M'baye Niang Thread

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
How people could want one of our brightest talents out is beyond my comprehension...

It's simple, they don't have patience ... either you're a superstar or you're shit ... that's why Allegri says that at Milan you need to be careful otherwise you can burn these youngsters out.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Niang is a big talent, he is more than capable of staying here and contributing

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i love elshaas work ethic but niangs potential is scary

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Compared to Niang, fodder look like superstars.

Do you want to know how many goals your favourite player Inzaghi scored in his first season? 2 in 17 games. One goal per 408 minutes. And he was already 22 then and playing as a poacher.

If you don´t see Niang´s potential nobody can help you.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I don't want him gone forever, but loaned to a club like Genoa, where he must work his ass off and prove his value. I think he got too early to a team like Milan and he behaves like a superstar (though he is not), just like Boa... which is not good. So, I guess a loan to Genoa will give his ego a slap and motivate him to work more.

Now he's more damaging than useless, because Allegri gave him a lot of chances and he just wasted space/time.

Brightest talent my ass. Robinho was called the new Maradona when he was Niang's age and look what he became... and Niang's skills/potential are 1/10 of Robinho's.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
how does Naing act like a superstar? He tracks back all the time and hustles his ass off all game... I dont see it

CS10

Primavera
Reaction score
Niang left some very talented players who need time mentally as drogba, reus, ribery... At 18 they were nothing but very talented ...

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
he is indeed a great prospect, but considering the number of attackers we have, he should get loaned out to get regular playing time, so we wouldn't ruin his potential

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
a loan would be the best thing, padova or maybe a serie a team

but shitting on our bench the entire season would do him more bad than good

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
The only way that he leaves (on loan) is if Galliani comes with either an AM or winger from Madrid. Otherwise, he'll be part of the team, and he'll have to win playing time by training well, being professional and doing things right.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I want this kid to beef up a bit and then watch him own the entire fodder a, he will be deadly, I see a bit of drogba in him. this kid has incredible potential, just bulk boy and watch these fodder defenders get swatted away like flies when he runs through them with ease.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I want this kid to beef up a bit and then watch him own the entire Serie a, he will be deadly.

I believe that so, but it will take time, as he is only 19 years old, and lot of effort, he need to gain lot of main basic experiences. to turn him into a solid player!

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I want this kid to beef up a bit and then watch him own the entire fodder a, he will be deadly, I see a bit of drogba in him. this kid has incredible potential, just bulk boy and watch these fodder defenders get swatted away like flies when he runs through them with ease.
Yessssssss!

DrogNiang. :thumbsup:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I still think a dry season long loan is a good option for Milan and Niang.

Balo,SES,Pazzo,Robinho,Matri would all be ahead of him, even with Pazzo out Niang would still be behind the other 4,Kaka and/or Honda coming in doesn't help Niang either so yeah, season long loan, NOco-ownership or any other bs is fine!

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Overrated. Ricardo Oliveira no#2.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
why guys, why so much hate for our young talented 19 year old kid. give him some time for godsake to prove himself.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
has to go now that we've changed formationrobinho then birsa will cover ses and matri- pazzini will cover balo. saponara will cover kaka. its a shame but he really does need to be shipped out. dry loans dont exist in italy. no club would do us that favour. have to include option for 50%

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
has to go now that we've changed formationrobinho then birsa will cover ses and matri- pazzini will cover balo. saponara will cover kaka. its a shame but he really does need to be shipped out. dry loans dont exist in italy. no club would do us that favour. have to include option for 50%

It is obvious that he needs playing time; however, he would benefit greatly of having Kaka' next to him.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Well, now that Kaka is coming it's likely that Niang might be loaned... though if I was in Galliani/Allegri I'd keep him until January when Honda comes... you never know how good Robinho will play (though I suspect Robinho will play much better now that Kaka is coming)

The good news is that now Montolivo can get some more rotation unlike last year where if he didn't play we were in deep shit.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, now that Kaka is coming it's likely that Niang might be loaned... though if I was in Galliani/Allegri I'd keep him until January when Honda comes... you never know how good Robinho will play (though I suspect Robinho will play much better now that Kaka is coming)

The good news is that now Montolivo can get some more rotation unlike last year where if he didn't play we were in deep shit.

I don't like that Allegri is trying Montolivo everywhere from CDM and CAM. It's clear hes not comfortable in CAM today.

I do hope we loan out Niang, but would rather it be a dry loan because we honestly do not need Kucka.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I don't like that Allegri is trying Montolivo everywhere from CDM and CAM. It's clear hes not comfortable in CAM today.

I do hope we loan out Niang, but would rather it be a dry loan because we honestly do not need Kucka.

Montolivo has played CAM even for the Italian team... though he isn't a Kaka type of Kaka, he makes up for it in movement and volume.
At this point Kucka is not a necessity, but it would improve our bench a lot. It would be nice to have bigger rotation between CL and SA or even be able to make good substitutions if one player is having an off game.

Even though I think we need a central defender more, Kucka is very likely to be cheaper (around 7 mill)

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Well, looks like Niang is still here ... this is interesting. I guess he'll have a chance to play this year with less pressure on his shoulders (probably will be a second half replacement in most of the cases)

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso

In January, there was talk of getting Kaka to play just in front of the defense. You never know. :lol:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Wow, I really didn't expect Birsa to be included instead of Niang ... something is going on with Niang and it doesn't seem good. Not sure if it's Raiola fucking with his brain or he did something stupid that we don't know (Milan usually is pretty smart at shielding what happens inside Milanello)

Schedule