RIVALDO - NAKATA switch ?!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
There are reports that Milan are considering an exchange of unhappy internationals with Parma.

Rivaldo has already walked away from the San Siro once this season after failing to break into the first team.

The Brazilian agreed to tear up his contract last Friday, only to change his mind and stay on until January.

However, his brief Champions’ League appearance midweek did little to convince Carlo Ancelotti that the situation had changed in any way.

It is now believed that Parma would be willing to take Rivaldo as part of an exchange deal that would bring Hidetoshi Nakata to the Rossoneri.

This is certainly not the first time that the club has been linked to the Japanese media magnet.

The wages of the two creative midfielders are stumbling blocks to their moves and Nakata rejected a summer switch to Lazio.

It is claimed in the press that the reason behind that hesitation was a belief that Milan would make their move within a year.

In the current financial climate, it’s believed that the ex-Roma star will only arrive on loan until the end of the season before working out a part-ownership deal.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
I personally don't like Nakata that much,
but i don't think that switch will happen
What u guys think

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
yeah me too i really don't like nakata and we have rui and kaka on the same position but, i would like if we could get adriano instead of nakata if we made a swoop with parma but i'm not sure if parma have all the right's on adriano anyway parma have really some talented other player's that we can change with rivaldo.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Parmas transfer policity is to get rid of high-wage-earners, and Rivaldo is definetly one of these! NO WAY, Rivaldo won't go to Stadio Tardini! And what's Nakat good for im Milan?! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! We already have Rui and Kaka as well as Rivaldo...Just another stupid transfer rumour guys... :o

:devil3: Mostar u srcu - Velez do groba!! Red Army Zalik :devil3:

Reaction score
I don't think much to Nakata either but if it gets rid of Rivaldo then i don't care. lol.

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it's pure speculation and won't happen. we don't need nakata anyway.

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
that's stupid. nakata is no good for milan, we don't need midfielders, especially such a average one.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
what would be the point...

to swap a avarage playing star for another of the same would be silly especially that milan have already two stars on fire in the same position.

if its all about the asian merchandise market, I am affraid its too late ..with beckham in madrid...

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Rivaldo will go to England in January.. Nakata although may come to Milan for far-eastern merchandising reasons (similar to Beckham --> Madrid).

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nakata for marketing reasons ? If Milan really wanted to get a foot in the door of the Asian market they should have signed Becks. No one else sells like he does - worldwide. Nakata is VERY small fry in comparison. A waste of money.

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
not for the asia market , exactly just japan. and if milan just try to please japanese, they will lose some other maket in asia too(japan is just a small part of asia).

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We have enough midfielder.. so if milan want to swap rivaldo to Parma.. swap it with bonera... he's maybe useful for our back