The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan have contacted Borja Valero. The plan is to get an 'OK' from the player, then convince Fiorentina. [Sky]

thumbnail.php

Just waiting for the inevitable but... the player prefers to play for a Champion's League side ie Roma...

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
There is no chance for Valero, forgot him. He will stay in Fiore till the end. :o

it will be very stupid if we bring caseres here as our only signing for CB position, this guy spend 80% of season in hospital... and that's the case for last 3-4 years, guy just can't stay healthy.

miracle

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
UEFA Under 19 Final between France & Italy just a few hours away...
Forza Locatelli

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
With the current team:

Donnarumma
Abate-Paletta-Romagnoli-DeSciglio
Kucka-Montolivo-Bonaventura
Suso-Bacca-Niang

If this is the line-up. Good for 6th place. Better than Sassuolo, no doubt.

Only through a miraculous effort. Like only if we play every game like it's a final. Otherwise, nope. Bona isn't a CM, Niang is better on the right flank, Abate is one dimensional, Paletta can be shaky sometimes, and the bench is absolute garbage.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
DES hasn't really improved much for years now IMO. Yeah he looked good and focused for Italy but can we honestly expect that for us? He seems very injury prone and lacks the mental edge needed to be world class IMO...Someone like Conte is capable of bringing that out of him but Montella and the previous Milan coaches? I doubt it. He's young enough that he can turn things around but I am not 100% sure. if we can swap him for Rugani I think that would be somewhat of a fair exchange but I personally don't want to make deals with Juve because condor gets fucked every time(Matri

I agree that DES has been shitty for a very long stretch but hey, who was not?

young players need:

Stability
good environment
involvement
not stress

all these element were nowhere to be found in milan in the last 4 years.

it is not a coincidence DES played good under allegri and conte. we all agree he has been shitty and still the most capped italian defender in our team.

if DES is a bad footballer then i do not know what to call the rest of our players.

and writing off montella effect is just :fp:. dude i can promise you that you only watch milan and you never pay attention to the teams we are playing, let alone judge a coach setup and coaching style.

DES is the best under 25 italian defender. under the right coach he will he be the guy we all want him to be, he does not lack mental strength. it is just hard to play under 5 coaches in less than 30 months.

even if you are a mature player, you will struggle given the tactical changing on a consistent basis.

so i would not give up DES for any kind of money because he simply represents milan legacy and he is a legitimate captain for this team.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Milan have contacted Borja Valero. The plan is to get an 'OK' from the player, then convince Fiorentina. [Sky]

Which would be illegal unless he got 6 months left on his contract. Not saying it doesn't happen, but the clubs don't let it leak to the press, because of said reason.

Sky really has become pathetic. Di Marzio is on there right?

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
the media is just a tool for agents and clubs to manipulate transfers/fans

ppl should really consider that before believing a rumor

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
G needs to stop fucking around and contacting agents of completely unrealistic targets

Viola won't sell Borja to Milan, we'd have to overpay massively to make that happen and our budget is 6.7m (that is if the preliminary is signed :proud:)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Cagliari are interested in Calabria, but Montella is not willing to let him. If nothing happens early next week, Cagliari could decide to sign Isla. #SportItalia

Ship Antonelli out, please Montella.

Milan and Roma have contacted Borja Valero. The plan of both clubs is to get the 'ok' from the player, then convince Fiorentina. #Sky

He is going to Roma. :g:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Locatelli is starting for Italy in their #U19EURO final against France.

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i just watched 5 mins of that game and realized why i dont watch youth teams

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I don't know any player from Italy U19 squad. In France half of youth teams players are known. Sad..

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Valero agent to @MilanEye: "Until now there's been no contacts with Milan".

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Zero chance we are selling De Sciglio. He's our future.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
vulture whatts wrong with antonelli... hes our best Fullback man:fp: solid defensively & gives something to the attack

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Anybody interested in Michu?

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cagliari are interested in Calabria, but Montella is not willing to let him. If nothing happens early next week, Cagliari could decide to sign Isla. #SportItalia

is there a player in the current team that isn't liked by Montella and blocked from leaving, either he is a perfect fit for a midtable team or the players underperformed under Pipo and Miha…

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yes he is .. hes not a maldini but hes more than okay for serie a.. plus when u have a bertolacci on ur side helping u defend its meant to be fucked

Antonelli is the best Italian LB at the moment tbh

I really don't know how people rate De Sciglio over Antonelli, based on what, especially on the left side… Anto > Abate > DeSciglio

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule