The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Might have to leave before you complete that sentence

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Captiao as the only transgender activist in the board what do you think about their high suicide rate?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
their who? transgenders?

joy

Banned
Reaction score
joy, if the number of rapes in indian cities is increasing, it means that you're a rapist too

no appologies

it's like going to jail and saying to your fellows prisoners that you're innocent

you're not, deal with it

This reasoning went a few football fields above my head. I need rest. Good night all RnB forum members.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Are you fucking kidding me . There are more than billion Indian people so every stereo type fits with them. fuck I don't even care all of them are different people different languages and shit. it's just ban corz and leaf and some other Indians since I am not overly fond of them. There is nothing to be defensive or offensive about it. Every body is different and pakistanis are also Indians so ban them too. What a clutter fuck only corz can do it and leaf will jump on it saying I couldn't cuddle a boobie,lame.
fuck it and move along.

Yup, so many types of Indians. This forum itself has a hippie type, a pimpy type, an insufferable smart boy, a suave man of the world, a rumour believer, an old-fashioned strict fellow, a tv channel harasser, a b-school smartass, a Maldivian, a musician... Much diversity.

(Mods highlighted in bold).

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Yup, so many types of Indians. This forum itself has a hippie type, a pimpy type, an insufferable smart boy, a suave man of the world, a rumour believer, an old-fashioned strict fellow, a tv channel harasser, a b-school smartass, a Maldivian, a musician... Much diversity.

(Mods highlighted in bold).
I wouldn't call myself a pimp tbh.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yo jammim you want to trade passports? seriously , i would throw in couple of goats too cant find sheep in grandpas barn

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I've been a member of the AC Milan fans India group here for a long time

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've been a member of the AC Milan fans India group here for a long time

my man :proud:

i half jokingly( i was for sometime) told my mom i am dating an african american girl ... she is such a racist :fp: anything other than a kottayam roman catholic malayalee is unacceptable :fp:

i might become orphan soon enough

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yup. Congo got an honorary membership due to him being almost as attractive as your average Indian man.

I wouldn't call myself a pimp tbh.

I hear the Indian football federation is planning to buy this Maldivian footballer Ali Ashfaq for some nominal number of rupees. Another great success story in our subcontinental integration :beer:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

i half jokingly( i was for sometime) told my mom i am dating an african american girl ... she is such a racist :fp: anything other than a kottayam roman catholic malayalee is unacceptable :fp:

tell her that if black people was bad, the ellephants that carry indian grooms would had kill them all way before hitler tried it

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tell her that if black people was bad, the ellephants that carry indian grooms would had kill them all way before hitler tried it

meh she is being smart ass and all . oh well typical

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang

:lol::lol::lol:

--
One thing I've been very curious about, how do indians handle alcohol? Serious question (yes weight bla blal blal matters but fuck that). How it goes, that is, if you drink at all??

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol::lol:

--
One thing I've been very curious about, how do indians handle alcohol? Serious question (yes weight bla blal blal matters but fuck that). How it goes, that is, if you drink at all??

Ahem.. What exactly do you mean by 'handle' here? Are you asking whether Indians drink?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can you shake a leg, Mr. Powers? If so, you can probably break into B'wood easily. It'll be epic.

yes. And if yes, how easily drunk do they (you) get? It's just curiosity since I'm bored as fuck..

just woke up.

It does seem very interesting that this is a serious question.. I guess they drink just like everyone else from other nations with no prohibitions, social or cultural, about drinking. Those who are bigger can probably drink more, just like everywhere else. Two states, Kerala and Punjab, are notorious for much drinking incidentally.

Personally, I usually get drunk after 5-6 glasses of whisky. My most epic non-drunk consumption was at Oktoberfest where I drank 3 litres of beer. I couldn't match many Germans though.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It does seem very interesting that this is a serious question.. I guess they drink just like everyone else from other nations with no prohibitions, social or cultural, about drinking. Those who are bigger can probably drink more, just like everywhere else. Two states, Kerala and Punjab, are notorious for much drinking incidentally.

Personally, I usually get drunk after 5-6 glasses of whisky. My most epic non-drunk consumption was at Oktoberfest where I drank 3 litres of beer. I couldn't match many Germans though.

:monto:

I've had my case with drunk indians before. One drank very little beer...but became rude as hell :lol::lol:. And a close friend of mine is actually half indian and he can handle a lot of alcohol - so more than a serious question, it was just curiosity :lol:.

But obviously, having 1 billion indians should give you 1 billion different results. Is what I would think. But you never know :devilcon:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^Yeah.. so you shouldnt be surprised. Alcohol handling has nothing to do with one's ethnicity. Some handle it, some don't.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^Yeah.. so you shouldnt be surprised. Alcohol handling has nothing to do with one's ethnicity. Some handle it, some don't.

Ofc, that's why I wrote weight being one of the factor but since the majority here are indians, I figure I might fish for some different conclusion.

That is, assuming the majority even drinks.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I drink beer and beer and then again, dont drink hard liquor a lot unless i am visitng friends or new years. hard liquor two glasses of glen thats it man. I dont like me getting too drunk

i dont drink at home ever except i am watching the game thats one or two beers. thats why i am not a drunk i cant drink alone its boring so i am an exception in my fellow statemen, they like to drink whenever and wherever

how do indians handle weed and snow?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i have a question why do girls get drunk in an instant, like they are fine for most of the time then they drop like a fucking jack fruit :fp: no response and shit

another racist question : why do some of asian friends become red after couple of beer?

why do we have the two most uncoolest west indians in the world as forumer?

and corziolli :lol: at cold in alberta

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
So who's the pimp and the b-school smartass?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why can't I get my dick hard after a fifth of whiskey and a naked girl begging me to fuck ??

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
All in all, I'm pretty sure necro is the worst Indian of all time. Even Tfwat is more Indian than him.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All in all, I'm pretty sure necro is the worst Indian of all time. Even Tfwat is more Indian than him.

trade passports? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Schedule