Hi there!

I`m working for 1+1 Ukrainian TV-channel http://www.1plus1.ua/ , and
we start filming a reality show, dedicated to European Football
Championship, holding in Ukraine-2012.

We are looking for 8 fans (both male and female) from various cities
across Europe, that are ready to visit one of the four Ukrainian
host-cities (Kyiv, Donetsk, Kharkiv and Lviv), to assess preparations
for the EURO2012 football championship, and visit a National
Championship football match and to become a TV-star :)

If you are interested in participation - give me a shout and do not hesitate ask questions.

I will follow you up with the details of the project and its ongoing.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
if only i didnt live in Australia...

Reaction score
a pity ( we will get to bankruptcy to cover your ticketing )))

let me provide you with some more details:

Aim of the project:
Rate hospitality of the people, the quality of public and municipal authorities (customs, police, public transport inspectors, doctors etc.), infrastructure, hotels, entertaining and “drinking” facilities, as well as preparations for the 2012 Euro Football Championship in Kiev, Donetsk, Kharkiv and Lviv (Ukrainian host-cities).
Find and show the “weak spots” in preparation for Euro 2012, and to answer the question whether Ukraine is ready to welcome foreign fans (taxis, public transport, signs, public toilets, nightlife, etc.)

Way to achieve the goal:
8 foreign fans who does not speaks either no Ukrainian or Russian, and are the first-time visitors to Ukraine (and have never been to Belarus and Russia) goes to Kiev, Donetsk, Kharkiv, Lviv - the host cities of Euro 2012 to visit there Ukrainian Football Championship matches.
The aim of foreign visitors - get to the destination via ground (car), air (plane), marine (ship) gates of the country.

One couple goes hitchhiking. ANY ONE INTERESTED? )))

Routes of visitors may be:
1 pair - by plane to Kiev and from there - by plane to Kharkiv
2 pair - a boat from Istanbul to Odessa, and then by trains to Lviv
3 pair - their / rental car from Krakovets / Sambor to Kiev
4 pair - regional trains and hitchhiking to Donetsk.

Each pair is “armed” with two handy-cams to shot their actions and comments during the trip (camcorders will be provided by organizers).

Selection of participants - TO BE DISCUSSED:
Project participants selection based on age / gender / wealth.
1st pair: two young men, middle-aged rich revelers - they live in the best hotels, travel by taxi, buzzing restaurants and look for the most beautiful and expensive ladies in nightclubs.
2nd pair: two girls / women - middle-class, save wisely, do not starve, but take the opportunity to save money, live in a three-star hotels, etc.
3rd pair: two men of mature age - economical, can afford much, but huddle, live in boarding houses or 2-stars hotels, trying to cook themselves and use taxi just in case of emergency
4th pair: The boy-girl teenagers - students; backpackers in entire economy – they use public transportation, live in hostels, eating sandwiches etc.

Financing costs:
Most of all - covering by organizer

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i would if i could... but i cant

just keep the thread alive, there is bound to be somebody

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Sounds interesting to me. But I need more info.

Reaction score
Idea - is to find some people, who want to participate in a show, made by themselves...

They participate as usual fans/ultras, which are wisiting Ukraine to watch a football match and spend some time in a country - filming their activity with handycams )

About the project: we are going to start it in October: dates will be known after we will get all people involved. But no one is obliged to go on particular dates - participants could choose any comfortable time for them, because all of them will go different ways :)

Financing costs:
All most will be covered by organizer

So what you will get;
- tickets to- from Ukraine
- we will meet you in the first spot of your entering and equip you with handycams
- than set up your directions, and provide you with money you can spend / guarantee letter to cover your expenses at the end of the trip

Have more questions - do not hesitate to ask

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Can 14 years old do it? :D

Edit: I was joking, I dont want to do it. ;)

Reaction score
Finally, we`re in!

First group of the participants will come to Ukraine at the and of November.

And now we are finding another 4 participants. If u are interested - let me know!