ali Daei
Kaliris

Ok i can easily say these 2 clown each and every single picture posted in this thread.

1st pic: Monte Melkonian, born and raised in california, went to armenia to lead and army in war.

2nd pic: do I have to explain?
Ali Daei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:44   #58
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Because 1: His mindset is still back in the middle age. 2: He's a religious fundamentalist. 3: He and his sons of whore "friends" has kept a country hostage for more than 25 years. 4: He's a cunt.
]
5. his 'unknown where abouts in early 80s' was part of more or less secret police for khomeini and the mullah asshole's (no religious reference intended) murdering those who disagreed with khomeini

6. He's an embarassment to anyone of persian origin

7. He had his army fire upon peaceful protesters and kill students including women

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 02-10-2010, 03:58   #59
Ali Daei
Kaliris

and to top it off!
if you were openly gay youd be killed
Ali Daei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 16:45   #60
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

capitao ever considered this as an avatar :